Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: Destiny CH 15 updated (Thread Closed) (Page 24)

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Chapter 5 coming up in an hour

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SShreShthA

sara2012 Groupbie
sara2012
sara2012

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Waittting
SShreShthA IF-Dazzler
SShreShthA
SShreShthA

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tahniat..

Chapter 5 coming up in an hour

WILL BE WAITING...Day Dreaming
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Chapter 5: 

Jodha lay down on her so call bed. All the incidents which took place came flashing back to her mind. Why did this happen to her? Why was life so miserable for her? It seemed like LIFe itself was tired with Jodha. First her father and now her SO CAlled Husband. Was there any real relationship in her life? Did anyone really care for her? No, she thought. Her life would go on like this if she doesn't take another step. Take some action. She got married to someone who had insulted her. Who tried to touch her.. "I'm not going to accept my defeat. You don't know me Jalal.. The biggest mistake u did was to Marry me. You'll pay for it Jalal.

On the other hand Jalal was celebrating his first win. He opened up a bottle of Scotch and said "Congrats Jalal. You have won the first part. Now Part 2 begins. Jodha you have to pay for every single insult u gave to me. Now that you are my wife, I can make you do anything. I'm going to make your life a living hell!" Jalal laughed evilly.

Both of them were drowned in each other's hatred. Both planning on taking revenge. Destroying each other's life. Little did they know what had destiny planned for them. The First Chapter of their lovestory had already started..

Morning came by.. Jodha had just gone to sleep. All night she couldn't sleep. Thinking about what to do. Soon sleep hit her and she fell asleep. It had only been an hour. The door burst open and there he was standing. "Itna Khubsoorat Dushmaan. It's going to be hard to concentrate. Jalal concentrate." Jalal smirked. He moved closer to the bed. He move towards Jodha. He slowly came closer to Jodha's ears. "Jodha. Uth jayiye. Subha hogaya." "Jodha.." Jodha smiled in her sleep. "Hayye.. Why is she so beautiful?" It really seemed like they were a couple deeply in love. "JODHA!" He screamed her name in her ears. Jodha woke up with a jerk! " aap ka problem kya hai?? Abhi to soi."
"Jodha what did I tell u. I told u that I'm not going to let u live in peace. It starts from today. Jaldi ready ho jayo. Humare Nikaah hone wala hai. Kapde bahar rakha hai. Get up quickly." Jalal left the room, leaving an angry Jodha behind. " He ruined my sleep! Ekto Raat Mei thik se soi Nahi aur aab iska Chera dekh kar Meri din kharab jayegi! Ufff!" Jodha picked her dress and went straight to get dressed. She had to admit that Jalal's choice in clothes was indeed good. It was a purple lehenga with black embrodary. She dressed herself up. She applied minimal makeup and wore a Diamond set. It was after all her Nikaah. A maid came inside the room " Ma'am.. Sir aapko bula rahe hai. Qazi Sahab achuke hai." The maid took Jodha. Her eyes fell upon Jalal who was wearing a black sherwani. He looked like a Greek God of hotness! The Qazi spoke up "Dulhaan bhi agayi." Jalal looked up at the staircase. There she was descending the Stairs. She looked like an angel sent from Heaven. The color of the dress made her skin look for radiant.

"ankhan main teri ajab si ajabi adain hai hoo
dil ko banade jo patang sansain
yeh teri woh hawain hain
ankhan main teri ajab si ajabi adain hai
dil ko banade jo patang sansain
yeh teri woh hawain hain

aai aisi raat hai joh bohut khushnaseeb hai
chahe jisay door sai dunya woh meray qareeb hai
kitna kuch kehna hai phir bhi hain dil main sawal kahi
sapnon main joh roz kaha hai woh phirse kahon yah nahin

ankhan main teri ajab si ajabi adain hai hoo..
dil ko banade jo patang sansain yeh teri woh hawain "

-OM SHANTI OM (ajab si)

