Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: Destiny CH 15 updated (Thread Closed) (Page 144)

rishbala3018 IF-Sizzlerz
rishbala3018
rishbala3018

Posted: 05 June 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tahniat..

Originally posted by SARA4444

Originally posted by rishbala3018

Hello lovely people Hug
Will be updating this on Saturday

chalo dii finally update milne wali haiDancing
ab jaldi de do update plzzBig smile
do do update dungi

Really!! Both on sat??
both on sat Embarrassed

Yay Party
hope both of them are long enough

Maza aa jayega Taani...goli mat diyo pakka update kar diyo!!
pakka promise Embarrassed

Thumbs Up Hug

di chapter ke liye jo res kiya hai dont forget to unres it plzzTongueLOL
don't forget to remind me Tongue

I will remind u Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 05 June 2014 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Hello lovely people Hug

do do update dungi

Really!! Both on sat??
both on sat Embarrassed

Yay Party

Thumbs Up Hug

I know u will LOL

rishbala3018

rishbala3018 IF-Sizzlerz
rishbala3018
rishbala3018

Posted: 05 June 2014 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Hello lovely people Hug

do do update dungi

Really!! Both on sat??
both on sat Embarrassed

Yay Party

Thumbs Up Hug

I know u will LOL

LOL LOL
tinkylove Goldie
tinkylove
tinkylove

Posted: 07 June 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Tanihat please please please ...
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE 
HAMARI MANGE PURI KAROP JALDI SE UPDATE KARO NAHI TOH WE WILL BE ANGRYAngry...LOL
onaisa Goldie
onaisa
onaisa

Posted: 07 June 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Update sooon please please please
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 07 June 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Recap:Jodha splashed the cold water on her face which gave her a little relief on a her stress. The thing which was troubling her heart the most was that the dream sequence was of this very room!She gently wiped her face with towel, neatly placed beside the counter. She got out of the washroom and found Jalal pacinf from one to the other end of the room. "Jalal" said Jodha. "Yeah Jodha?" "Can we go back to India tomorrow itself?"

Chapter 15
A day later[/B{

A burden had been removed from Jodha's heart when her eyes caught the sight of the airport. Her eyes gleamed with happiness. On the other hand, Jalal was abit upset as this trip worked up like a Cupid for the couple. He wanted to stay back here for a few more days, but Jodha was adamant. Jalal was curious of her sudden change in her behavior.. She seemed alarmed about something. The incident which took place a few hours back confirmed his doubt. Jalal slipped into a flashback.

FLASHBACK
"All the packing is done."Jodha heaved a sigh of relief. Jalal rolled his eyes and said under his breathe "Back to the boring old life." Jodha's ears shot up and she spoke "Did you say something?"Jalal came closer to Jodha and touched her cheeks with his palm "you sure you wanna leave?"Jodha nodded. Jalal saw the agitation of leaving in her eyes and mistook it as something else. "She doesn't wants to stay with me." Jalal sighed in disappointment. Dejected, Jalal moved away from Jodha and glanced at his wrist watch. "Woah! Look at the time! You wait for me at the lobby. I'll be there in a jiffy." "No." came a quick and sharp reply from Jodha, who was busy tying her hair up. "I'm not leaving you alone here." Jalal stood abit stunned. "Is everything alright Jodha? I mean, never saw you like this before." Jodha"I said I won't leave you alone.. Bass end of discussion."

*end of flashback*
Their flight was delayed for an hour. Jalal bought a cup of coffee for himself. He had asked Jodha but she refused. Sitting in the waiting room, Jodha played with the key ring attached to her purse, thinking about the changed relationship of her and her husband's. Her thoughts were broken by Jalal "mmmhhh! It's so good." Jodha looked at Jalal, her eyes softened. The froth covered his lips, which he wiped with his tongue. Suddenly, Jodha had the sudden urge of drinking that coffee, but how could she ask him? He did offer her once, but to her stupidity she declined it. "Plain stupidity." She thought to herself. She looked away but peeked every now and then. From the corner of his eyes , Jalal saw the longing in Jodha's face which she was trying to mask. Jalal smirked inwardly and he purposely began to say "The world's best coffee! I'm going to drink another cup.. I could marry this cup of coffee." Understanding Jalal's intention Jodha finally burst out,but in a low tone "Don't you have any manners? Can't you offer me?" Jalal in a childish tone "I did! You declined it!" Jodha stuttered "So what? You just asked me once!" "toh kya Mei puch ta rahu?" Jodha with a commanding voice "Yes!" Jalal couldn't control himself anymore and he broke into a fit of laughter and pinched Jodha's cheeks " Your cute." Jodha"I know I am." Jalal still laughing got up and went to buy the coffee. Jodha could feel her heartbeat rate change.. She felt better and an unknown feeling crept up on her. Watching Jalal laugh wholeheartedly like that made her happy, but why?

On entering the plane, Jodha encountered the air hostess who was try to charm Jalal on their way to Bangkok. "good afternoon ma'am" the jolly air hostess greeted. Jodha plastered a fake smile, which was very prominent, and just nodded. Jalal to tease Jodha "Nice name Ms.Mehak" and winked at her. The young air hostess could not help but blush, on the other hand THE WIFE was getting jealous and she spoke "Would you move abit? You are blocking my way." The air hostess moved away, embarrassed.. Jodha took her place without looking at Jalal... She continued stare outside through the window. Why was she jealous? She kept asking herself.. She dozed off thinking about all this.

"Damn the keys!" Jodha mentally cursed herself. She continued to try out the keys to open the house door. Finally it opened and Jodha entered the lonely house. Jalal had dropped her home as he had some important work to finish. "What a gentleman! Didn't let me take a single suitcase." She thought to herself.

