Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 106)

LadyR Goldie
LadyR
LadyR

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Oh dear, feel better soon! Look forward to the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

napk Senior Member
napk
napk

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the note dear, was wondering what happened to the update you said you would post. 
Oh god I am sorry to hear about your injury... Hope you are feeling better. Will wait for your update. 

Take care. 

AngelTeen

LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Res

Will update my comment soon
IronButterfly IF-Dazzler
IronButterfly
IronButterfly

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Hope you're doing better.

AngelTeen

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad to hear it was nothing big and you are ok now. Do take care.
Will be good to see the next update.

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquagal

Thank you for finally updating it.  Smile
Welcome back!! For your note let there be no doubt that I'm obviously interested in R&T and your other works.
Finally they have separated and it's a tough time for both of them. They both understand the need to let go off the portions of the past which hurts them and at the same time separation is also breaking them. It won't be easy but it will pass like tough times do.
For Arnav to not share with Anjali is going to be pretty hard but he can't because starting with the story will mean telling her the complete truth about Shyam. Although I want Anjali to see the true face of her husband. She isn't as fragile as everyone takes her to be. I'm sure she is a strong woman as playing both sister and mother to a boy is not easy and she has handled Arnav pretty well. Anjali surely has tough times ahead but she will sail through.
Sharing with family has to wait for sometime because they have first to address their own griefs, to take their time to accept what's happening and decide how they want their future to unfold.
Till then they'll have to be strong knowing they are in each others heart.

Thank You for the comment but more than that for your confidence in Anjali's ability to sail through - very few people see her as a strong character even though in the show, and in this story (or so I would like to believe) she has come across as a strong woman in many situations but yes, one cannot predict how she will react to such a situation but then again that is no reason to doubt her ability as a whole.

Love the quotes too and thank you for your interest in my work :)

aquagal

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shr1234

So much pain... it engulfs whole Gupta-Raizada clan for it must be equally painful for others to watch their beloved couple like this and without knowing the reason or the cure for it. Hope the family doesn't stifle them while trying to help out. It's so painful to watch them thus, I wish they'd be with each other though distantly.
I feel for Anjali, she has to care for her brother, bhabhi and worry for her husband too, even if she gets to know of his whereabouts, there is no escape for her from the pain.

Thank You for your comment and yes, Anjali is in a bit of a tricky (if not the trickiest) situation here...but I like this observation of yours a lot about it being painful for the family to watch their beloved couple unhappy - its so true. Our happiness is intrinsically tied to the happiness of those we love...

shr1234

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faffy

The last chapter I had read was chapter 18...that too months back and had no idea you had updated in between. So in a way it was a luxurious treat reading so many chapters together.
You have dealt with Khushi and Arnavs' pain and dilemma with great sensitivity, insight and finesse.

Please do continue with your writing as you are absolutely amazing and it would be unfair to leave a creative endeavor midway!

Thank You for the comment and for your interest in my work :)

Go to top