Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 15)

bellacoolio Senior Member
bellacoolio
bellacoolio

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Hey just came across your FF. Will read it on your blog and then comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

ashwininaik24 Groupbie
ashwininaik24
ashwininaik24

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
niceSmile

AngelTeen

meera06 Goldie
meera06
meera06

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
This was an uneasy chapter to read...
Arnav was in his own world(blushing and laughing!!) not knowing as to what Khushi is feeling/thinking...he has this expectation of everything being fine and boy he is in for a surprise ...looks like he has to put in a lot of effort to win back Khushi...
Then there is the meeting scheduled between Rai , NK & Khushi...I hope Shyam does not escape ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen_disha_

sochanatha Goldie
sochanatha
sochanatha

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
aaahhh.. the contrast in the content of both of their thoughts was the highlight for me for this chapter..
one is happy and peaceful thinking all about his wife and her presence in his life and also ready to amend things as they demand..
and one is lost in her own grief and heart ache..
both are painfully oblivious to others' thought...
until obviously khushi maid that attempt to move to settee for sleeping...
now it will be interesting to see Arnav's reactions and actions...
and its good that Abhimanyu called NK for that matter...
really looking forward to see where the story is moving...

AngelTeen

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I have to all over since I'm lost from the middle!
Ah well, I'm going to be giving you a big review!

AngelTeen

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Finally I'm here!

I skimmed through chapter 13 & 14 and now I remember almost every important detail about R & T :)

Chapter 15 was an eye opener. Till now I was reading R&T from Arnav's perspective. Looking at things from his point of view, thus everything looked perfect! But now I realized that everything is not perfect. The way you have put forth khushi's point of view is excellent. As a reader, I never wondered about Khushi's feelings after all the kidnapping mess and everything, I never thought about the contract. But now when I look at it, I think Khushi has all the right to leave Arnav. Afterall, he's always been the cause of her misery. As I've said before, you're really observant. Sometimes I think that you know Khushi Arnav far more than the director himself. Self respect was one thing that Khushi would compromise on, CV's forgot that but you didn't :)

Shyam's confession was scary. I know he loved Khushi but I didn't know he loved her to the point of obsession. And never knew he loved her more than money. Well, let's see what happens next. For now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I hope Khushi will talk to Arnav before taking a decision because the worst thing about Arnav and khushi is the lack of conversation on important issues.

Chapter 16 was..I don't know, I was biting my nails while reading it. I liked the part wher Arnav felt cold because Khushi wasn't there with him in bed. And then he blushed *faints* And he laughed *drools* That was a treat to read. Oh and little Mr.Raizada had a crush on his teacher? That's new! :D

I liked how Aakash got so emotional when he saw his brother laughing and blushing. It is always a treat to read about them :)

Khushi is still thinking about the past. I'm getting really restless now. What's going to happen? I know Arnav has finally understood that something is wrong but will he figure out the reason for his wife's misery? He needs to redeem himself, say something much more than a single sorry. His mistakes are unforgivable but nobody can change the past so let's see how will he woo his wife back or should I say let's see how will he redeem himself? 

It's good to see Arnav thinking about Khushi all the time, saying her name or rather his wife again and again in different tones. Who'd say that he's the same person who  didn't believe in marriage a while back? :)

Eagerly waiting for the next update!

P.S.- Abhinav shukla is playing AR right?

AngelTeen

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I'm going to play a critic here if you don't mind? Why, you say? Well, I have been reviewing plays by TDF on Broadway, NY for local newspaper. But this won't be as formal a d official. Only a drafted conclusion. :)

Coming to the fan fiction,
Expressions formed from melancolic silence and the pure love, this story pens what is truly an emotional buster. The days of Arnav stuck in coma, hanging between paths of different lives were the most intense ones. Khushi pain was torturous and reading it brought nothing but numbness.
There is edgy suspense while dealing with Shyam but from Chapter 10, you seem to be losing the touch which comes back in Chapter 16.

Overall, a raking story with finite characters that are struggling to find themselves. 3.99/5.0

Now, I'll PM you some more later or comment more because its 12:56 AM here and I have a conference to attend upstate for which I to leave at 6:00 AM!

AngelTeen

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
What will Arnav do to draw Khushi out from the quagmire of despair..?

All very well Mr Raizada is happy and blushing about his wife. But he has to convey this to his bride who is overwhelmed and lost from the horrible events that have befallen her. All of them directly or indirectly from the hands of her husband.

I feel really, really sorry for her...

AngelTeen

Go to top