Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: Destiny CH 15 updated (Thread Closed) (Page 110)

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahbhavini

VowBig smileBig smileBig smile this chapter is about their beginning  realization of their feeling for each other... Softness in Jalal's eye for Jo...awww... She felt warmth in his touchEmbarrassed... and he is thinking ... What is happending to me?Shocked Buddhu aur kya loveLOL... EYE LOCKEmbarrassed...Stupid waiter... galat vakt pe entry kar di... Jodha still has doubt... He took her out for shopping... awww... He is trying to make it up to her... Poor Jallu can't see her sad face... The only thing I want in life is love and happiness which I think I don't have in my fate." she said sadly. Poor Jo... wants love... but so sad...baby wait...soon it's on his way...Big smile 

Thank you so much di... This is just the beginning.. This time its the waiter.. There are more people to come.Love will surely come.

He tightly grasped her wrist and pulled her towards him "WATCH IT JODHA!" Jalal shouted at the top of his voice. Jodha on the other hand got frightened and dug her face on Jalal's chest,her hands tightly clutching his shirt.A cool breeze blew pass them and the scenary was very filmy. The heroine in the hero's arm and the hero saving the heroine and the cherry on the top the soothing breeze.  ( Vow so romantic...love U R writingClapClapClap )

hehehehe! thankx!

My Jalllu bought Ring for JoBig smileBig smileBig smile SR ON HIS WAYEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... So sweet... Yaar they are coming close... Can't wait for more..

JealousyShockedShockedShocked ...Suryabhan...Thank god there is no misunderstandingBig smile... Jalal bechara jal gayaLOL... I am glad Jo kept distance from him... and also Jalal heard thatClapClapClap...  Then Jalal hold her like his possession and invite him for dinner...omg... what he wants to prove... CAN'T WAIT FOR MOREShockedOuchBig smile... 

SR is not near di..LOL

Yaar U R amazing writerStar... Superb ChapterClapClapClap ... I can't wait for SaturdayOuchOuchOuch... Please Jaldi update de dena please... I think I am going out for 5 days...If it is confirm tonight then leaving tomorrow... Jaldi update de dena... LOVE U SWEETYCool... I am in love with your both story...ClapClapClap

have a safe journey.. Bye love uHug

SenpaiNOTICEME IF-Rockerz
SenpaiNOTICEME
SenpaiNOTICEME

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Me first to comment la la la la la DancingPartyDancing
Omg omg omg HugBlushingHeart Strawberry HugHeartHug How romantic it was damn EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Still this little doubt and untrust in her feelings for Jalal , and their proximty is making their love even more intense BlushingHeartDay Dreaming You're such hypnotist writer my strawberry HugClapStar What a chapter ClapClapStar And this ring BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed??? When is he going to offer her BlushingSillyDay Dreaming??? It's going to be so so so romantic ^^ BlushingEmbarrassedHeart Waiting eagerly for next chapter Hug Love you HeartHeart Update soon Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyajafanSexylicious.

priyajafan Groupbie
priyajafan
priyajafan

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 6:44am | IP Logged
OMG ... Blushing tahni this update which u gave ( chappy 13 ) stole my heart away with every step of dance sequence of Akdha Heart awiiieee EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i just loved this update from the core of my heart Heart the loved the way this chappy went on & my GM activated at the time when Ja imagined JO & himself on the place of that couple in park Silly & i felt immense sense of happiness when Suryabhan felt utmost jealousy when JA came closer to JO LOL  you really are a very talented writer LOL awesome update ... u deserve lots & lots of applauses dearClapClaphats off to u Thumbs Up  plzzz give the next update soon Embarrassed 

Edited by priyajafan - 22 March 2014 at 6:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

alapi Senior Member
alapi
alapi

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
oh god m speechlessClapClapu r a commendable writer yarBig smilejst luved it...btw if possible plz pm meSmileoterwise maine to dhund k pdh hi lena hWink

Sexylicious.

pranavvikas Senior Member
pranavvikas
pranavvikas

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Wow tahni it is amazing the more i read the more i am
getting attracted towards the story

Sexylicious.

SUMESHNI IF-Dazzler
SUMESHNI