Originally posted by: priyajafan

AwwwiiieeeπŸ€—thankx alot dear😳

this means alot to me πŸ€—
priyajafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Tahniat..

this means alot to me πŸ€—

awieee πŸ€— thanx alot dear πŸ˜³ im flaterred really ... thankx for giving sooo much importance to my post replyssπŸ€—πŸ€—
priyajafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahbhavini

me wait kar rahi thi priya ki comment to read sare chapter ki comment padh rahi thi... so sweet Priya ... I didn't wanted to spam in between... But Tani ab update dede.😑😑😑.  

thank you shahbhavini πŸ˜³ its my pleasure that my comments intersts you ppl πŸ˜ƒ actually earlier i was busy in preparing for my sessionals sooo couldnt read & rply earlier & now that im free from my sessionals i replyd all the chappys simultaniously πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
priyajafan thumbnail

me wait kar rahi thi priya ki comment to read sare chapter ki comment padh rahi thi... so sweet Priya ... I didn't wanted to spam in between... But Tani ab update dede.😑😑😑.  

areee abb thoda wait aur Tani will give us update by tomorrow πŸ˜³ plzzz be patient abb bus ek raat ka aur wait karna hai ... plzzz may this night pass soon as tomorrow we all will get new interesting update to read
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

areee abb thoda wait aur Tani will give us update by tomorrow πŸ˜³ plzzz be patient abb bus ek raat ka aur wait karna hai ... plzzz may this night pass soon as tomorrow we all will get new interesting update to read

Priya ek raat kitni lambi hoti hai pata hai😲  ek raat me poori Sr ho jati hai...πŸ˜†
priyajafan thumbnail

Priya ek raat kitni lambi hoti hai pata hai😲  ek raat me poori Sr ho jati hai...πŸ˜†

haan sahi baat hai πŸ˜†πŸ€£ ek raat ki bhi kya baat hai IF ke FF main toh kuch hours main hi Sr ho jati hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

haan sahi baat hai πŸ˜†πŸ€£ ek raat ki bhi kya baat hai IF ke FF main toh kuch hours main hi Sr ho jati hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
priyajafan thumbnail
Tahni now its time for you to update ek raat bhi beet gyi hai , morning bhi aa gayi hai now only your updated post is awaited  Tahni jaldi jaldi update de do na plzzz😳😳Edited by priyajafan - 10 years ago
SARA4444 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭😭😭plz update soon πŸ˜­
Sexylicious. thumbnail

RECAP: Their destiny was slowly removing all differences between each other. It was putting all it's strength to bring them closer. Now it was their turn to see the sign of their fate that they are made for each other.

