Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 62)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Update!

Chapter 20 has been posted on Page 1 and on the blog (for address, see my profile - status bar).

I am deeply disappointed with the response to the story till now in terms of readers' feedback because I know a LOT of you are following but only a handful give comments. Please note that for me, its a give and take. If I dont think that you guys are interested in the story, I will not take out time to write it and post it here. 

I have said again and again that I am open to constructive criticism so its not like I expect each and every one of you to praise the story or me, not that vain yet, but I do expect a basic respect for the author and the story where you can drop in two words of feedback.

For PMs - Follow the blog.

Edited by AngelTeen - 10 October 2013 at 6:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snoopy84

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Khushi should teach a lesson to mr Raizada which he never ever forgets that he can't control Khushi's life anymore, who the hell is he to tell her that whether she should live with him or not, let her decide what she wants to do and just accept the decision she makes for herself.

AngelTeen

dilectus Senior Member
dilectus
dilectus

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Ah!! The differences between the love of a man and that of a woman!!

Raizada, you have formally organised a jumping-on-axe party for yourself. May god help you this time!!

Abhimany tugs some strings, rather hidden strings in my heart...haye raam!! Kuch pichle janam ka mamla lagta hai!!

But jokes apart, I entirely agree to that line which said that once love in your heart dies, it dies for everyone, at once. Can safely say- been there, done that!!

Angel there is a little problem with title. Its confusing us readers with teaser of ch 20 on page 1, whereas its actually an update too. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeenGirlabouttown

inajnar Goldie
inajnar
inajnar

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
The last two updates were beautiful Rae !!
The quote at the beginning of Chapter 19 was so apt and it got me thinking of another song ...Waqt ne kiya from Kagaz ke phool . I thought it resonates the anguish in the chapter .

Anjali's thoughts seemed turbulent ...almost as if she is pretending to be this devout and calm lady when all she wants to do is scream and rant.  The rest of the chapter ..the A and K part of it...which flows into Chapter 20 ...oh what can I say...Why O why didnt the show go this way...
The way A spells out his mind leaves you misty eyed...And what can I say about K...Will she be so furious that she will shake some sense into him or will she just walk away fuming..I will keep guessing until the next one is out...

Thank you for the mention in Chapter 19 and your response...and apologies for the late comment ...The culprits were a gone kaput Internet and a shattered phone .

AngelTeen

LadyR Goldie
LadyR
LadyR

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Arnav has awoken a sleeping tigress in Khushi, by telling her his thoughts, but not asking her what she wants...and better be prepared for her answer.. .

Your teaser honestly made me believe Arnav was speaking to himself.. relieved that he was not...

Why does this man have the inane ability to just tell her he loves her and wants to start a new journey of life with her...

If she leaves, which she could have done when he was kidnapped... will either of them go through a day without thinking of the other..

One should not brood over past mistakes and failures as you will only fill your mind with grief, regret and depression. One should try not repeat them in the future.

Abhimanyu's past breaks my heart, another broken soul in love...parents don't necessarily always know what is right for you..

AngelTeen

LadyR Goldie
LadyR
LadyR

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=AngelTeen]
Update!

Chapter 20 has been posted on Page 1 and on the blog (for address, see my profile - status bar).

I am deeply disappointed with the response to the story till now in terms of readers' feedback because I know a LOT of you are following but only a handful give comments. Please note that for me, its a give and take. If I dont think that you guys are interested in the story, I will not take out time to write it and post it here. 

I have said again and again that I am open to constructive criticism so its not like I expect each and every one of you to praise the story or me, not that vain yet, but I do expect a basic respect for the author and the story where you can drop in two words of feedback.

For PMs - Follow the blog.

Those who don't post comments now will be the first to complain if the author, rightfully, no longer updates . ;-/

Edited by srat - 10 October 2013 at 8:02am

AngelTeen

PixieFlame Goldie
PixieFlame
PixieFlame

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Another beautiful update! :D 

AngelTeen

shr1234 Senior Member
shr1234
shr1234

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Beautiful chapter once again. I loved the chapter, loved the dedication and love and respect the man you have dedicated this to :)
I'm all eager to read of Arnav's reaction to Khushi's anger when she lets it out and also Abhi and Pari ki Kahaani :)

AngelTeen

Go to top