Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 14)

shr1234 Senior Member
shr1234
shr1234

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I had an inkling that Khushi would go in her shell. I knew and expect Arnav to work hard to win her forgiveness and assuage her pain and insecurities. Still when I actually read it, it scared me. Though not unexpected, this chapter has left me scared   Rae, with Khushi and NK's impending meeting with Abhi. Impeccable update dear :)
Please do not abandon this story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shr1234

I had an inkling that Khushi would go in her shell. I knew and expect Arnav to work hard to win her forgiveness and assuage her pain and insecurities. Still when I actually read it, it scared me. Though not unexpected, this chapter has left me scared   Rae, with Khushi and NK's impending meeting with Abhi. Impeccable update dear :)
Please do not abandon this story.

Thank You for your comment. The code word for this chapter, between you and me (and all who may read this post) was 'Everything will change' so I am glad you found it so :)

About abandoning this story...I have put forth my views in the note. It depends on the readers now. :)

shr1234

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hey Rae...i found this story recently and had thought will read all the chapters over the course of this week...however i started reading last night and then one lead to the  other and i only stopped when there was nothing more to read!

The first 4 chapters made me feel like i was loosing some one close to me..really heartbreaking those were. And when finally Arnav came back after the 4th attempt i can't tell you the relief i felt.

What followed were amazing moments between them not only as couple but as a family ...very well written.
God knows he needed to redeem but somehow the fact that he was as good as dead made me feel for him irrespective of his past deeds. I was wondering how this will now move forward ..and how Khushi will react when he is home. She is at such a crossroads where going on either side is torturing her to no ends.Till the raw pain he caused her albeit due to a misunderstanding does not get closure she will not be able to give her all as his wife in this relationship.
Of course she loves him ...that is more than apparent but her soul which has been damaged needs to be repaired. 
Really looking forward to read more of this.

I love how you have given a solid character and purpose to NK.

Abhimanyu rocks !

AngelTeen

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I read all the chaps. I luved it. Its just amazing!
The way u reflected khushi's pain whn arnav was in coma. It made me cry. As if i was feeling khushi's pain
When arnav finally recovered, i felt khushi's happiness

Now arnav has to win khushi back...bas!
Donno why but i liked abhi!
Awsome ff. Waiting for next update. Wanna know abt shyam's statement! He is a creep. Hate him

AngelTeen

shreyasonia Senior Member
shreyasonia
shreyasonia

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
brilliant...loved the emotions protrayed in the update. I don't understand why arnav thinks that he and khushi can just pick up their lives from there when there are actually alot of answered questions. he was also exceptionally rude to her many a time and one is not likely to forget all that just with a blink of en eye.
but wonderful update...looking forwards to reading more: and of course I just love NK

AngelTeen

inajnar Goldie
inajnar
inajnar

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Loved the way you have written about the  worlds getting exchanged...its easy to forgive but not to forget...
Beautifully penned !!

AngelTeen

vann Senior Member
vann
vann

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Nooo...don't abandon this!! It is such a beautiful story. 

Your writing is almost lyrical. the imagery is awesome. just a few scenes, - arnav laughing, Khushi lost in the painful memories and you are able to convey so much through these few images. As I read, I was almost of the chapter getting over soon. Smile. And it did. :-(. Most beautiful was the 'worlds getting exchanged.' few words, and so much beneath them. Khushi embracing the darkness and Arnav's world coming live with colours. 

Lets see how Arnav reacts to this when he realizes that it is not so easy -to forgive and most important, to forget.

Continue soon!!

AngelTeen

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I really hope you don't discontinue this story; it's so beautifully written and there's a chance for a real redemption track...but obviously, it's up to you...I can only hope more readers will start to comment soon!

Arnav might have been in a coma and it was Khushi who brought him out of it, but he needs to realize that all his harsh words have hurt her, and it's not easy to move on from.

I do wonder how Khushi is going to cope with distancing herself away from him when she would be around him all day and talk to him so much...I feel like she's going to have just as hard time as Arnav will most likely have.

Arnav Singh Raizada blushing and laughing to himself, that would be some sightLOL

I'm hopeful for more updates as I would love to see where you are going with this storySmile

AngelTeen

Go to top