Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 61)

Minahil96 Goldie
Minahil96
Minahil96

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hey!! So Sorry Am Busy With Practicals.

Super Update Asusual , Will Be Normal By Friday!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_BA

Chapter 19:

Sorry for the late comment; I finally found a chance to catch up on reading today!

I really liked how you depicted Anjali's transition into being a young, carefree woman into a mature, responsible mother figure/role model to her adolescent brother. In order to fill that role, she had to make sacrifices, some even as small as not swearing in order to set a good example.

I also enjoyed reading Khushi and Arnav's individual POV's as they woke up. You depicted a really beautiful scene. But just as things started to look up, Arnav's self-doubt and insecurity has gotten to him. Yeah, it's true, KHushi probably deserves a better man, but he's the man she loves, not some other guy. Hopefully Arnav realizes that soon.
True. You see it, I see it, Arnav evidently doesnt see it and so the question remains - what does Khushi see it as?

Teaser:
I'm really anxious now to read the full chapter. I really hope that Khushi won't actually believe that Arnav wants her out of his life; really don't any misunderstanding to crop up between them. However, I am very curious to know where you will take it the next chapter!

Thank You so much! :)

I am glad you are enjoying the story! :)

A_BA

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raila1014

Was he in front of a mirror practising his speech?  Can't wait.  Best of luck with your project.

Thank You for your interest and for your wishes! The project went okay. :)

Keep reading to know what happens next! :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquagal

Firstly - Best wishes for your project. Smile

Did he actually say it to Khushi or was it a practicing session. You know what I don't know what I want it to be -  a dream or a reality because your Arnav decided to let Khushi go in the last update, so if it's a dream, it has to become real at some point in the story and that too in the near future. If it's a dream it just gives me hope that may be something will happen and he won't feel the need to do so but then he has to do it - for every wrong he has done to her.
This dilemma of whether he should be doing this (if he is that is) or not is what I aiming at here so yay! :)

Abhimanyu Rai is a man who has lost all the hopes of love and has actually decided that he is not capable of loving someone anymore after Pari. So would we see change in future when he meets Anjali - a woman who has been betrayed twice on the name of love and marriage,a  woman who may loss all the hope of true love herself?

Thank You for the wishes and for your interest in the story! :)

At this moment, I can give you no answers but hopefully the story itself will do the needful. Hope you like the chapter! :)

Edited by AngelTeen - 09 October 2013 at 1:44pm
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

After a tiring day at college, I get this *points at the teaser* Am I happy? Not really? Why, you ask? Because this teaser is going to give me sleepless nights :p 
Was that Arnav practicing a speech or was he saying all that directly to Khushi? Batao na!

I feel sad for AR. And I'm still dying to know about Pari. I hope we'll get to know their story in detail. AR needs to let it go, he has to move on. I hope he'll come out of his misery soon. 

Best of luck for the project Rae! You'll rock it :D

Haha! I am sorry about the sleepless nights (not really as that was the aim! ;) :D)

And about AR and Pari...soon soon! ;) :D

Thank You for the wishes and the interest you show in this story, Alanki! The project went okay :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shr1234

I too think Arnav is rehearsing the words he wants to say to Khushi. I doubt he is capable of saying so much in a breath to her that too, after the times they have gone through and the delicacy of the matter they are dealing with. It's time now that they don't need words, bas Aankhe hi sab kuch keh deti hain. And even they speak, their dimaag takes a back seat, dil ki baat aise hi honton pe aati hai.
Again, has the dreaded moment of meeting of Abhi, Mr and Mrs Raizada (and NK?) arrived? And the story of Pari too... Waiting waiting :)
Hope your project went very well :)

Lets see whether you have guessed correctly or not... :)

Thank You for your interest in the story! :)

shr1234

sutapasarbabhom IF-Rockerz
sutapasarbabhom
sutapasarbabhom

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
What a teaser like a bomb i gues arnav is practicing or its a dream update soon

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minahil1996

Hey!! So Sorry Am Busy With Practicals.

Super Update Asusual , Will Be Normal By Friday!

Best of Luck for your practicals! :)

And Thank You! :)

Go to top