CHAPTER 12

They had their breakfast in silence. Their hearts were screaming to speak with each other, clear all the doubts and confusions, ask each other dozens of questions but both of them kept quiet. Jalal wiped his hips with the napkin and noticed something on Jodha's lips. Jalal signaled her that something was on her lips. Jodha's hand moved towards her lips but after a few attempts of removing the thing she gave up. "Let it be." she sighed. But Jalal, Mr. Perfection, couldn't help himself. His hand reached towards Jodha's lips. Jodha was taken aback with his sudden gesture. But she let Jalal continue his work. He gently brushed his thumb on the corner of her lips. The warmth of his touch sent shivers down her body. She closed her eyes and suddenly felt the warmth gone. Jalal had removed his hands and was now staring at Jodha.He thought to himself "What is happening to me? Get a grip on yourself Jalal." Jodha also stared back at Jalal and she saw the softness in his eyes, which is very rare. She had never seen him like this before. Jodha's look softened and both of them shared an eye lock. Both of their eyes were asking each other millions of questions but not a single word escaped from their lips. They broke the eye lock when a waiter arrived with their coffee and disturbed them "Your Coffee." Jodha realized that she had been staring at Jalal for quite a long time and she was kind of embarrassed. Jalal mentally cursed the waiter for disturbing between them, he spoke in a tone which clearly reflected his irritation towards the waiter "Thank you and now you can leave." The waiter understood the situation and greeted Jalal once and then moved to the next table.Jalal got up from his sit and like a gentleman he went beside Jodha and helped her up. Jodha was astonished with the sudden change in Jalal's behaviour. Was it all a plan? Or was he really feeling guilty of what had happened.She gave  a faint smile to Jalal for the help and move towards the door. "Jodha.." She stopped on her tracks as she heard him calling her and she turned around. "Wo..ummm. I am thinking of taking you to shopping. I think you will like it. I mean girls like shoppong right. Would you like to come with me? I mean..Ummm... Im not forcing you to co.." Jodha cut him and said "Sure.I just have to get my pursue from the room. Wait for me here." Jalal smiled genuinely. He was really happy and a rush of excitement circulated around his stomach. He wanted to make things right between them as he knew that she was upset with him. No matter what she says he knew that she was upset of what had happened between them.He had to set things right because he couldn't see the sadness in her face .After about fifteen minutes Jodha met Jalal at the lobby. Jodha "Let's call for a taxi." Jalal smiled at Jodha and said "Why don't we take a walk to the mall nearby. It's a fifteen minutes walk and on the way I can show you the street shops." Jodha knodded and they started their walk. Jalal She held Jodha's hand and Jodha was taken aback with this. She tried to free herself from his grip, which made him tighten the grip more. Jodha raised a brow at him "What are you doing?" He moved his face towards her ears and whispered " You know Bangkok is not a safe place for girls and its for your own good. They have to understand that you are already taken and that you are only mine." Jodha kept quiet on this remark of his. Jalal pointed at the shops in the pavement and said "These shop might be in the pavement but they are very famous. People are crazy for these things. But I think its better to buy stuff from shopping malls rather then pavements." Jodha smiled "I don't agree with you on this one. I know the things found in shopping malls are far better then these things but not all can afford it like you. Even though my father is one of the richest industrialist in India, I had to buy my stuff from small shops because he never gave me enough money and the facilities and I never complained about it because it really doesn't matter to me what one wears. The only thing I want in life is love and happiness which I think I don't have in my fate." she said sadly. Jalal felt for Jodha but he wanted to let her know that he would give her everything she wanted. All the happiness in the world would be wrapped neatly in a gift box just for her. "Jodha I will always be here for you. My shoulder would be there when you need my support. Jodha had walked a bit further when Jalal was lost in his thoughts. He heard the honking of a car and saw the car speeding its way towards Jodha. He tightly grasped her wrist and pulled her towards him "WATCH IT JODHA!" Jalal shouted at the top of his voice. Jodha on the other hand got frightened and dug her face on Jalal's chest,her hands tightly clutching his shirt.A cool breeze blew pass them and the scenary was very filmy. The heroine in the hero's arm and the hero saving the heroine and the cherry on the top the soothing breeze. Time stood still for the couple as they were lost in each other's arm in the middle of the road!They heard a whistle come from the pavement which made them break their hug. Jalal unwilling moved his arms away from Jodha and so did Jodha. "Let's go.." spoke Jodha in a low tone and Jalal simply nodded and they walked to the mall Robinson. Jodha looked around the shop and nothing really caught her eyes. She went to the 4th floor and Jalal stayed in the 1st floor. A shiny stone caught his eyes and he went to the counter to have a better look at it. He carefully looked at the shiny diamond which rested in his palm. It was a a gold ring studded with diamonds. He could imagine Jodha wearing the ring and the ring would look good on her.He told the sales person to pack it up in a gift box. He swiped his card and went to the 4th floor.Jodha had the least interest in shopping.She seemed to be lost in her own world.It was really hard for her to digest the fact that she had spent her night with Jalal. It was neither his fault nor hers. Maybe it had to happen.Maybe it was meant to be. She wiped the tears which were emerging from her.She felt someone's hand on her shoulder and she knew it was him. "Jalal.." she turned around and found someone else..It was not Jalal. It was Suryabhan. She gave a faint smile to him and gently spoke "What a pleasant surprise Surya!"

Jalal got of the elevator and found Jodha giggling with Suryabhan. He clenched his fist in anger at this scenario. His blood boiled in anger. Jealousy hit him hard. He couldn't stand the sight of Jodha with another guy ,especially laughing and giggling. He moved forward to get a better view of what was going on between them. He froze on the way after seeing Suryabhan moving his arms forward to hug Jodha. His heart stopped for a minute.He wanted to see Jodha's reaction to it before he took any further action. Jodha moved backwards "Suryanbhan it would be better if we don't hug each other. You see Im already married and its not that Jalal would feel bad, but the thing is that I would not like any other man except Jalal touch me. I hope you understand." Suryabhan was taken aback. His heart ached with her words. Yes,he had loved her from their college dayss but he didn't have the courage to tell Jodha about his feelings for her in the fear of rejection.On the other hand Jalal's heart jumped in happiness. He wanted to run to her and hold on to her forever.Never in his life he felt so happy. This small statement had brought a genuine smile upon his face. He moved forward and cleared his throat to get their attention. "Nice to see you Mr.Suryabhan." Jalal said sarcastically and it was quite visible in his tone. Jodha's eyes grew wide with Jalal's behavior. Jalal slide his hands on Jodha's waist protectively and pulled her closer. "Nice to see you to Mr.Jalal." said Suryabhan politely. "So what are you doing her? Stalking my beautiful wife, ehhh?" Jalal let out a chuckle.Jodha pressed her lips in Jalal's remark "What is he doing?" Suryabhan let out a laugh "You are funny Jalal! Yes I was stalking your wife because everyone's not like you to have a beautiful wife like yours." Jalal smirked "Man you are right about one thing! She is beautiful and she is mine." Jalal said possessively. "Woah man.. Take it easy.. I was just playing around with you.I ha d a business conference here and I came here to get some stuff for Ma." "Good for you.Ummm.. Suryabhan I was thinking that you can join us on dinner at our hotel Grand President." Jodha thought to herself "Oh! What is he up to now!" Suryabhan "I don't know man.." Jalal, still not leaving Jodha's waist, looked at her and said "Come on man.. Jodha will feel good. It will be fun." After giving a thought to it Suryabhan finally agreed. "Alright!" They bid each other goodbyes and they parted. Jalal thought to himself "Ill show you Suryabhan that Im the only man in Jodha's life and heart."

Precap:Jalal-Jodha dance.

This update was for the update gang... Thankx for the love! PriyaJA fan thankx for the comments! I dedicate this especially to you. See you guyz next Saturday!