Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 64)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Khushi should teach a lesson to mr Raizada which he never ever forgets that he can't control Khushi's life anymore, who the hell is he to tell her that whether she should live with him or not, let her decide what she wants to do and just accept the decision she makes for herself.

I like that the readers are on the same page as Khushi...Thank You for your comment! :)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilectus

Ah!! The differences between the love of a man and that of a woman!!

True. If only Arnav understood this...

Raizada, you have formally organised a jumping-on-axe party for yourself. May god help you this time!!

LOL! Aage aage dekho hota hai kya! ;) :D

Abhimany tugs some strings, rather hidden strings in my heart...haye raam!! Kuch pichle janam ka mamla lagta hai!!

Haha! Abhimanyu ke kaafi fans lagte hain! ;) :D

But jokes apart, I entirely agree to that line which said that once love in your heart dies, it dies for everyone, at once. Can safely say- been there, done that!!

Sigh...hope you feel better soon...

Angel there is a little problem with title. Its confusing us readers with teaser of ch 20 on page 1, whereas its actually an update too. Embarrassed

Corrected that. Thanks. :)

Thank You for your comment! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dilectus

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by inajnar

The last two updates were beautiful Rae !!
The quote at the beginning of Chapter 19 was so apt and it got me thinking of another song ...Waqt ne kiya from Kagaz ke phool . I thought it resonates the anguish in the chapter .

Anjali's thoughts seemed turbulent ...almost as if she is pretending to be this devout and calm lady when all she wants to do is scream and rant.  The rest of the chapter ..the A and K part of it...which flows into Chapter 20 ...oh what can I say...Why O why didnt the show go this way...
The way A spells out his mind leaves you misty eyed...And what can I say about K...Will she be so furious that she will shake some sense into him or will she just walk away fuming..I will keep guessing until the next one is out...

Thank you for the mention in Chapter 19 and your response...and apologies for the late comment ...The culprits were a gone kaput Internet and a shattered phone .

I love that song...its so poignant...

Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam
Tum rahe na tum, hum rahe na hum...

Thank You! Glad you are liking the characterizations and the story so far! :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srat

Arnav has awoken a sleeping tigress in Khushi, by telling her his thoughts, but not asking her what she wants...and better be prepared for her answer.. .

I would think Arnav has never heard of the saying -

"draco dormiens nunquam titillandus"

Keep reading to know what happens next! ;) :D

Your teaser honestly made me believe Arnav was speaking to himself.. relieved that he was not...

Why does this man have the inane ability to just tell her he loves her and wants to start a new journey of life with her...

If she leaves, which she could have done when he was kidnapped... will either of them go through a day without thinking of the other..

One should not brood over past mistakes and failures as you will only fill your mind with grief, regret and depression. One should try not repeat them in the future.

Very well put. But do Arnav and Khushi or for that matter Abhimanyu understand this?

Abhimanyu's past breaks my heart, another broken soul in love...parents don't necessarily always know what is right for you..

Sigh. 

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srat

[QUOTE=AngelTeen]
Update!

Chapter 20 has been posted on Page 1 and on the blog (for address, see my profile - status bar).

I am deeply disappointed with the response to the story till now in terms of readers' feedback because I know a LOT of you are following but only a handful give comments. Please note that for me, its a give and take. If I dont think that you guys are interested in the story, I will not take out time to write it and post it here. 

I have said again and again that I am open to constructive criticism so its not like I expect each and every one of you to praise the story or me, not that vain yet, but I do expect a basic respect for the author and the story where you can drop in two words of feedback.

For PMs - Follow the blog.

Those who don't post comments now will be the first to complain if the author, rightfully, no longer updates . ;-/

And that is the biggest irony of all. They wouldnt give any indication of whether they are reading or not and if you assume they arent and make your story available to only those who are, then they will be the ones having the biggest (and most vocal) problems. Its amazing how some people around here think its their birthright to demand and get a story from an author and have no duty/responsibility towards it of their own.
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shr1234

Beautiful chapter once again. I loved the chapter, loved the dedication and love and respect the man you have dedicated this to :)
I'm all eager to read of Arnav's reaction to Khushi's anger when she lets it out and also Abhi and Pari ki Kahaani :)

Thank You! :)

PS - Love Sachin! <3
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IronButterfly

Ah...

I didnt know these words but they say so much! Thank You for sharing! :)

They describe the characters of this story well.
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquagal

Chapter-20
I won't deny that whatever Arnav said was true. He loved & cared for her but still gave her pain and humiliated her whenever he could. But would sending her away from himself would be enough for all that he did? He needs to spend his life making up to her because he knows that she loves him and has always wished for his love. And by sending her away he would shatter her another dream when he can fulfill it. Her other dreams have already shattered and he just can't take away another hope & dream from her just because he is guilty. There are many ways to make up for his mistakes. Two wrongs won't make it right.
Khushi's anger is justifiable. She never got a say in relations that altered her life drastically and in his guilt conscious state he is doing it all over again. She needs to give an earful, may be it'll help Arnav understand.
Abhimanyu's parents were always against his & Pari's match. It looks like he lost her forever and the call he connected was from his parents.
I'm wondering how and when Anjali would come across the truth.

@Bold - Hasnt that always been Arnav's biggest flaw? From when he agreed to marry Lavanya because he felt guilty about how close he got to Khushi and to make her admit her feelings to when he decided to get married to Khushi because he thought Shyam was cheating with her on Anjali? This, according to me, has been Arnav's biggest mistake from day one and here it hasnt changed...but the question is will it ever change? Will Khushi be the catalyst of that change? Keep reading to know what happens :)

About Anjali...I can just say wait and watch. :)

Go to top