Frequent Posters

gata thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

khushi hurting as she hurt her Arnavji ,but she had to stand up to him

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel this will be the next phase of their relationship: getting Arnav to see Khushi not as a weakness, not as an adulterer or gold digger or even a victim, but now that he is in love, to see her as an equal.
It's difficult when everyone has relied on you as the breadwinner and head of household. Like a vicious cycle: people look to me to lead therefore I will, to the point where I cannot stop being in charge. Khushi may feel bad, but Arnav needs a wake up call. His high handedness has to go with respect to their marriage - he can't always make all the decisions. 
anonyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well written from Khushi's pov. 
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
It was a beautiful chapter showcasing a multitude of emotions.
It has somehow always been this way, true to Arnav and Khushi's relationship - whenever one of them hurt , the other ends up hurting so much more. Khushi's slap - I felt, to be honest she need to give her bottled up anger, hurt an outlet, the slap should be saying it all to Arnav. And her immediate guilt following, seeing the bruise is heartbreaking. Very , very profound.

Continue soon! :)
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update arnav has no tk any disition without kushi concern
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have to go rajasthan and will not be able comment
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moomin4455

I feel this will be the next phase of their relationship: getting Arnav to see Khushi not as a weakness, not as an adulterer or gold digger or even a victim, but now that he is in love, to see her as an equal.

It's difficult when everyone has relied on you as the breadwinner and head of household. Like a vicious cycle: people look to me to lead therefore I will, to the point where I cannot stop being in charge. Khushi may feel bad, but Arnav needs a wake up call. His high handedness has to go with respect to their marriage - he can't always make all the decisions. 

That was a very insightful, sympathetic and sensitive comment, Moomin. I really like the way ypu have put itπŸ‘

I agree, it is difficult to change a life time of being in charge and looking out for any threats that will disrupt one's carefully built but fragile world. that is what Arnav had got into a habit of doing, and that is what proved to be the weakest chink in his armour!

Hopefully we will see the the effects of the slap on an already mellowed Arnav who has realised the gravity of his error in not trusting her or even his own instincts which were drawn to her.
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's so full of emotions. I really liked the way Khushi has analysed Arnav's personality and his tendency of jumping to the conclusions and giving the verdict. Yet it's understandable that she expects him to treat her as an equal. Not as a dependent or somebody greater than him for what she has done. Arnav's guilt and gratitude he feels for Khushi may come in their way. How lovely it was to see Khushi paining because she hurt Arnavji. I liked the way you wrote it, 'her Arnavji'. But it was necessary for her to vent it out. I hope Arnav will understand her gesture. Such a profound chapter, please update the next soon :)
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The pictures do not go with this chapter but as they go with the story line, i'm sharing them.

The slap was justified as it's high time he realizes that it's not always about him. The other person should be given a chance to express their opinion and take decision according to their wishes.
avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so many emotions in one chapter! wait, let me take care of mine! πŸ˜Š
beautiful update. short(me never cares though, as long as there's one update) but good!

but i would love read updates full/with little dialogues(arshi ones specially) rather than their pov(s). hope you can incorporate some in next updates. just a suggestion.anyways i like what you write! no worries. πŸ˜Š