Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: Destiny CH 15 updated (Thread Closed)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 2 Page 153

..Tahniat..

IF-Stunnerz

..Tahniat..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
So guyz I'm planning on writing another ff. I hope u like it. So the story is like AkDha are married and Jodha is 9 months pregnant. They both have feelings for each other but they Didnt confess to each other. So here it goes.
Prolouge

Jalal was sitting on his bed beside his wife who was sleeping. He watched her and he couldnt believe that the girl who he had married becauz he lusted her, he now was madly in love with her. "Jodha you made my life complete and filled it with happiness. And now our child will complete us. Tomorrow morning i surely ope my heart to you.The next morning came and Jodha woke up and saw that Jalal was sleeping. "Shahenshaji u are the best thing that happened in my life. Thank you for being there for me. I will surely confess my feelings to you. I promise. Jalal woke up and saw that Jodha was sitting infront of the mirror and was wearing her jewelleries. He then went up to her and said "Jodha I want to say something to you.Jodha" Boliye" Jalal" i actually wanted to say that I... I lo" who was interupted by one of his soldier that some people had attacked their palace. Jalal rushed outside and took out his sword and started fighting. He killed all the attackers. But one of the man was not dead. He got up and stabbed a sword inside Jalal and right there Jalal died. The man was instantly killed by one of Jalal's soldier. This was all seen by Jodha who instantly collapsed. She then gave birth to a baby boy and Jodha died during child birth and the only name on her lips were Jalal's. Same Jalal when died had Jodha's name. Both of them died before they could confess to each other. So destiny gave them another chance.
<font color="#ff00cc">After some hundred years later They were born again to fulfill their incomplete lovestory "JODHA AKBAR."</font>

INDEX

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 30 June 2014 at 4:29am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

pkdhotsimron...mkhan3ash12rajasvimlpratyushayagavarthinijodha101priyajafanAkankshaJAcheekie12gvsmunoopurJeevitha.PSunshine001malvikatiwari96ramishafarihailuvrainaartideepa101oshinchaudharyAnnarichardrose11691KDR81RayyanAzizlajniNikkiReedAngel-IndhulovespariipadmavarmdeshpandeAshaNegiFan.Barun.baublesworldequalsyouPallavviarunsunita_gmnehaarshi09Tanvi.narulasrividhya68arvifan1SARA4444varshaakulkarniaisha.....11110helyrishbala3018sweetystubbornVincyAnneroshaeldsouza91daisydee425cjs369nanetayoga23priya..Sofia..SHINYSHREYAPrincessNancyriyya6goldenmoon.SajnaVe.Surishrima4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akdha ff: Destiny CH 15 updated (Thread Closed)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApurvaLovesARVI

Goldie

ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
New! and Interesting Update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Tahniat..

Tanvi.narula

IF-Dazzler

Tanvi.narula

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Wowww... Very intruging...n very well written..Thumbs Up..Clap