Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Holla! Sorry for the late update! For making it up to u I'm giving abit lenghty.. Only a bit! Thankx for the love and comments you have showered me with..
Some clarifications: Jodha's father doesn't like her cauz he always wanted a boy!
Jalal was named Veer before in this FF!
Enough of the bak bak.. Here you go:

Recap:They were about to kiss but came back to their senses when they heard people clapping around them. Jalal didn't budge from his position. His eyes were fixed on Jodha. He e lowly put his lips on her forehead. His heartbeat stopped. His mind screamed to him "YOU ARE IN LOVE JALAL AND YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR HEART IN JODHA."

Destiny: Chapter 14
Jalal genuinely smiled at Jodha. He had realized that he had fallen badly for the woman right in front of his eyes. He wanted to shout at the top of his and declare his love for Jodha. But he knew he had to control himself and make things right between them. Jodha was lost in those brown eyes of his, which yearned for her love. She could see it in his eyes. She snapped out of her thoughts and instantly moved her eyes away from his. Jalal loosened his tight grip from Jodha's waist and lead her to the table without exchanging a single word. Jodha excused herself to the washroom. Jalal looked at Suryabhan,who looked completely forlorn. Jalal asked politely "jealous?" Suryabhan was taken aback with his word. He felt like a criminal caught! He snapped at him "Why would I be jealous of you dancing with Jodha?" Jalal chuckled at his answer. "Did I ever mention that you were jealous of me? Man, this proves to the point that you were actually jealous." Jalal picked up his glass of champagne and took a sip. Suryabhan retorted "Listen Jalal, before you and Jodha got married,we both had a thing with each other." Suryabhan simply lied to him. A thing? What does he mean? Thought Jalal. His expressions became abit more serious then before. It was Suryabhan's time to laugh.

He smiled evilly "looks like Jodha never told you about us." Emphasizing on the word us. Jalal crossed his legs and took another sip from his glass "You." He pointed his finger at Suryabhan "are Jodha's boring past! And I." He now relaxed back on his sit "am her exciting present and future. And let me tell you something very clearly. I don't give a damn to Jodha's past and it's not going to Change equations between her and me. Jodha is only mine! Do you get that?" Surya "woah!! Your taking things personally Jalal.. I was just kidding around." Surya knew that Jalal's temper was rising and he didn't have a very good feeling about it.

Jalal instantly replied " because you are pushing it! Oh Suryabhan! I know what you are up to. I have seen many like you! But you haven't seen anyone like me and to let you know, you wouldn't like to see another." Jalal gulped the last bit of his champagne and excused himself "You go in enjoy your dinner with Jodha.. I'm not hungry anymore." Just when he stood up to leave, Jodha put her hand on his shoulder. "Jalal are you going somewhere?" Her soothing voice calmed Jalal abit down. He smiled "Jodha I think I better leave.Someone here doesn't like me hanging around." Jodha understood his indication and asked "Is everything alright?" Before Suryabhan could speak, Jalal spoke up "This guy over here stated that you and he had a thing before and.." Before Jalal could finish his sentence Jodha,who was shocked with Jalal's words, spoke in an angry but low tone "Suryabhan,how dare you?"

After about ages,Suryabhan heard Jodha calling by his name. He knew he would be in trouble now cause Jodha didn't ask for any clarification. She just came up with the conclusion that Suryabhan had said it. Suryabhan admitted "Yes I did, but I was just joking around with your husband here. He seems very protective about you." Jodha snapped at him "Well, there is nothing funny about it Surya! Your not suppose to joke with such matter and that to with my husband. This is not very cool surya!" Jalal kept quiet all this time as he was busy in observing every single word and expression of Jodha. She looked so cute when she is angry! He thought to himself.

Jodha then turned to Jalal and moved away from Surya's ear drop "Jalal, we are here as a host and if leave it would be embarrassing for me. Don't talk to him. But please don't go." Jodha pleaded Jalal. "This woman over here can drive me crazy if she continues to speaks like that! Why is she so hard to resist." Jalal put his palm on her cheeks "Anything for you my love." Jodha thought to herself "Here he goes again." The couple walked back to the table. Jodha sincerely apologized to Suryabhan "Sorry if I sounded rude Surya!" Surya"nah! It's alright Jodha. Guess it was my fault."

Jodha-Jalal's suite
Jalal pushed the covers away and tip toed out of the room. He made sure Jodha didn't get up from her deep slumber. He grabbed the beer from the refrigarator and sat on the sofa. He was going through a flashback of all the series of events which took place that day. Everything was perfect, until Suryabhan spoiled his mood with those words. He shut his eyes in anguish and right after he closed his eyes,a smile of content spread around his face. Her face flashed upon his eyes.. Those angry eyes! Ufff! He thought to himself. He took a sip from his can and unlocked his phone. Jodha was all observed in the book and had a serious expression on. He caressed the picture with his thumb and thanked himself for clicking it! He remembered how he sneakily captured it on his phone. He saved it as his wallpaper, so that he doesn't miss her company! Jalal chucked at his antics. When did this heartless man turn into a Romeo?

