Akdha ff: Destiny CH 15 updated (Thread Closed) - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago
⭐️StarStar Tani ye tere Jalal ko kuch kar...wo kamina😆 meri Jodha ko raste pe chod ke bhag gaya...aur nind me rota hai😭😭😭
Jab Jodha ki yaad aati he to dudhne chal pada...So sweet😃 UFF !Jalal aur uska attitude...

Main point:;;; hot kissi😳😳😳 Awesome Tani ! love it😊

Can't wait for next chapter😊

UPDATE PLJJJ🤣  TANI HAR BAR KI TARAH GAJNI YA MR. INDIA MAT HOGA NA...
JALDI UPDATE KARNA🤣🤣🤣
Edited by shahbhavini - 10 years ago
ooh awesome kiss was really unexpected but I loved it hehe ☺️ hw can jalal b so stupid to leave his wife in da middle of da road in da night sum guys i tell u smh 😡
wow,finally,u updated,and wow what an update...loved it so much...want a jealous jalal.
wow wow wow...loved ds part.

plz continue soon...i would luv to see jealous jalal.
wow splendid update 👏
update soon 
plz pm me when u update

Omg Omg...WOW!!!❤️❤️👏⭐️ That was Splendid👏⭐️ and resplendent update!! ❤️Loved it to core..❤️ Awesome Update Tahni Babes!!❤️👏⭐️ You are just a fabulous writer,❤️.. I am so0o happy my little lazy choco pie is updating her story now-a-days!❤️❤️😆!! Well..The update was beyond appreciation!!❤️ 😳So Jalal left her in the middle of Nowhere..aaghh!!!😡 But loved how he dreamt of she being tortured!❤️😃😳 And finally he went to search for her😛😃 ..Thank Goodness Jodha was safe with her inlaws😳👏⭐️! Awesome Chap!❤️ Loved it❤️ Keep it up!❤️👏⭐️👏

Update plzzz 🤣
Edited by PrincessNancy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..Tahniat..

Chapter8

Jodha moved away from Jalal. People clapped and applaud for the couple. They were totally in awe after they saw the newly wedded couple perform. Jalal smiled a bit. "Wow Yaar!" said Rahul (Jalal's bestfriend) " I am impressed with your dancing skills Jalal.tge stage was on fire with the romantic dance u and Bhabhi did! Jodha blushed. Jalal spoke up "Ms. Jodha would you excuse us for a minute?" Jodha nodded and moved away from there. She sat away from the crowd of people and she looked around the elegant hall. It was full of unknown faces, she felt quite bored so she took her phone out and started reading a book there. She was disturbed by a very squeaky voice calling out her name "Jodha!" A smile spread across her face. "Shreya?? Oh My God!!!" "You didn't invite me but I still came because u know how muCh I love you! I must say you n Jiju make a very sweet couple. You can even give competition to me and Rahul." "Rahul?? You mean Jalal's friend?? You guys are togather??? Oh my God!! But I'm surprised that Jalal has a friend like Rahul. Inke friend hai yahi hi surprising hai! I give a salute to Rahul." "Friends reunion." Jalal came forward with Rahul. The four of them chatted for a long time. Rahul spoke "Jalal your parents are here." Jalal rolled his eyes and held Jodha by her hand and said "Ms. Jodha aab Hume Jaana Chahiye. Kaal office bhi hai." "Lekin Aapke Ma aur pappa to abhi aaye hai." "Jodha you and I are leaving the party this instant. I don't give a damn about them." "Paar.. Thodi der ruk jate hai Jalal. Baas thodi der!" "Ms.Jodha.." "Jalal beta!" said a woman in a sweet voice. She was wearing a pink sari and she was beautiful although she was in her 50s her skin was radiant.Beside her was a man in his 60s. He was grey haired and was tall. "Tum JA rahe ho beta?? Humse milogey bhi Nahi??" "Assalamuakaikum Ammi aur Abbu. You guys are late That's why I'm leaving." " Beta Bahu kaha hai??" "Jodha." called Jalal. Jodha came forward and she was extremely nervous. " MasAllah! Noor Pari! Bohot Khubsoorat hai." Jodha smiled at her and took Both the couples blessings. "Aab chale." said Jalal in an impatient voice. " Jallad kahika! Apne parents se baat Karne ki Tamiz Nahi hai!" Both of them sat inside the car and were on their way back to their house. ""Jalal why did u act like that in front of ur parents?? Remember one thing Jalal they are ur parents. Because of them u came to this world. You should show them some respect! The way u behaved!! Untolerable!" Jalal put the car to a halt and calmly said "GET OUT!" "Excuse me??" Jalal bit louder this time "GET OUT OF MY CAR!" "aNd where am I supposed to go in the middle of the night.. There is no transport available here and just look at the road it's so empty..." Jodha spoke.. "I Don't give a damn about it! just get out of my car and catch a cab..." Jodha had enough of it! Her heart told her that she should get out of the car.. She slowly opened the car's door and got out of the car.."

