Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 104)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IronButterfly

I don't know whether they need time apart because end of the day they both want to be with each other, maybe this separation will help them sort out their feelings.

Along with them, this is a crucial time for Anjali too. 

Can't wait for the next part. 

The confusion in the first sentence is what makes up this point in their relationship - it doesnt seem like they need time apart because they both want to be with each other but at the same time they do have a baggage they have been carrying and maybe they should sort it out first before thinking about anything...?

And yes, its a crucial time for Anjali for sure...

Thank You for your comment :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IronButterfly

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Welcome back and hope everything is well at your end... This seperation is imminent though if they want to move ahead but Arnav can't leave Khushi all on her own, he now has to strike a perfect balance between giving her space while at the same time make his repentance known to Khushi by subtle gestures so that she won't misunderstand his intention of giving her space as a way of Arnav's disinterest in her and their relation.

Love the understanding exhibited in this comment :)

Thank You :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raila1014

I had to rub my eyes to make sure there was really an update.  Welcome back!  It was sad reading this chapter but this is necessary in moving forward.  She needs the breathing room to sort out everything that has happened and makes sure her feelings for him are indeed the same.  He is repenting for his misdeeds and no matter how miserable he is feeling, he will grant her this time that she more than deserved.  For one, he is being selfless and putting her ahead.  They are quite miserable being apart though aren't they?  How will the people around them put up with their misery without interfering as they are being told to?  It has been such a while that I forgot Anjali was not aware of her husband's deceit.  Hopefully all gets sorted out soon without anyone getting hurt.

Haha! You had your own 'Rabba ve' moment there, didnt you? (Sorry, bad joke but couldnt resist :p)

I love the understanding exhibited in the comment but along with that you have raised pertinent questions about those around them and how they would react to the misery of these two...hopefully the upcoming chapters will answer that :)

And yes, Anjali is still unaware of her husband's deceit but things may be coming close there...

Thank You for the comment :)

PS - I dont think the last line is possible...too much going on for that to happen, dont you think?
Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
U updated wow

Time to read

AngelTeen

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Of course we re all interestdd. Please complete your story. I reallyvwant to know what happens.

AngelTeen

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Hey. So nice to see an update. I like that Anjali finally has some warning bells about Shyam. But how does Arnav plan to expose him? Or is it something I missed earlier? Also, please continue. Cant speak for others but I d love to see where the story is going. 

AngelTeen

dilectus Senior Member
dilectus
dilectus

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
No, I am not the least bit interested in the story. Why would you even ask?? Its not that I have been stalking your profile or your thread. Then what made you think I will ever be desperately waiting for your story?? nuh uh, no chance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyRAngelTeenGirlabouttown

aquagal IF-Rockerz
aquagal
aquagal

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you for finally updating it.  Smile
Welcome back!! For your note let there be no doubt that I'm obviously interested in R&T and your other works.
Finally they have separated and it's a tough time for both of them. They both understand the need to let go off the portions of the past which hurts them and at the same time separation is also breaking them. It won't be easy but it will pass like tough times do.
For Arnav to not share with Anjali is going to be pretty hard but he can't because starting with the story will mean telling her the complete truth about Shyam. Although I want Anjali to see the true face of her husband. She isn't as fragile as everyone takes her to be. I'm sure she is a strong woman as playing both sister and mother to a boy is not easy and she has handled Arnav pretty well. Anjali surely has tough times ahead but she will sail through.
Sharing with family has to wait for sometime because they have first to address their own griefs, to take their time to accept what's happening and decide how they want their future to unfold.
Till then they'll have to be strong knowing they are in each others heart.

Go to top