Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 50)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
chapter 23 now thts Ramanchi Raeji I also want teaser now just like doctorji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen...Doctor...

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desisoaps05

1) Forget what WE expected, that was absolutely beautiful!
2) It was cleansing. Like what just transpired between them felt right, and it was written so so so well. 

3) I love you're writing so freaking much. 

Everything about that was done so well. Khushi's reactions, Arnav's words, their moments. Loved it so much! Even better than what we got in the teaser hehe ClapClap

Haha! Thank You so much! :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Ahhh! I'm still trying to settle down with this beautiful feeling. If you aimed at making me blush, smile, cry and sigh then congratulations you did your job perfectly. Each and every word in place. This update was flawless.
*Blushes*

Itni tareef?! 

A special mention to the part where Arnav tries to apologize to Khushi. As I've said before, you're quite observant and you totally know how & when a character will react. Kudos to you for that! I'm saying all this because Arnav was never good with words, thus his incoherent sentences, his desperate attempt at making everything alright, everything was perfectly written.

Want to know a secret? I do a happy dance whenever someone compliments me on getting a character right! So Thank You! :)

Khushi hugged him back. That shows she still cares for him, still there to support him. I hope she'll forgive him soon.

What an emotional update! Eagerly waiting to read more :)

Thank You so much! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Doctor...

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda16

Rae once again a beautiful update...absolutely loved it...the emotions flittering across the minds as they both shared their first ever kiss...then the heartfelt apology & confession by Arnav to Khushi & their breakdown in each other's arms , taking solace in the others' arms while comforting the other as well...all of this was beautifully described...yes this was much needed...I was imagining a few scenarios this wud proceed into with the way it ended last time, but this was unexpected for me and yet it was just so beautiful & apt for the moment.

Thank You so much! Glad you liked it :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IronButterfly

They are each others anchors. 

They have to fight for each other against each other.

I am absolutely loving these poems like I already told you! They are so apt for the chapters I post! I have this niggle to trouble you for poems for the upcoming chapters but that would spoil them for you and that wont be nice, so I shall be content with whatever you might come up with once you read the chapters! :)

Thank You so much! :)

@Bold - You will get to know soon why I highlighted this line, just keep it in mind. :)

IronButterfly

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raila1014

May I say that I simply love the way you handled this situation?  I am tired of the nasty redemption talks / tracks.  Yes he was mean, he hurt her, he said truly nasty things.  She handled it graciously, telling him the truth, he hurt her one too many times and she does not know if she can forgive him.  But above all these two, they are just human beings subject to many moods, failures, and emotions.  Ome makes many mistakes in life but the better person is the one who does learn from those mistakes and learn to cherish what is dearest to them.  He had to go through all these to learn his lesson and who he cherishes the most.  She unfortunately suffered through this process.  Should she have stood up to him and called off his bluff?  Tell him when he was hurting her?  Absolutely!  It would have been easy to simply walk away from it all but she fought through it to  get to the love that was behind the nastiness.  
I love how you described their crying, their hugs throughout the night.  It was a night to wash away the pain and provide solace to each other.  What will morning bring?  Will they talk?  Eagerly awaiting next part.

Thank You so much! Glad you liked it and didnt find it repetitive! That was another aim of mine, I didnt want to dish out something expected to my readers :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shr1234

Can't find words to express... You write poetry my dear..I can feel their angst, melancholy as if my own. I think you bring forth the angst and vulnerability in Arnav with finesse. So beautiful, so delicate, piteous and yet beautiful.. can you understand what I'm trying to say? I'm overwhelmed.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed with the praise. Thank You so so much for being such a gracious reader :)

shr1234

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyrains

...his lashes tickling her... sigh! That is such a beautiful hing to imagine and it made my toes curl, very successfully. Their first kiss, was...surreal, in every which way. Every little action was described to such detail, that you can almost play out all the scenes like a movie reel. I wouldn't want Arnav and Khushi's any other way than what you've done right here. There is innocence, the kind where kiss is mainly driven by a taste of exploration. Then the part where Arnav says all that about him not being worthy of her tears, is painful. The part where they cry together, its just written so beautifully.

Amazing work Rae! And continue soon :)

That line...I always wanted to use it! Glad you liked it! :)

@Bold - You always get what I dont even say out loud, do you? I am so glad you are reading my works and understanding everything I dont necessarily want to put out there as A+B=C :)

Thank You so much, Sona! :)

mistyrains

Go to top