Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago
hey! awesome update! ðŸ˜Š
why is khushi so sad??!! yeah, past seems to bother her but she's a woman who lives to the present right?! i hope arnav makes amends fast and they come together soon...yes im impatient for happyyy times to come ðŸ˜›
and umm, sorry for not commenting for the previous update. had been out of town. but had read that as soon as u posted with the thought of commenting later, alas! my forgetful brain forgot in the midst of work. 
loved each and every chapter and sury sure will continue to do so! so keep writing dear!😃
I read it last time till 8th chapter then u moveit on blog . And I am very happy that you are back . Loved the story and emotions
I kind of expected Khushi to withdraw after making sure that Arnav was out of danger. After all, she has not heard / seen any reassurance of his love for her except for that quick short confession on the phone, because he was hurt during the kidnapping. It will be good to see him fight for her now and win her back - this was not very fulfilling in the actual show and it will be nice if you can make him do that :-)

So Shyam has confessed, but to what..that remains to be revealed. Anajli too notices something is amiss about her bhabhi Khushi.. Arnav is enjoying the realization of her name and eagerly awaits her to come into their room, but now I hope this is going to be the most anticipated conversation... I hope you continue to update this, I do understand how disheartening it is not to receive feedback...

Originally posted by srat

So Shyam has confessed, but to what..that remains to be revealed. Anajli too notices something is amiss about her bhabhi Khushi.. Arnav is enjoying the realization of her name and eagerly awaits her to come into their room, but now I hope this is going to be the most anticipated conversation... I hope you continue to update this, I do understand how disheartening it is not to receive feedback...

Thank You for your comment.

Shyam's confession was recorded in the previous chapter.

Arnav 's joy is mind boggling and consequently the tears of joy of Akaash .

will wait to know more about this khushi
Love the story so far but I did not read the beginning as I can't find your blog.  Blushing Arnav will be a sight to see.  Wonder what Shyam said?  How mobile is Arnav?  Is he constrained to the bed?  Why is she so sad?  Thought they were proving on from the past.  Would love to read from the beginning to better understand storyline.
Originally posted by Raila1014

Love the story so far but I did not read the beginning as I can't find your blog.  Blushing Arnav will be a sight to see.  Wonder what Shyam said?  How mobile is Arnav?  Is he constrained to the bed?  Why is she so sad?  Thought they were proving on from the past.  Would love to read from the beginning to better understand storyline.

The blog link as I have said repeatedly is in my profile. It has the entire story till now.
Originally posted by AngelTeen

The blog link as I have said repeatedly is in my profile. It has the entire story till now.
edited
Edited by _disha_ - 10 years ago
I had an inkling that Khushi would go in her shell. I knew and expect Arnav to work hard to win her forgiveness and assuage her pain and insecurities. Still when I actually read it, it scared me. Though not unexpected, this chapter has left me scared   Rae, with Khushi and NK's impending meeting with Abhi. Impeccable update dear :)
Please do not abandon this story.