Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 83)

vrinda16 Goldie
vrinda16
vrinda16

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
That was such a beautiful chapter Rae...there was everything in it...a glimpse of the ASR whom we n Khushi know of - by tht fury & anger he displayed in his eyes the moment he realised he had been slapped by someone & then the Arnav emerged from it who unlike the ASR had been, steered his mind to think abt the various wounds he had inflicted upon Khushi either physically or emotionally & made himself question if this slap was anything in comparison to those he inflicted upon her...and then we saw the changed Arnav as Khushi realised who accepted the slap & hung his head in shame for all he had done to her sitting b4 Khushi unable to meet her eyes
Tht was just bang on Rae...loved this chapter a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyrains

A heartbreaking chapter, if one looks at Arnav's retrospection. What I admire about this story the most is this gradual, slow paced change/ growth of a man's emotional mind frame. And everything that surges through his mind after the primal rage, couldn't have been written more perfectly. His gasp, I could hear it. I could see Arnav stagger back, thinking of what he had subjected Khushi too. Amazing work, as usual <3

Thank You so much, Sona! :)

I love how you have described the intent of this story! That is surely one of the intents and I am glad that it comes across and that you like it! :)

Arnav is a character whose emotions we all feel acutely, such is our love for the man, and hence its easy yet very difficult to write him because you just cant go overboard with him considering his personality and how well the readers are acquainted with it! So I am very humbled that you are liking my portrayal of this time in his life.

And the picture goes well with Arnav's character as of now but its more than pain which has made him change - its love, no? :)

mistyrains

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IronButterfly

His anger and her reaction to it has been well written.

Loved his moment of realization. How he compared himself with her.

It's difficult to stand in someone else's footsteps and think but he did just that.

His actions and reactions are proof enough that he's a changed man now.

Thank You! Glad you are liked it. :)

IronButterfly

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Thank god Arnav didn't embarrass himself by retaliating and for the very first time actually took account of his own previous actions which totally destroyed Khushi's life and dreams, the shame she had to go through just bcz of his reckless behaviour and arrogance, and now that he understands the gravity of his actions may be he will start to try to earn Khushi's forgiveness and try to redeem himself by making Khushi his number one priority in life.

Thank You for your comment! :)

And lets see what Arnav does but before that and more importantly what Khushi does...because as was said in the chapter, the ball is in her court now! :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by opsyellow

wow beautiful.
they way you have written Arnav's feeling and thoughts just awesome.
I thought that I will laugh first for hi anger but then everything was just ok.
Now its all up to Khushi.

Thank You! Glad you liked it. :)
A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Chapter 22:

Arnav bowed down in front of Khushi, accepting that he belongs to her, accepting that he has wronged her and realizing that a simple sorry will not suffice in atoning for his sins is something that that I have always wanted to see and really wished the show would have made a redemption track as sincere his thoughts in this chapter.

So happy that he is thinking with his heart now and has allowed his heart to rule over his head! Only this way will he be able stay true to his feelings for Khushi!

The most important thing that came about from Arnav's unexpected reaction was that the decision over their relationship now rests with Khushi; she finally will have the say about what she wants in terms of a relationship. Really looking forward to what she will decide!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaAngelTeen

anonyasr Goldie
anonyasr
anonyasr

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Very nicely done chapter. Liked this enlightening moment for Arnav. Beautifully written.

AngelTeen

-DobByDoDgeR- IF-Dazzler
-DobByDoDgeR-
-DobByDoDgeR-

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Bookmarking this and adding it to reading list
Will comment once i have finished

AngelTeen

Go to top