Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 59)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquagal

Firstly - Best wishes for your project. Smile

Did he actually say it to Khushi or was it a practicing session. You know what I don't know what I want it to be -  a dream or a reality because your Arnav decided to let Khushi go in the last update, so if it's a dream, it has to become real at some point in the story and that too in the near future. If it's a dream it just gives me hope that may be something will happen and he won't feel the need to do so but then he has to do it - for every wrong he has done to her.
This dilemma of whether he should be doing this (if he is that is) or not is what I aiming at here so yay! :)

Abhimanyu Rai is a man who has lost all the hopes of love and has actually decided that he is not capable of loving someone anymore after Pari. So would we see change in future when he meets Anjali - a woman who has been betrayed twice on the name of love and marriage,a  woman who may loss all the hope of true love herself?

Thank You for the wishes and for your interest in the story! :)

At this moment, I can give you no answers but hopefully the story itself will do the needful. Hope you like the chapter! :)

Edited by AngelTeen - 09 October 2013 at 1:44pm

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

After a tiring day at college, I get this *points at the teaser* Am I happy? Not really? Why, you ask? Because this teaser is going to give me sleepless nights :p 
Was that Arnav practicing a speech or was he saying all that directly to Khushi? Batao na!

I feel sad for AR. And I'm still dying to know about Pari. I hope we'll get to know their story in detail. AR needs to let it go, he has to move on. I hope he'll come out of his misery soon. 

Best of luck for the project Rae! You'll rock it :D

Haha! I am sorry about the sleepless nights (not really as that was the aim! ;) :D)

And about AR and Pari...soon soon! ;) :D

Thank You for the wishes and the interest you show in this story, Alanki! The project went okay :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shr1234

I too think Arnav is rehearsing the words he wants to say to Khushi. I doubt he is capable of saying so much in a breath to her that too, after the times they have gone through and the delicacy of the matter they are dealing with. It's time now that they don't need words, bas Aankhe hi sab kuch keh deti hain. And even they speak, their dimaag takes a back seat, dil ki baat aise hi honton pe aati hai.
Again, has the dreaded moment of meeting of Abhi, Mr and Mrs Raizada (and NK?) arrived? And the story of Pari too... Waiting waiting :)
Hope your project went very well :)

Lets see whether you have guessed correctly or not... :)

Thank You for your interest in the story! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shr1234

sutapasarbabhom IF-Rockerz
sutapasarbabhom
sutapasarbabhom

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
What a teaser like a bomb i gues arnav is practicing or its a dream update soon

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minahil1996

Hey!! So Sorry Am Busy With Practicals.

Super Update Asusual , Will Be Normal By Friday!

Best of Luck for your practicals! :)

And Thank You! :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Update!

Chapter 20 has been posted on Page 1 and on the blog (for address, see my profile - status bar).

I am deeply disappointed with the response to the story till now in terms of readers' feedback because I know a LOT of you are following but only a handful give comments. Please note that for me, its a give and take. If I dont think that you guys are interested in the story, I will not take out time to write it and post it here. 

I have said again and again that I am open to constructive criticism so its not like I expect each and every one of you to praise the story or me, not that vain yet, but I do expect a basic respect for the author and the story where you can drop in two words of feedback.

For PMs - Follow the blog.

Edited by AngelTeen - 10 October 2013 at 6:10am

snoopy84

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Khushi should teach a lesson to mr Raizada which he never ever forgets that he can't control Khushi's life anymore, who the hell is he to tell her that whether she should live with him or not, let her decide what she wants to do and just accept the decision she makes for herself.

AngelTeen

dilectus Senior Member
dilectus
dilectus

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Ah!! The differences between the love of a man and that of a woman!!

Raizada, you have formally organised a jumping-on-axe party for yourself. May god help you this time!!

Abhimany tugs some strings, rather hidden strings in my heart...haye raam!! Kuch pichle janam ka mamla lagta hai!!

But jokes apart, I entirely agree to that line which said that once love in your heart dies, it dies for everyone, at once. Can safely say- been there, done that!!

Angel there is a little problem with title. Its confusing us readers with teaser of ch 20 on page 1, whereas its actually an update too. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeenGirlabouttown

Go to top