Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 71)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsmaXx

Just love the way you characterized Khushi's thought, and you summed it up great, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada saw red!!

When will this foolish man, one that is apologizing for mistreating her and falling for the giant misunderstanding understand that he can't make all the decisions? He took away her consent by blackmailing to marry him once, and now he's made the decision to "set her free."

But who will explain all this to Arnav?! Maybe Khushi will succeed in doing so...lets see! ;) :D

Thank You! :)

aquagal IF-Rockerz
aquagal
aquagal

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Finally Khushi is venting out her feelings, serves him good. He can't take all the decisions concerning them himself - this marriage - forced or not - affects them both, connects them both. So they have an equal say in it specially her because he has once before taken all the decision regarding them himself, all alone without asking her anything but just ordering her around. This time it will change and it has to. If he is willing to give up a fight for her betterment , I'm sure Khushi will give him an equal fight for keeping what she wants.
For the note - I can only say I mostly drop comment here, though I'm following your blog too. So may be that (people like me who are following both on IF & blog) can be the reason for the difference of followers and comments.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

luv_panipuri Senior Member
luv_panipuri
luv_panipuri

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
found this story and now i am hooked just after reading the prologue, i really want to read all the parts posted till now, please add me to your buddy list and your blog.

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P4rveen12

Wow this is an amazing and mind blowing story, 

I have just read all the chapters and each update has been a wonderful read, 

I love any story that is based on the redemption track and yours fits perfectly, 

Honestly you are an amazing writer and this story has been written exceptionally well,

You wrote down khushi's emotions, feelings, pain and anguish whilst Arnav was in hospital perfectly and her character being so strong was portrayed beautifully. 

I'm so glad Arnav has started to feel guilty and regretting his hurtful and cruel behaviour towards Khushi in the past, it's going to take time but I hope he does win back her love and trust soon. 

The part where Khushi broke down and cried was so sad and emotional, so glad the moment also bought tears in Arnav's eyes.

I'm assuming pari is Anjali and Abhimanyu was the guy that loved her, I'm loving him he seems like a sweet man and such a gentlemen. 

So glad Shyam is getting the punishment he deserves, he needs to be tortured. 

I'm so excited to read this story further and can't wait to read how it unfolds, 

The teaser looks very interesting and intriguing Khushi slapping Arnav, can't wait to read the next update.

Please continue soon, eagerly waiting. 

Please can you PM me when you update next part xx 

Thank You so much! :)

I am so glad that you are liking the story till now and the characterizations and am humbled by your appreciation. The hospital scenes were difficult to write even for me but it feels great when you guys say that the emotions pierced through to you.

About Abhimanyu...lets see. :)

And I just wanted to clarify it here - I dont PM for this story. The readers need to follow the blog for new regarding new updates.
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _disha_

Aila ... thappad pada ASR ko !Shocked Good better late than never !LOL

Lol! I realize that all of you enjoy ASR getting slapped! 

Thank You for waiting! :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu6669

finally caught up with all updates.
Arnav 's thanks,for every thing is  well understood by khushi .

Nk has been a big support to khushi and his friendship is valved equally by Khushi.

I am hooked to Abhimanyu  and eagerly awaits for their story to unfold.

The night in their bedroom and the morning after are penned beautifully and these are heart touching moments when he kisses her, finding solace in each others arms .

Tucking the hair strand ,lingering to each others touch ,...

Arnav freeing khushi  even though it would break his heart...
and making the decision for both of them...

and Khushi getting furiousover arnav's thought  that she would live in Arnav free world happily...

and that teaser..

tada...khushi's tappad 

I am so glad you liked the story and the characterizations till now. :)

PS - Thank You also for taking out the time to comment on previous chapters too! :) 
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquagal

Finally Khushi is venting out her feelings, serves him good. He can't take all the decisions concerning them himself - this marriage - forced or not - affects them both, connects them both. So they have an equal say in it specially her because he has once before taken all the decision regarding them himself, all alone without asking her anything but just ordering her around. This time it will change and it has to. If he is willing to give up a fight for her betterment , I'm sure Khushi will give him an equal fight for keeping what she wants.
For the note - I can only say I mostly drop comment here, though I'm following your blog too. So may be that (people like me who are following both on IF & blog) can be the reason for the difference of followers and comments.Confused

Very well written. I am glad you understood what Khushi was trying to get across in her thoughts. Lets see now how well she is able to get them across to Arnav.

And I am comparing the disparity between the followers and the number of feedback taking care to include both the blog and IF. Adding comments on both places still doesnt explain me the huge disparity.

aquagal

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_panipuri

found this story and now i am hooked just after reading the prologue, i really want to read all the parts posted till now, please add me to your buddy list and your blog.

Thank You so much! Hope you like the story. :)

About adding you to a PM List, I dont have one. Readers need to follow the blog to get news regarding new updates. :)

Go to top