Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: opsyellow

After everything Arnav have done to her, hurt so many time, khushi cant even hurt him once! She cant forgiver her self if she hurt him. I am waiting for Arnavs reaction for the slap!

Thank You for your comment! :)

Khushi has always been more emotionally sensitive and intelligent than Arnav... 

And I am waiting for his reaction too! ;) :D
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhrashtee

Why such a short update?! πŸ˜­ Khushi did good, now atleast Arnav will listen to her and ask what SHE wants to do!!! Will be waiting for Arnav's reaction.. Pls cont soon

Thank You for your comment :)

And about the short update - I dont write with a certain word/page limit in mind nor do I write with the idea of impressing with the number of words used. I stop a chapter where I think it is to be stopped or where it tells me that it is to be stopped and hence some chapters are super long and some short...hope that makes sense :)
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: slakhani

Good update. about the time for Khushi's emotional outburst. Don't know why in the original series they never gave her a chance to lash out after all the crap she had to put up with. you did it here so thank you.

Please don't be disappointed for lack of comments - your writing is par excellence and you cater for the exclusive, intelligent readers (like meπŸ˜‰)
update soon, this eager-mind reader will be waiting eagerly for the next update:)

Thank You so much for your comment and appreciation! :)

And about the intelligent readers, hahahahaha! I would like to believe all of my readers are intelligent (pretty sure more than me) and the ones I am missing out on are intelligent too but thank you so much! :)
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: SS88

I just finished reading the story till the latest chapter. Good work, Rae. Very well done. I love  how you delve deeply into every character's persona and help us connect with them. And I must say , that slap was very well deserved. And as interested as I am about Arnav and Khushi's story, what intrigues me more is Anjali's past , which maybe linked to Abhimanyu? Or not? Also, I really look forward to seeing Shyam pay for his misdeeds.

Thank You so much! :)

I am glad you are liking the story and the writing style till now. :)

And about all your questions and requests - keep reading the story :)
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: A_BA

Arnav hurts Khushi emotionally by not allowing her the courtesy and right to make her own decisions, she hurts him physically by slapping him (which by the way was absolutely great, would have loved to see Arnav's expression!), which in turn leads to Khushi feeling bad that she hurt her Arnavji...they have this little cycle of hurting each other but then it only makes them feel bad that they inflicted that torture on the other!! Very complicated relationship these two share. But all this hurting business is just masking the real emotion which they are trying so hard to hide: love for one another!

I loved the way you penned down Khushi's thoughts; so genuine and realistic. Now I am anxiously awaiting Arnav's reaction!

@Bold - Very well put. They do have that cycle going on for a while now but are they really trying to hide the love anymore or rather finding reasons for this cycle to go in in that love itself?

Thank You so much for your comment! Glad you liked the chapter! :)

LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
May we request an update or teeny weeny teaser soon, please;-))
Some complain that roses have thorns, others are grateful that thorns have roses...
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: srat

May we request an update or teeny weeny teaser soon, please;-))

Some complain that roses have thorns, others are grateful that thorns have roses...

Just for that one liner, you get the teaser today! ;) :D
AngelTeen thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he's angry! lethal one that is! 
im scared. what will he do now. will he sober down after seeing khushi's afraid stance? or do what he is best at, pour all his anger on poor khushi?!!

update tonight. plsss! πŸ˜Š
PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok! 
Now I am eagerly waiting for the update! :D