Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 46)

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
That was amazing.. Im happy she is coming out of it.. Realizing that he is hurt for giving her pain.. I loved how u showed them dependent on each other emotionally.. Best part of it all.. Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

shr1234 Senior Member
shr1234
shr1234

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Can't find words to express... You write poetry my dear..I can feel their angst, melancholy as if my own. I think you bring forth the angst and vulnerability in Arnav with finesse. So beautiful, so delicate, piteous and yet beautiful.. can you understand what I'm trying to say? I'm overwhelmed.

AngelTeen

mistyrains IF-Dazzler
mistyrains
mistyrains

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
...his lashes tickling her... sigh! That is such a beautiful hing to imagine and it made my toes curl, very successfully. Their first kiss, was...surreal, in every which way. Every little action was described to such detail, that you can almost play out all the scenes like a movie reel. I wouldn't want Arnav and Khushi's any other way than what you've done right here. There is innocence, the kind where kiss is mainly driven by a taste of exploration. Then the part where Arnav says all that about him not being worthy of her tears, is painful. The part where they cry together, its just written so beautifully.

Amazing work Rae! And continue soon :)

AngelTeen

inajnar Goldie
inajnar
inajnar

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
This was a Beautiful update !! Oh how I wish the show did something close to this...But sigh...this was beautifully written...and I have no qualms as to where you are taking the story...
Bina kahe bahut kuch keh diya ...Khushi ne..to her Arnavji...

PS: Earlier updates had a song /or lyrics...relevant to the chapter../ I am just wondering why you arent having them now (Unless you think its taking away from the update)

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquagal

Chapter-18
This was beautiful Rae. With the teaser I had imagined some fireworks but let there be no doubt that I absolutely loved what you've written. This was absolutely necessary with both of them taking solace in each others arms.
The continuation of kiss could have been a lot of things - desire, want, love or apology but sometimes words are necessary. His half words of not wanting to see her cry, of not deserving even her tears, his apology and then his tears made it clear how much she means to him, how much he loves her.  Khushi holding him to herself in these moments testifies that they still haven't lost each other, that it can still work out. Their love is greater than the misunderstandings and wrong-doings of the past.
The morning scene where two lovers could be seen holding each other was poetic and beautiful.
They have come this far from where they have started and it's such a pleasure to read about them.

Glad you liked it and didnt feel disappointed by how things could have gone but didnt. I thought, while writing this, that the kiss shared in the last chapter was not so much out of desire than just pure love and hence it going in any way other than what it does would have ruined what it stemmed out of. 

Thank You for your comment and appreciation :)

aquagal

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srat

Poetic justice!!!  I stopped swinging my legs and the whistling ceased too !!!

Loved the whole chapter, their actions and emotions were aptly captured. I hate to see Arnav cry, it never seems right, no matter what. His apology in this chapter came from deep within his soul, how could she not forgive her Arnav ji, I love the endearment you referenced. After this night one can hope they will move forward in their relationship positively...

Now If only I could get my husband to say sorry in this manner, forgiving would be easy !!!

@Bold - Haha! I am glad because this chapter was aimed at curbing all the first reactions to the last part of Chapter 17. It was aimed at making the readers realize that it wasnt just a kiss, it was a declaration of love :)

@Bold Italics - Same here but then again sometimes tears are all that are needed :)

@Bold Italics Underlined - This made me laugh so hard! LOL!

Thank You so much! :)

LadyR

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilectus

It was the best reaction for both of them. Crying their hearts out. Crying the years worth of pain out. Crying the disappointment, the hurt, the confusion, and some more hurt...crying all of it out. May be now they will be able to make some space in their heart for hope, hope of a happy and baggage-free future.

You make me feel emotions through your words Rae. I adore your writing.

Thank You so much! I am humbled and grateful for your appreciation because as a writer, my aim is always to make my words pierce through the hearts of my readers and when you say you can feel the emotions, it makes me so happy :)

dilectus

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Very very beautifully written... The tormentor becomes the tormented, thank god he didn't try to kiss her properly bcz no matter how passionate the kiss might be its not the answer to their pbms.

@Bold - Exactly. 

Thank You so much for your comment! :)

Go to top