Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 72)

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Zor ka jhatka hayee zorron se laga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MeraBarun-

Zor ka jhatka hayee zorron se laga

Hahahahahaha! ;) :D
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Update!

Chapter 21 has been posted on Page 1 and on the blog (for address, see my profile - status bar).

Very disappointed with response to the previous chapters. I have said time and again that by feedback I dont just mean praises or adulation, constructive criticism has always been most welcome.

Please note that your feedback is what motivates me to write more and better and if there is none of that, I cant really help but feel that you are not interested in reading my work and hence I would want to save both you and myself time and not post this story (which I really dont want to do).

For PMs - Follow the blog.*

*New readers - Hey guys! I guess you all get a little confused regarding the PM system for this story, well I dont PM for this story so if you want news related to the update, please follow the blog. :)

NEW INDEX

So I have made a new index which enlists all my work currently on IF.

*Edited cos I like an idiot edited out this comment while trying to post a new one about Chapter 22. Tried to get the essence of the previous note back here again, but the language is not the same, I am afraid.

Edited by AngelTeen - 27 October 2013 at 11:51am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

blacklady1slakhaninapkgatadhrashteefaffyAmiarismejg12IronButterflymoomin4455jessjazzP4rveen12aquagalsnoopy84_disha_

dilectus Senior Member
dilectus
dilectus

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I so so hate this helplessness...why at the end only his decision, his opinion, his perspective is the one which makes or breaks the deal?? Why even after taking our decisions, we women found solace only in the fact that we are supported in our decision, by him??

I dont know about male side of the coin, but for us, love truly means a life-long weakness of seeking acceptance. and how we love it!!

It was a short one Rae, I like to read your work too much, ek hi to story hai..but aapne bola hai to thik hai, I will patiently sit with my hands in my laps and keep my foot tapping!! Big smile

AngelTeen

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
First of all, Wohoo! You updated on a Sunday. Thank you, Rae! Thank you so so so much :D

Secondly, Wohoo! Arnav finally got a tight slap on his face. Hah! Did that knock some sense into your thick head, Raizada? Though I'm sad that Khushi felt so bad after slapping him, it's killing her. Isn't it? :( 

This update was wonderful. The best thing was, no it was not the slap, it was Khushi's knowledge about Arnav. She knows each and every thing about this man. She knows the reason behind his actions, she knows when and how he'll react to a situation, she knows why he tends to take decisions for others, she knows how he'd make things alright..she knows every damn thing. Kudos to you, Rae, for making me realize that Khushi understands Arnav much more than he understands himself.

I hated, hated it when Khushi felt bad after slapping Arnav. I thought she'd be relieved after venting out her anger but sadly that didn't happen. Though I'm totally satisfied with her reasons of feeling bad about it. But I'm still happy that, just once, she reacted impulsively rather than making a thoughtful move. 

I hope Arnav will atleast try and understand that Khushi has an identity of her own. And she loves you, you idiot. Talk to her, discuss things with her before coming to a conclusion. Samjhe Arnav?

P.S.- AR waala part kahaan hai? Cheating karti ho? Hmph! :/ :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janu75AngelTeen

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
how does one talk about perfection. the way u express the protagonists feeling sis beyond words. i know u may be disappointed at the response  but trust me nothing we can say to improve what uve written brilliant all the way

AngelTeen

Janu75 Goldie
Janu75
Janu75

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Khushi knows Arnav in and out than himself.
She has done what she herself couldn't imagine she would do and that to the man in love.
Still ,she has to release all the emotions and what a way It is.

Reaction arhi baki hai!

AngelTeen

Raila1014 Goldie
Raila1014
Raila1014

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Serves him right for deciding for her again though I am sure the slap was more from the stress she has been under in the last few days.  I love how you described the mortification look on her face as she realize (or should I say hear the smack upon contact) what she had done.   Besides the quick stunned look on his, you did not describe his feelings though.  This would be more fun to decipher as Kushi is so easy to read but what goes on behind those chocolate eyes have always been a mystery to me.   Really though will the slap be enough to snap him from Kushi's style self pity?   I think she will have to explain as he will jump to wrong conclusions.

AngelTeen

Go to top