Right after she closed the door Jalal drove away from there.. Leaving Jodha all alone in the middle of an empty road.

The air was cold and the moon hid itself behind the clouds. Jodha stood on the lonely road cursing her fate. She felt so lonely. She at that point yet again realized that she had no one. No one who waited for her, no one who would shout at her when she reached late home. Not a single open arm where she could rest and forget the rest of the world.. She was all alone.. Where would she go now?? She had no real home. Neither her parents would accept her and her husband... Her husband left her in the middle of a lonely road.

Jalal returned Home.. He was angry with all the incident that took place. How dare she ask about my parents?? Those people! She deserved this punishment. Jalal felt tired.. He made himself comfortable on the bed and closed hi eyes. Jodha's face flashed into his mind. Jalal "Don't think about that girl Jalal! In awhile she will herself come back.." In no time Jalal fell asleep.

"Jalal! Baachao! Baachao.." cried out the innocent voice.. Jodha was running.. As fast as her legs could carry her. Behind her were some men,who were completely drunk, were chasing her. Tears were trickling down her eyes. She was wet with sweat and she was breathless. The only name on her mouth was Jalal.. She stopped as the tracks had ended. She had nowhere to go. "Aab kaha jayogi..." Tears streamed down her eyes.. "Plz, let me go... Hume Jana dijiye... Meina kya bigaada Aapka?? Plz Jaane dijiye..." "Kaise Jana de... Aap Bohot sundar hai aur rooz rooz aisay Khubsoorat Ladki haath Nahi lagti... Aab tumhe koi Nahi bacha sakta.." The man moved forward.. Jodha screamed "JALAL!!!"

Jalal's eyes flew wide open and he screamed out "Jodha!" Jalal was covered up in sweat. He realized that he had been dreaming. Nothing had happened to Jodha.. He touched his face and figured out that he had been crying in his sleep. He threw the blanket away and made his way downstairs. It was almost 6 o'clock.. " Jodha kaha reh Gayi... Meine thik Nahi kiya Jodha ko raste pe Chodkar... Jalal you have committed a great mistake. I have to bring her back..." Jalal phoned Jodha but it said that her phone was switched off. Jalal's heart started racing..

Jalal rushed inside his car and started searching for Jodha. First he went to the place where he had left Jodha.. He searched everywhere but couldn't find Jodha. Jalal felt so guilty and feared at the same time for his wife. What had he done?? What his dream comes true?? What if Jodha was in danger?? It was now 8 o'clock in the morning but there was no trace of Jodha. Jalal "I think I should report a missing case.. I have to find Jodha. She is my responsibility." Suddenly Jalal's phone rang "Hello."

The bell rang and Hamida opened the door. She said in a worried tone "Jalal!" An angry Jalal got inside the house. "Where is my wife??" "She is inside the room. And what wife Jalal??? U left her in the middle of the Road! Where is my responsible son???" Jalal looked angrily at Hamida " you don't have to lecture me about responsibilities! Jodha?? Jodha??" He barged into the room where Jodha was. Hamida wa about to enter the room when Jalal spoke up "I want to have a word with my wife alone." He closed the door and made sure it was locked.

Jodha got out of the washroom and was shocked to see Jalal "What r u doing here?" "I'm here to take u back Home..Let's go Jodha." "I don't want to go!" Jalal rolled his eyes "look Jodha I don't want to argue with u about this.. Let's go.." Jalal got hold of her wrist. "Don't touch me." Jalal smirked "Oh! I'm going to do more then just touch u Jodha" he breathed close to her cheeks "I'm going to kiss you too." His lips fell upon hers, his head dipped. Like a magnetic force, her mouth was drawing towAards his. The electric charge was too forceful for her to resist any longer.It was Jodha who pulled his head down and kissed him.his chiseled mouth,his searing lips,his erotic kiss. Jodha's hand raked wildly into his hair. He deepened the kiss. Suddenly Jodha realized what was happening. Her eyes flew open Nd she gasped. She pushes Jalal away and herself from the kiss..

Hope u guyz liked it! Sorry for the last part.. But I was inspired!

Precap: First day of office and jealousy track.

Very interesting update
Uff SUPERB UPDATE 👏👏 ERRR I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY HUM "UPDATE PLZ UPDATE PLZ" 😆😆 AND DO PM ME WHEN YOU WILL UPDATE , I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS FF , FOR LONGTIME , FINALLY BY SOME MIRACLE YOU UPDATE!!!!!
UPDATE PLZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣
CHIN 2 :::: MUJE LAGA UPDATE HAI!!!! AUR PHIR PATI CHALA YE TO COMMENT KE LIYE HAI

TANI UPDATE KAR!