Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 75)

avika_ShArMa Senior Member
avika_ShArMa
avika_ShArMa

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
so many emotions in one chapter! wait, let me take care of mine! Smile
beautiful update. short(me never cares though, as long as there's one update) but good!

but i would love read updates full/with little dialogues(arshi ones specially) rather than their pov(s). hope you can incorporate some in next updates. just a suggestion.anyways i like what you write! no worries. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

aquagal IF-Rockerz
aquagal
aquagal

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Chapter-21
I'm anxiously awaiting Arnav's reaction. I don't think he will be angry because he is too much guilt-conscious. He is already in a self punishing mode with his decision of sending Khushi away from him. But would he understand that the slap is not for what he has done but for what he is thinking to do - with them?
Khushi is a sweetheart, my heart goes out for her. She loved someone and still do, and the same person after hinting that he reciprocates her feelings walked over her heart, hurting her. If that was not enough he thought low of her to be a home-wrecker and refused to believe her completely when she presented her side of the story. She still loved him with all her heart, risked her life to save him from the kidnappers. But her problems didn't end. After hurting her for months in their forced marriage, he ignored her & her cries laying in that hospital bed. But she never gave up, holding on to him and now when after so many troubles they can be together, start afresh, he wants to give up on her, give up on them because he has a certain way of thinking and has found a way to punish himself. She loves a man who refuses to see her side of the story,  seeks his acceptance, hopes that one day he will treat her as equal. The journey is tough and to add to it, she now has a guilt that with her action of slapping him she not only has hurt him but has also disappointed her parents. Sometimes being so morally right is not good too. Khushi is always giving sometimes for family, sometimes for her parents, sometimes for her sister, sometimes for the man she loves. It's high time she receives her much deserved love.
Emotions right now are too raw and deep. I doubt Arnav will understand her reason completely but I sincerely hope that Khushi presents her side of the story about what she wants from him, from their relationship.

AngelTeen

opsyellow IF-Sizzlerz
opsyellow
opsyellow

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged

After everything Arnav have done to her, hurt so many time, khushi cant even hurt him once! She cant forgiver her self if she hurt him. I am waiting for Arnavs reaction for the slap!

AngelTeen

dhrashtee Goldie
dhrashtee
dhrashtee

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Why such a short update?! Cry Khushi did good, now atleast Arnav will listen to her and ask what SHE wants to do!!! Will be waiting for Arnav's reaction.. Pls cont soon

AngelTeen

slakhani Groupbie
slakhani
slakhani

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Good update. about the time for Khushi's emotional outburst. Don't know why in the original series they never gave her a chance to lash out after all the crap she had to put up with. you did it here so thank you.
Please don't be disappointed for lack of comments - your writing is par excellence and you cater for the exclusive, intelligent readers (like meWink)
update soon, this eager-mind reader will be waiting eagerly for the next update:)

AngelTeen

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I just finished reading the story till the latest chapter. Good work, Rae. Very well done. I love  how you delve deeply into every character's persona and help us connect with them. And I must say , that slap was very well deserved. And as interested as I am about Arnav and Khushi's story, what intrigues me more is Anjali's past , which maybe linked to Abhimanyu? Or not? Also, I really look forward to seeing Shyam pay for his misdeeds.

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilectus

I so so hate this helplessness...why at the end only his decision, his opinion, his perspective is the one which makes or breaks the deal?? Why even after taking our decisions, we women found solace only in the fact that we are supported in our decision, by him??

It seems to me to be a genetic fault of sorts...why do we need the validation, ladies, for decisions which should ideally be ones made by two parties after talking to each other?

I dont know about male side of the coin, but for us, love truly means a life-long weakness of seeking acceptance. and how we love it!!

Hopefully not. Love should not be anything but something that gives you strength. :)

It was a short one Rae, I like to read your work too much, ek hi to story hai..but aapne bola hai to thik hai, I will patiently sit with my hands in my laps and keep my foot tapping!! Big smile

Yes, ek hi story hai, kam se kam iss waqt, but hazaar ideas hain and more than that university hai...so sorry but what to do? 

Thank You for your comment! :)

dilectus

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

First of all, Wohoo! You updated on a Sunday. Thank you, Rae! Thank you so so so much :D

Haha! You're welcome! :)

Secondly, Wohoo! Arnav finally got a tight slap on his face. Hah! Did that knock some sense into your thick head, Raizada? Though I'm sad that Khushi felt so bad after slapping him, it's killing her. Isn't it? :( 

Yes, it is but sometimes one needs to shock the other person into realization and as you said Arnav had it coming...but thats what we think, what really matters though is what Arnav thinks... *whistles* ;) :D

This update was wonderful. The best thing was, no it was not the slap, it was Khushi's knowledge about Arnav. She knows each and every thing about this man. She knows the reason behind his actions, she knows when and how he'll react to a situation, she knows why he tends to take decisions for others, she knows how he'd make things alright..she knows every damn thing. Kudos to you, Rae, for making me realize that Khushi understands Arnav much more than he understands himself.

Thank You! :) For me they both know each other really well...its just that Khushi is more attuned to that knowledge than Arnav has ever allowed himself to be...

I hated, hated it when Khushi felt bad after slapping Arnav. I thought she'd be relieved after venting out her anger but sadly that didn't happen. Though I'm totally satisfied with her reasons of feeling bad about it. But I'm still happy that, just once, she reacted impulsively rather than making a thoughtful move. 

It was long overdue, no? :)

But then again...actions must be the result of deliberations rather than just impulse at most times, no? 

I hope Arnav will atleast try and understand that Khushi has an identity of her own. And she loves you, you idiot. Talk to her, discuss things with her before coming to a conclusion. Samjhe Arnav?

Shall pass on the message to Arnav. :p

P.S.- AR waala part kahaan hai? Cheating karti ho? Hmph! :/ :P

There was no 'AR wala part' in the teaser was there? So no cheating. :D

Thank You for your comment! :)

Go to top