Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: Destiny CH 15 updated (Thread Closed) (Page 105)

priyajafan Groupbie
priyajafan
priyajafan

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
awww... bechari JoCry ( chapter 4) now she thinks that her life is like a hell for her & nothing good is gonna happen in her life Unhappy but ... later on she ll realsize that her destiny had planned all happiness hidden for her as she freed from her cruel father & now shes unaware of the fact that she got a hubby who has unconditional love , care & support for her in futureBlushing 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbhaviniSexylicious.

priyajafan Groupbie
priyajafan
priyajafan

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 4:58am | IP Logged
mast update kiya hai (chapter 5) Cool it was a sensual update Silly really liked your update alot Thumbs Up & i enjoyed reading it Embarrassed hats off to you dear for writing such awsome & adorable updates Clap

shahbhaviniSexylicious.

priyajafan Groupbie
priyajafan
priyajafan

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged
ohkkk let me give my reviews on chappy 6 i ll give my views in brief 
finally our Akdha will be sharing one room Embarrassed  but not  in the way i wanted like sharing of everything in room even the bedSilly but i know this will happen later in future dateLOL as now Akdha are a married couple so like every other couple even they should share everything including almirah & bed with eachotherBlushing they would do they when they start loving eachother Heart which will happen afterwards Day Dreaming there was notiness in between of this update at some places & meanwhile Jallu was jealous of that guy Blushing for JodhaWink hayeee... Day Dreaming
im eagerly waiting for that time to come when this happens but for this update i would just say that you wrote such an interesting update dear , the words you used were simple & beautiful Thumbs Up i really liked your this update as well & waiting for myself to read the next chappy Embarrassed ClapClapClap

Edited by priyajafan - 14 March 2014 at 5:29am

shahbhaviniSexylicious.

priyajafan Groupbie
priyajafan
priyajafan

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 5:45am | IP Logged
awww... Hug this time you wrote such a beautiful & indeed a romantic update dearEmbarrassed(chappy 7) especially their dance sequence Dancing & that jallu s feelings arise after seeing Jodha each time Blushing really nice & romantic update ... hats off to you all credit for such cutee , sweet & interesting updates goes to you Clap & what a smart selection of songs you doThumbs Up

Edited by priyajafan - 14 March 2014 at 5:49am

shahbhaviniSexylicious.

priyajafan Groupbie
priyajafan
priyajafan

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Omg Omg GM activated after reading ( Chappy 8) SillySilly you gave sooo romantic & sensual touch while coming to the end of this chappy . In between this chappy i found Jallu to be very rude & cruel to Jo on the part that he left Jo in the mid way & that also all alone at midnight Cry but then he later on realised his fault Tongue this was a comeback to the track Blushing a very Gm activating update dear SillyBlushing good going

shahbhaviniSexylicious.

priyajafan Groupbie
priyajafan
priyajafan

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged
ohooo Blushing jallu s jealousy & possesivness for Jodha DancingParty (chappy 9)i am very happy & feel like dancing that love has started to blossom between our Akdha . you write such beautiful updates Embarrassed hmmm i wonder what will happen in SR i guess it will be a total 100 on 100 Gm activating update ...Silly keep going Clap

shahbhaviniSexylicious.

priyajafan Groupbie
priyajafan
priyajafan

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
for chapter 10Silly
all 1000 GM s activated fully , totally , completely ... iss update ke liye toh u deserve HugHug kya likha hai ... this time i feel like giving you a standing ovation for this update Clap well done am sure agle two or three updates main salim bhi aayega LOLParty

Edited by priyajafan - 14 March 2014 at 7:24am

shahbhaviniSexylicious.

priyajafan Groupbie
priyajafan
priyajafan

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
First of all How are you now tahniat ??? 
Now coming to Chappy 11
awsome update indeed its a harsh part of this update that Jodha considers the SR a mistake ... CryCry but these thoughts  will soon be changed .. all i have to say awsome update dear EmbarrassedClap plzzz update soon im eager & exited to read the next update Blushing

Edited by priyajafan - 14 March 2014 at 7:25am

shahbhaviniSexylicious.

Go to top