Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Read the 1,2 chapters and they are very touching .
Mamiji , a very indepedent and strong character and always there when her family needs her.

vrinda16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A slap on The ASR's cheek frm Khushi? 😲 well done Mrs ASR...Mayb this wud help clear ur husband's head & help him c sense & act accordingly...only u can do it too, of all the people...I'm so excited for the next chapter Rae...Bring it on 😊
Janu75 thumbnail
Will he make it ?off to the 4th chapter
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: avika_ShArMa

~~ Chap-20 ~~

arnav maybe arrogant, rude and inhuman to the outside world but his real raw side comes out only in the presence of his khushi. he regrets misunderstanding khushi and accusing her of things she didn't do and that remorse is his caring towards khushi. his true confessions in the first part of the update was so very nice, i for once wanted khushi to forgive him but that would be too easy for arnav to have. he needs to earn her forgiveness more gruesomely!!
you gave us an insight of what's going on in khushi's mind and that comes down to what she'll do or what she ought to do. im curious!

im so confused in abhimanyu's part. who's pari? im impatient to know! what is his past and why is he like ...err that?!! his parents didn't like her. is pari her real name or he called her pari as an endearment?

anyways i loved the chapter! ðŸ˜Š

~~ Teaser-21 ~~
ooh! someone's really angry...oh wait! is that khushi? is our butterfly KKG on her return? i so want that! can't wait for more. update soon :)

and hey, do you remove the previous chapter to the blog along with posting the new one on IF?

Thank You for your comment! All questions related to the story shall be answered in the story itself :)

@Bold - Yes, I do. I only post the current chapter here while the entire story till that current chapter can be found on the blog. :)
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi slapped ASR. Interesting.
Looking forward to read the chapter
Janu75 thumbnail
chapter 4,5
It was so touching and really  concerned for khushi.

"Wo sab kuch alg karte hai" true,one can is like arnav.

And waiting for arnav to come into this world back!
Janu75 thumbnail
chapter 7
"...knowing that if she sat down next to him she would have to get up soon when the family trickled in and then maybe she wouldn't get this cosy spot or be brave enough to ask for it, so she stood there next to him "...    I loved these lines
aww poor arnav want to just make sure he is not dreaming ...so true 

And a proud Arnav in love..
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oop! Hmm, yeah it's called a TEASER! But I was dying to see his reaction ;)
AsmaXx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just love the way you characterized Khushi's thought, and you summed it up great, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada saw red!!

When will this foolish man, one that is apologizing for mistreating her and falling for the giant misunderstanding understand that he can't make all the decisions? He took away her consent by blackmailing to marry him once, and now he's made the decision to "set her free."
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow this is an amazing and mind blowing story, 

I have just read all the chapters and each update has been a wonderful read, 

I love any story that is based on the redemption track and yours fits perfectly, 

Honestly you are an amazing writer and this story has been written exceptionally well,

You wrote down khushi's emotions, feelings, pain and anguish whilst Arnav was in hospital perfectly and her character being so strong was portrayed beautifully. 

I'm so glad Arnav has started to feel guilty and regretting his hurtful and cruel behaviour towards Khushi in the past, it's going to take time but I hope he does win back her love and trust soon. 

The part where Khushi broke down and cried was so sad and emotional, so glad the moment also bought tears in Arnav's eyes.

I'm assuming pari is Anjali and Abhimanyu was the guy that loved her, I'm loving him he seems like a sweet man and such a gentlemen. 

So glad Shyam is getting the punishment he deserves, he needs to be tortured. 

I'm so excited to read this story further and can't wait to read how it unfolds, 

The teaser looks very interesting and intriguing Khushi slapping Arnav, can't wait to read the next update.

Please continue soon, eagerly waiting. 

Please can you PM me when you update next part xx 
Edited by P4rveen12 - 10 years ago