After taking a shower Jodha slid into a comfortable night gown. As she sat on the chair,drying her hair with the towel, she remembered the album which she had seen on the day of their departure. Putting down the towel, Jodha opened the cupboard and found the pretty album. Her fingers traced over the glittery "memories" letters. When she opened the cover she found a very old picture of a young woman
and a man beside her.. As she continued to flip through the pages, she saw a a picture of a girl and Jalal. They seemed to be really close . The girl was sitting and Jalal was holding her shoulders, both smiling at the camera. Who is she?She wondered.. As she continued flipping she saw more of her. Her heart stopped when she saw a young Jalal kissing her on the checks. She slumped against the cushions and an unknown tear escaped her eyes. She felt cheated. But the picture seemed abit old.. Maybe this girl was his past.. Maybe, just a hope. Covering her face with her palms Jodha kept thinking"It's none of your business Jodha... How can you forget that he married you for revenge?" She dug her face on the cushions and kept crying.

[B]
bhule na mujhse baaten teri
bheegi hai har pal aankhen meri
kyun saans loon kyun main jiyu
jeena bura sa lage
kyun ho gaya tu bewafaaa mujhko bata de wajah

Jalal looked at the picture which was in his eyes. The same girl whom Jodha saw in the albums. "Kyu Chodkar Gayi mujhe? Why? I miss you so much." Jalal kissed the picture and started towards home, where something was awaiting for him, which would change the equations between him and Jodha.

The servants had arrived by the time Jalal had reached home. When he rang the bell he had expected Jodha to open the door, but Bansi Kaka spoiled it!"Where is Jodha?" Jalal asked while entering the house. "Madam didn't come out.. She opened the door when we arrived, but after that she disappeared into the room." "hmmm.. Khana lagwa dijiye.." Bansi Kaka suddenly spoke with hesitation "Sahabji, if you don't mind can I ask you something?" Jalal nodded "Tell me.." With a little hesitation, Bansi kaka continued "Is everything alright? Madam seemed broken. Her eyes were swollen and it seemed she was crying for a long time.ummm.. Uhhh... Is she alright?" Jalal was taken aback.. Everything was fine when he had dropped Jodha home.. Did her father say something to her?

Jalal, without waiting a second, dashed towards the room. As he opened the door, he saw Jodha watching the television in the dark. He switched on the lights and moved towards Jodha, who was staring at the T.V with her eyes glued to it. Jalal in a worried tone "Are you alright?" No response. "Jodha?" She switched off the T.V and covered her face with the blanket. Jalal frowned "What?Jodha!Jodha! What's wrong with you? Why are you ignoring me?"

Jodha removed the blanket "What's wrong with me?me? You are right what's wrong with me! I forgot that you married me for revenge... Then why are we behaving like a normal couple? We should stay away from each other."

Jalal "Are you out of your mind? Kya Baak rahi ho?" Jalal's eyes moved to the album placed on the bed. Jalal clenched his fist into a tight ball. "you went through my stuff?"almost shouting at her. Jodha heart almost skipped a beat in fear. She never saw him in so much anger. He picked up the album "Stop invading on my privacy!"After saying this he left the room, slamming the door behind him.

The gates of the jail open and there came out the man, around 35, came out of the door. A long scar leading from his cheeks to his chin. His face unshaven, with two ratty eyes, tanned skin and a bald head. He leaned his masculine figure near the wall and scratched his cheeks. He was a pure form of a devil. "I am back Jalal." He laughed hysterically.

Precap: Her tears could not stop.. It began streaming out of her eyes. She held on to the bar for support. "Why God?why?" "I have to leave.."

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

mannugangatanjica1venyarumugamnadja_love-91BlacktulipawesomeaishajajopriyaTehzeeb89Manishi1JAfanSATD06sarika05sara2012sangeethbalaSmirna.vava...Thendral...aviaanyaANNU30dkorumillidodoneha...jaskaran...sw123onaisaNikkiReedRasika29tinkyloveDivya879Sony.SshruthikarthikAkankshaENRIQUESShreShthASUMESHNISARA4444mishtidoiarunsunita_gmshahbhaviniroshaeldsouza91srividhya68PBDcrazyRSlovesJASenpaiNOTICEMESpringBreakers...Anushka...-Kavya_P-NJAPA_Addict.GreekPrincess.SHINYSHREYArishbala3018ppluvkuch--cute.manasi--MeShu-Holic

SenpaiNOTICEME IF-Rockerz
SenpaiNOTICEME
SenpaiNOTICEME

Posted: 07 June 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
My little little lovely creamy sweety juicy strawberry of mine HugHeartHug Do you know how much your cupcake missed you and your updates HugHug Yeah , finally an update after ages DancingEvil SmileDancing RES for now , will read and unres it TongueBig smileLOL  I just clicked there randomly to check if you came to update by anyway and I guessed it right ^^ *-* *-* *-* CoolCool *Will be back after reading strawberry ^^

Edited by sweetystubborn - 07 June 2014 at 9:15am

Sexylicious.

rishbala3018 IF-Sizzlerz
rishbala3018
rishbala3018

Posted: 07 June 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Res
Unres Big smile
Finally the update came Big smile
What a update...but i felt it was too short!!

I wanted to see their relationship changing to good and happy times but they got upset with eachother...

But i liked how Jallu was disappointed that Jo doesn't wanna stay with him...he is falling for her and so is she...she is getting jealous of the airhostess LOL
Who is this girl in the pic and the guy who came out from jail??
Next update jaldi dena please Embarrassed

Edited by rishbala3018 - 07 June 2014 at 12:48pm

Sexylicious.

Go to top