Jodha sat in one side of the room and Jalal on the other. The Mulabi Sahab went on with the Nikaah procedures. The Mulabi spoke to Jodha "Aapko yeh Nikaah Qubool hai?" Jodha was in hesitation. Although she was already married to him in the Hindu way but still she felt like running away from there. With a heavy heart she said "Qubool hai.."then the Mylabi turned to Jalal
"Jalalluddin Mohammad Akbar Apko yeh Nikaah Qubool hai??" Jalal with a smirk "Bilkul! Qubool hai." He sounded so excited. Excited to ruin Jodha's life. "Mubarak ho.. Aaj se aap dono Shauhar aur Begum hai." "Jodha BEGUM, aap upar jaiye. Hum Mulabi Sahab se baat Karke aate hai." Jodha was shocked. She slowly moved towards her room. No she was not going to let that man touch her. Never. She would rather die but not let him touch her. Jodha sat on the bed, lost in her thoughts. Jalal went to the room. "Jodha Begum." Jodha came out of her thoughts after hearing Jalal's voice. Jodha's heart started racing. What was he going to do?? No she won't let him touch her. Jalal started ascending towards Jodha. Suddenly Jodha took out a dagger and pointed towards Jalal." Paas bhi maat Ana. I will kill u. I'm warning u." It was as if Jodha never spoke. Jalal ignored Jodha completely. He held her arm firmly and threw away the dagger. He pinned Jodha to a a wall. Their lips were inches apart. " Dont you even dare to warn me. Tumhe iss Galti k liye saza milega." Jalal pressed his lips against her cheeks. Jodha closed her eyes. He slowly moved his lips away. The scent in her body was so beautiful. Her cheeks were so soft. "Yeh Apki saza Nahi hai Jodha. Yeh to Apka inaam hai. Aapne Qubool jo kiya. Yeh agar saza hota to aap Khush hoti.. Because u liked it. Don't need to be happy Jodha I am not going to touch u. Ill puke if I touch u." But from inside Jalal really wanted to smell her hold her and feel her. Jalal quickly went away from there. Jodha was acting like a drug to him. Jodha was utterly disgusted. She quickly went to the washroom and started rubbing the place where Jalal kissed with water and soap. Jalal on the other hand started plotting against Jodha.

Precap: A new entry. Jalal angry.

Thank u sooo much for the reviews. Now I want 40 likes. Azra SRESHTA and Nancy this update was for u guyz.

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 05 March 2014 at 4:14am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2wtchsimron...rimssssssRANANDAvenyarumugamKChankrialoginsAkhdhaaIgnatiaAkdha11unknown2592priyajafanevilktangel04parinikasara2012monikaberwanoopurayanarappaSATD06aviaanyadhivyamuralividya_955cappacuino5Luv-IKNMPpinkrose1mithrasayeeKDR81parish99Az3003IndhulovespariiANJIJHASony.Sarnavkushibestphilantus01ParamjitashpatKarkitRutuja...Tanvi.narulalatanziaarshiar8Sweetshruthiyurimehta11SShreShthASUMESHNIAsapomVincyAnneSpringBreakersudaymanyata07daisydee425Prim_123srividhya68arvifan1sweet_dikshacjs369ashajppluvkuch..Sofia..rishbala3018mandy001Kesha_H.-Kavya_P-NJAPA_Addict.GreekPrincess.MeShu-HolicSilverBellDonnaa

SShreShthA IF-Dazzler
SShreShthA
SShreShthA

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Unres...

Star
Auwsome... Fab... Terrific update dear...
Loved hw u describe their hatred and appreciation for eachother... Heart Heart Heart

Uuufff its becoming so interesting as what they r planning against eachother...

Precap of new entry... Is it someone that jalal is being jealous thats why angry...

Plz dont make us wait for next update much... As soon as ur demand is fulfil plz update... And with a bit more longer plzz Big smile Big smile Big smile
And plz update jodha ur mine ff also plz... Smile Smile Smile

Edited by SShreShthA - 01 November 2013 at 8:24am
SShreShthA IF-Dazzler
SShreShthA
SShreShthA

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
finally u update...thanx dear...mmmuuuaaahhh...
HugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancing

Sexylicious.

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SShreShthA

Dancing
as gale lagja Hug Hug mmmwah!

SShreShthA

SShreShthA IF-Dazzler
SShreShthA
SShreShthA

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tahniat..

Originally posted by SShreShthA

Dancing
as gale lagja Hug Hug mmmwah!

aa jao...HugHug

Sexylicious.

Go to top