Posted: 10 years ago
Aila ... thappad pada ASR ko !😲 Good better late than never !😆
loved the teaser 👍🏼
i like the character Abhimanyu
waiting for more :)
finally caught up with all updates.
Arnav 's thanks,for every thing is  well understood by khushi .

Nk has been a big support to khushi and his friendship is valved equally by Khushi.

I am hooked to Abhimanyu  and eagerly awaits for their story to unfold.

The night in their bedroom and the morning after are penned beautifully and these are heart touching moments when he kisses her, finding solace in each others arms .

Tucking the hair strand ,lingering to each others touch ,...

Arnav freeing khushi  even though it would break his heart...
and making the decision for both of them...

and Khushi getting furiousover arnav's thought  that she would live in Arnav free world happily...

and that teaser..

tada...khushi's tappad 

Originally posted by farheen75

A very well deserved slap, cant wait for the next chapter.

Glad you think so! ;) :D

Thank You for waiting! :)
Originally posted by srat

Thank you for posting!

Hope that slap makes Arnav realize its not about him all the time.  Marriage is between two people.

I would like to add to that - marriage is between two people sharing respect and value for each other.

Originally posted by stories.1408

Slap to a dazed asr...hah...

You lot seem to like the idea of Arnav being slapped...Lol!

Originally posted by moomin4455

Arnav and martyrdom does not sit well with me, small wonder Khushi sees red after that 'you deserve better than me' speech. She has her own brain and heart...let her decide?!
Abhimanyu is a brooding, mysterious man...who is this Pari?

Everyone wants to know who Pari is! Relax people! :p

And agree with you on calling bogus on his 'you deserve better than me' speech...thank you for waiting! :)
Originally posted by IronButterfly

Thaaapar

Lol! 

Yep! ;) :D
Originally posted by napk

oh wow... she slapped him... I want to see Arnav's face now... is he still the same as before with rage all over his face or does he try to think and react this time...

Can't wait for the update.

Lets see ki Arnav kya karta hai...

Originally posted by avika_ShArMa

~~ Chap-20 ~~

arnav maybe arrogant, rude and inhuman to the outside world but his real raw side comes out only in the presence of his khushi. he regrets misunderstanding khushi and accusing her of things she didn't do and that remorse is his caring towards khushi. his true confessions in the first part of the update was so very nice, i for once wanted khushi to forgive him but that would be too easy for arnav to have. he needs to earn her forgiveness more gruesomely!!
you gave us an insight of what's going on in khushi's mind and that comes down to what she'll do or what she ought to do. im curious!

im so confused in abhimanyu's part. who's pari? im impatient to know! what is his past and why is he like ...err that?!! his parents didn't like her. is pari her real name or he called her pari as an endearment?

anyways i loved the chapter! 😊

~~ Teaser-21 ~~
ooh! someone's really angry...oh wait! is that khushi? is our butterfly KKG on her return? i so want that! can't wait for more. update soon :)

and hey, do you remove the previous chapter to the blog along with posting the new one on IF?

@Bold - True. And thats love, isnt it? To be able to be ourselves in front of that one person? But it should also entail respect for someone's own decision regarding their own lives too...in apologizing for a mistake of taking all decisions by himself, Arnav seems to be travelling down the same path again...

And yes, Our 'Titaliya' seems to be back, eh? Lets see what happens! ;) :D

To answer your question - Yes, I do remove the previous chapter from IF when I update its next part. They can all be found i.e. the entire story upto that point on the blog.