Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 76)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by henamani

how does one talk about perfection. the way u express the protagonists feeling sis beyond words. i know u may be disappointed at the response  but trust me nothing we can say to improve what uve written brilliant all the way

Thank You so much! :)

But trust me when I say your comments are what encourage me to write...and your constructive criticism help me know the faults and try to improve upon them :)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu6669

Khushi knows Arnav in and out than himself.
She has done what she herself couldn't imagine she would do and that to the man in love.
Still ,she has to release all the emotions and what a way It is.

Reaction arhi baki hai!

Thank You! :)

And yes, reaction abhi baaki hai! ;) :D
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raila1014

Serves him right for deciding for her again though I am sure the slap was more from the stress she has been under in the last few days.  I love how you described the mortification look on her face as she realize (or should I say hear the smack upon contact) what she had done.   Besides the quick stunned look on his, you did not describe his feelings though.  This would be more fun to decipher as Kushi is so easy to read but what goes on behind those chocolate eyes have always been a mystery to me.   Really though will the slap be enough to snap him from Kushi's style self pity?   I think she will have to explain as he will jump to wrong conclusions.

The story had been following in these chapters, and previously too, a timeline of both their thoughts but at some places, one gets preference over the other and this was one of those places. Hope that makes it clearer but then again, there is always the next chapter :)

Thank You for your comment! :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srat

Thank you for updating. 

So many emotions were addressed in this chapter for Khushi and you wrote them so well that one felt they were the character Khushi. Her pain is raw and she is angry at life, the self pitying words spoken by Arnav and Arnav himself, who has this inane belief that he is judge, jury and excutor

She loves him deeply and his actions, words simply don't acknowledge that love. Whereas her love for him allows her to address her remorse instantly of her actions.
 It's not Khushi's anger that will punish Arnav, but he will punish himself by his own anger. 

Thank You so much for your comment! :)

You have written very beautifully some of my own thoughts about the characters of Arnav and Khushi and how they affect each other's lives or at least hold the ability to...and I am glad you feel that my Khushi resonates with the readers, it is always my aim as a writer to write characters which the audience can feel the emotions of. :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

Short but very impactful chapter, AT, as it lays bare the root of all the problems, Arnav's need to control every aspect of his life and yet again making decisions about her. Unfortunately this time he was doing it for her, to atone for exactly that very crime- of never considering her point of view! What an irony!

Yet it was done very symapthetically giving us both the shock, horror and sorrow she felt at her actions and the whole set of events and causes that had led up to the action.

I hope the slap that has shocked them both equally, now jolts them into talking to each other and allow each other to show the love that lies underneath his action and her reaction.

Thank You so much! :)

Lets see what the repercussions of this slap are...for her, for him and most importantly for them...
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moomin4455

I feel this will be the next phase of their relationship: getting Arnav to see Khushi not as a weakness, not as an adulterer or gold digger or even a victim, but now that he is in love, to see her as an equal.
It's difficult when everyone has relied on you as the breadwinner and head of household. Like a vicious cycle: people look to me to lead therefore I will, to the point where I cannot stop being in charge. Khushi may feel bad, but Arnav needs a wake up call. His high handedness has to go with respect to their marriage - he can't always make all the decisions. 

@Bold - Very beautifully and aptly put. I cant tell you what happens next but I love your train of thought... :)

And yes, Arnav has had a difficult growing up period and an equally difficult young adulthood - for far too long and since far too young he has been forced to take responsibility of all things on all fronts and for the first time he had been so openly (and physically) rebelled against...lets see how it affects him...

Thank You so much for your comment! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyrains

It was a beautiful chapter showcasing a multitude of emotions.
It has somehow always been this way, true to Arnav and Khushi's relationship - whenever one of them hurt , the other ends up hurting so much more. Khushi's slap - I felt, to be honest she need to give her bottled up anger, hurt an outlet, the slap should be saying it all to Arnav. And her immediate guilt following, seeing the bruise is heartbreaking. Very , very profound.

Continue soon! :)

Thank You so much, Sona! :)

And yes you are right, they hurt each other most when they hurt the other - knowingly or unknowingly - but its just that Khushi openly realizes it (and admits it to herself with reason) while Arnav although may admit it to himself, always does so with a question mark than with the reason he knows to be true...but lets see what happens now... 

mistyrains

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Arnav hurts Khushi emotionally by not allowing her the courtesy and right to make her own decisions, she hurts him physically by slapping him (which by the way was absolutely great, would have loved to see Arnav's expression!), which in turn leads to Khushi feeling bad that she hurt her Arnavji...they have this little cycle of hurting each other but then it only makes them feel bad that they inflicted that torture on the other!! Very complicated relationship these two share. But all this hurting business is just masking the real emotion which they are trying so hard to hide: love for one another!

I loved the way you penned down Khushi's thoughts; so genuine and realistic. Now I am anxiously awaiting Arnav's reaction!

AngelTeen

Go to top