"Jalal!" He almost jumped when he heard her shrill scream. He rushed to the room and was shocked to see Jodha's state. She was covered with sweat and was panting. He rushed to her side and before he could say anything he found himself crushed in her arms. He was taken aback with her sudden gesture. He became a bit worried. His hands in reflex moved around her. They stayed in the same postion for about 10 minutes, when Jalal broke the hug. Jodha cupped his face with her shaky hands and asked in a trembling voice "Jalal, you okay,right?Are you hurt?" Jalal was abit confused. Her eyes where full of questions and fear..? Jalal cupped Jodha's face and pushed the hair which was falling on her faces. "Don't worry Jodha, I'm perfectly alright. But what has come to you?" Jodha now coming back to her senses, moved away from Jalal. "Nothing.. Just a nightmare." Jalal's eyes were focused on Jodha. He was trying to study her face. Jalal opened the door and indicated Jodha to enter it. "I think you should wash your face. You'll feel better." Jodha slipped on her sandals, entered the washroom and swiftly closed the door behind her.

Her heart had now relaxed abit. She stood in front of the mirror. Her heart began to accelerate when she remembered the horrible nightmare. How the passionate dream turned into a nightmare!

Jodha's dream
Jodha was sitting on the edge of the bed and was lost in her thoughts. The door suddenly flew open and there entered Jalal, all dressed up in a groom's attire.He grinned and said "You are only mine Jodha." Jodha stood up and threw herself on Jalal. Jalal grasped her tight and took in her scent. He brushed his lips against her ear. On the process, he bit her earlobe and licked the place. A soft moan escaped her lips and her hands automatically dug into his hair. Her hand frisked around his hair. His eyes darkened with desires and his hand reached on her bare back. He drew patterns on them. His hands traced around her perfectly cut chin. He held it up and smashed his rough lips on her soft ones. His arms raked on her face. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. Jalal lazily pulled away from the kiss and said in a husky voice"Ill be back love." He winked at her. A blush crept up on her face. Without moving his eyes from Jodha, he walked up to the door. Finally he looked away and he opened the door. There stood a masked man dressed up in black ready to shoot Jalal with his gun. Jodha's eyes grew wide in fear. The man spoke "Your time is over Jalal." The man laughed hysterically, pulled the trigger. The bullet hit straight on his chest. Blood splattered everywhere.Jodha screamed at top of her voice "Jalal!!!"

That's when she woke up..

Jodha splashed the cold water on her face which gave her a little relief on a her stress. The thing which was troubling her heart the most was that the dream sequence was of this very room!She gently wiped her face with towel, neatly placed beside the counter. She got out of the washroom and found Jalal pacinf from one to the other end of the room. "Jalal" said Jodha. "Yeah Jodha?" "Can we go back to India tomorrow itself?"

Precap: Jodha- Jalal back to India. Jalal's past opens up a bit.New entry.

This update goes to alapi aka ankita and SUMSHNI! My new friend 🤗 and all those who motivates me too write more!

SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome superb update 👏
Jodha does care for Jalal 
Is the new entry a girl maybe from jalal's past 
Plz plz plz continue soon 
alapi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow 😃such a luvly chap...nd jo's dream😳bandi bhi phas chuki h bande k pyaar me😆usk dream ne prove kr diya😊so possesive of her she wants to return bak nxt moment possible jst nt 2 let dat dream come true...aag 2no taraf lagi h...plz past ka gud chap kholna ...kch bura ni plz...aur ntry HB ki krana to bring dem more close...hmari jo ko b ek realy me caring parent mil jygi...luv u...tere pm se phle read kr liya maine coz i ws waiting eagerly😆will b waiting fr nxt update eagerly...
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetystubborn

Me first to comment la la la la la🥳

Omg omg omg🤗☺️❤️Strawberry🤗❤️🤗How romantic it was damn😳😳Still this little doubt and untrust in her feelings for Jalal , and their proximty is making their love even more intense☺️❤️You're such hypnotist writer my strawberry🤗👏⭐️What a chapter👏👏⭐️And this ring☺️😳😳??? When is he going to offer her☺️🤪??? It's going to be so so so romantic ^^☺️😳❤️Waiting eagerly for next chapter🤗Love you❤️❤️Update soon🤗

awww [>:D<
Ring thing is far from here..
Awwwle cupcake 🤗
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice one ...the nightmare feel she loves him a lot now and trusts him excited for the precap
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyajafan

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">OMG ...☺️tahni this update which u gave ( chappy 13 ) stole my heart away with every step of dance sequence of Akdha❤️awiiieee😳😳😳i just loved this update from the core of my heart❤️the loved the way this chappy went on & my GM activated at the time when Ja imagined JO & himself on the place of that couple in park🤪& i felt immense sense of happiness when Suryabhan felt utmost jealousy when JA came closer to JO 😆you really are a very talented writer😆awesome update ... u deserve lots & lots of applauses dear👏👏hats off to u 👍🏼 plzzz give the next update soon😳
</font>

I was kind of laughing becauz the park thing was a bit funny 😆
Thankx 🤗
Spacexplorer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fab update 👏
jalal demolishes surya instigations😃... nd confesses 2 himself dat he has turned into romeo😳...
wat abt dis dream😲... surely it doesnt has some connection wid d past😕 (prologue one)...
as  4 dis new entry, is it some ex girl of jalals life 2 make jo jealous nd realise her love or wat😲😆
plzzz update soon dear😉
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: alapi

oh god m speechless👏👏u r a commendable writer yar😃jst luved it...btw if possible plz pm me😊oterwise maine to dhund k pdh hi lena h😉

If u r in my buddy list then Ill pm u!😳thankx dear
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranavvikas

Wow tahni it is amazing the more i read the more i am
getting attracted towards the story

awww!!!😳
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SUMESHNI

Awesome beautiful update 

Plz plz continue soon