Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) (Page 10)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Loved it... The inner fight Khushi had n her feelings for Arnav n in between her confussion n thoughts abt her self respect superbly described... Her kissing him at the 1st glance on his face but later her thoughts n memories of all the bad words he said to her... All the hurful moments she had... Sadly there r more hurtful moments than good one so it made her move away but inside theres yet the fight continuing... But no doubt now she wont b able to survive another heartbreak... So Abhi is taping Shyaam's confessions n it made his heart cring the way he said he loves khushiji n his plans abt getting revenge but I m loving these scenes very much jis main shyam ko kut pr rahi hai... Loved it... Do update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
i m going through ipkknd forum...then what i get your new story 
Give me some time to read 15 chapters ...then i will comment soon 
may be on blog. 

Iqra 

AngelTeen

mistyrains IF-Dazzler
mistyrains
mistyrains

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Brilliant chapter Rae. Khushi questioning herself regarding her self-esteem - that was amazingly done. Arnav needs to work so hard to redeem himself in her eyes and for his own sake too. You know my heart breaks for Khushi, repeatedly, and especially with this story a little more. All that woman has ever given is love and warmth of everyone, and she got back less than a quarter of it. And I'm so glad this chapter had its one half dedicated to Khushi's emotions completely. Wonderful job done! And continue soon :)

AngelTeen

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thank god Khushi had this self realisation abt her dignity which was ruthlessly crushed by Arnav Singh Raizada, love is not to be insulted day and night by the very person who claims to love you but having said that love is also abt giving second chances if the other person is sincerely trying to make amends and is well and truly ashamed of everything he's done.

AngelTeen

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I just love the way you have express Khushi's turmoil...She clearly loves Arnav and she knows that, but the past heartbreak is not letting her move forward. I totally understand her need for self-respect because without it, she's never going to feel good about herself. I really wonder which way she will lean towards.

Shyam is a vile creep, glad he's getting tortured daily! Abhimanyu is definitely an interesting character...like the way you have portrayed him thus far.

AngelTeen

wonderblake IF-Dazzler
wonderblake
wonderblake

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
You have addressed Khushi's fears and insecurities in a very intellectual manner Rae, even I wondered whether Arnav should be forgiven that easily.  But everything has a right time, we just have to wait for that. And Shyam's revelation about hos plans was really an eye opener for Abhimanyu. I pity Shyam, and I don't know why, but just felt like that. Will be waiting for the next chapter :)

AngelTeen

cocoamob Senior Member
cocoamob
cocoamob

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I read the entire story today. Couldnt stop once I started :-)

Khushi stood by Arnav and did not give up till the end and that is what brought him back. Now that he is back home and on his way to getting better,  I wonder if Khushi is going to leave him - he has started questioning herself and Arnav's past behavior and will that make Khushi insecure again?

Like Abhimanyu's character - although maybe he was the guy who was engaged to Anjali all those years ago and then left her at the altar when her parents died?

AngelTeen

shr1234 Senior Member
shr1234
shr1234

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I feel for Khushi, I really feel for her. The way she questions her self esteem, his and her love. It's just heart wrenching and though I wish a happy ending, I'm not a fool to hope for her to forget everything and forgive him. Yes, they have been through terrible times and they have this unique kind of unexpressed love but this angel has been wronged ever and again at no fault of hers. Nobody should be this saintly, forgiving. Pyaar heavenly hota hai lekin aatmasamman bhi koi cheez hai, everyone has his own entity and they should hold it upright. So I think Arnav must work hard to earn that love from her and it's better for both of them. It will establish them as equals.
This Shyam is pathetic. He is a psycho. And I fear him. It's a great thing that he is in custody of capable Abhi. I'll really like to know how the things will go ahead. I mean criminal Shyam will be handled all right but it will be a treat for me to read how you will deal with the psycho with your able pen. I'm looking forward for that thrilling experience. What can I say about your writing Rae, you are brilliant. Thanks for updating, already waiting for the next :)

AngelTeen

Go to top