Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 77)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

Originally posted by moomin4455

I feel this will be the next phase of their relationship: getting Arnav to see Khushi not as a weakness, not as an adulterer or gold digger or even a victim, but now that he is in love, to see her as an equal.
It's difficult when everyone has relied on you as the breadwinner and head of household. Like a vicious cycle: people look to me to lead therefore I will, to the point where I cannot stop being in charge. Khushi may feel bad, but Arnav needs a wake up call. His high handedness has to go with respect to their marriage - he can't always make all the decisions. 

That was a very insightful, sympathetic and sensitive comment, Moomin. I really like the way ypu have put itClap

I agree, it is difficult to change a life time of being in charge and looking out for any threats that will disrupt one's carefully built but fragile world. that is what Arnav had got into a habit of doing, and that is what proved to be the weakest chink in his armour!

Hopefully we will see the the effects of the slap on an already mellowed Arnav who has realised the gravity of his error in not trusting her or even his own instincts which were drawn to her.

Hopefully... :)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shr1234

It's so full of emotions. I really liked the way Khushi has analysed Arnav's personality and his tendency of jumping to the conclusions and giving the verdict. Yet it's understandable that she expects him to treat her as an equal. Not as a dependent or somebody greater than him for what she has done. Arnav's guilt and gratitude he feels for Khushi may come in their way. How lovely it was to see Khushi paining because she hurt Arnavji. I liked the way you wrote it, 'her Arnavji'. But it was necessary for her to vent it out. I hope Arnav will understand her gesture. Such a profound chapter, please update the next soon :)

@Bold - Exactly.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." ~ Albert Camus

What Arnav needs to do or rather what Khushi needs desperately of him is to be treated as an equal, a friend before anything else but Arnav is man much used to walking in the front and in the case of Khushi, walking behind (in this scenario in a way) but can he walk by her side...lets see...

Thank You for your very reflective comment! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shr1234

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IronButterfly

The pictures do not go with this chapter but as they go with the story line, i'm sharing them.

The slap was justified as it's high time he realizes that it's not always about him. The other person should be given a chance to express their opinion and take decision according to their wishes.

I love the first quote in connection to this chapter...Arnav did unwrap himself, has been for a while in front of Khushi, without even realizing it and now hopefully he will understand how Khushi has unravelled herself in that one action...

Thank You for your comment and the quotes! :)

IronButterfly

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avika_ShArMa

so many emotions in one chapter! wait, let me take care of mine! Smile
beautiful update. short(me never cares though, as long as there's one update) but good!

but i would love read updates full/with little dialogues(arshi ones specially) rather than their pov(s). hope you can incorporate some in next updates. just a suggestion.anyways i like what you write! no worries. Smile

Thank You! :)

And dialogues will come when they do...sometimes I find them unnecessary and I figured this was one of those chapters :)

avika_ShArMa

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquagal

Chapter-21
I'm anxiously awaiting Arnav's reaction. I don't think he will be angry because he is too much guilt-conscious. He is already in a self punishing mode with his decision of sending Khushi away from him. But would he understand that the slap is not for what he has done but for what he is thinking to do - with them?
@ Bold - Very well put. But will he? Lets see...

Khushi is a sweetheart, my heart goes out for her. She loved someone and still do, and the same person after hinting that he reciprocates her feelings walked over her heart, hurting her. If that was not enough he thought low of her to be a home-wrecker and refused to believe her completely when she presented her side of the story. She still loved him with all her heart, risked her life to save him from the kidnappers. But her problems didn't end. After hurting her for months in their forced marriage, he ignored her & her cries laying in that hospital bed. But she never gave up, holding on to him and now when after so many troubles they can be together, start afresh, he wants to give up on her, give up on them because he has a certain way of thinking and has found a way to punish himself. She loves a man who refuses to see her side of the story,  seeks his acceptance, hopes that one day he will treat her as equal. The journey is tough and to add to it, she now has a guilt that with her action of slapping him she not only has hurt him but has also disappointed her parents. Sometimes being so morally right is not good too. Khushi is always giving sometimes for family, sometimes for her parents, sometimes for her sister, sometimes for the man she loves. It's high time she receives her much deserved love.

@Bold - Again very well put. Too much morality, self taken responsibility is not a good thing but Khushi seems to revel in that and honestly to put forward her side of the story, even if it may seem tough at first, she does seem to get her way around it sooner or later and achieving that without any compromise is quite a thing!

Emotions right now are too raw and deep. I doubt Arnav will understand her reason completely but I sincerely hope that Khushi presents her side of the story about what she wants from him, from their relationship.

Let see... :)

Thank You! :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by opsyellow

After everything Arnav have done to her, hurt so many time, khushi cant even hurt him once! She cant forgiver her self if she hurt him. I am waiting for Arnavs reaction for the slap!

Thank You for your comment! :)

Khushi has always been more emotionally sensitive and intelligent than Arnav... 

And I am waiting for his reaction too! ;) :D
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhrashtee

Why such a short update?! Cry Khushi did good, now atleast Arnav will listen to her and ask what SHE wants to do!!! Will be waiting for Arnav's reaction.. Pls cont soon

Thank You for your comment :)

And about the short update - I dont write with a certain word/page limit in mind nor do I write with the idea of impressing with the number of words used. I stop a chapter where I think it is to be stopped or where it tells me that it is to be stopped and hence some chapters are super long and some short...hope that makes sense :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slakhani

Good update. about the time for Khushi's emotional outburst. Don't know why in the original series they never gave her a chance to lash out after all the crap she had to put up with. you did it here so thank you.
Please don't be disappointed for lack of comments - your writing is par excellence and you cater for the exclusive, intelligent readers (like meWink)
update soon, this eager-mind reader will be waiting eagerly for the next update:)

Thank You so much for your comment and appreciation! :)

And about the intelligent readers, hahahahaha! I would like to believe all of my readers are intelligent (pretty sure more than me) and the ones I am missing out on are intelligent too but thank you so much! :)

Go to top