Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved the teaser, can you please pm me when you update!!!!
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: anu1017

Loved the teaser, can you please pm me when you update!!!!

Thank You but I dont PM for this story...if you wish to receive notifications about new updates, kindly follow the blog. For the link to the blog, please check the status bar of my profile. :)
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Thank You but I dont PM for this story...if you wish to receive notifications about new updates, kindly follow the blog. For the link to the blog, please check the status bar of my profile. :)

Thanks for the reply, done following you on your blog now I can stalk you😊
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loving the teaser cant wait for the update
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav and martyrdom does not sit well with me, small wonder Khushi sees red after that 'you deserve better than me' speech. She has her own brain and heart...let her decide?!
Abhimanyu is a brooding, mysterious man...who is this Pari?
napk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh wow... she slapped him... I want to see Arnav's face now... is he still the same as before with rage all over his face or does he try to think and react this time...

Can't wait for the update.
avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
~~ Chap-20 ~~

arnav maybe arrogant, rude and inhuman to the outside world but his real raw side comes out only in the presence of his khushi. he regrets misunderstanding khushi and accusing her of things she didn't do and that remorse is his caring towards khushi. his true confessions in the first part of the update was so very nice, i for once wanted khushi to forgive him but that would be too easy for arnav to have. he needs to earn her forgiveness more gruesomely!!
you gave us an insight of what's going on in khushi's mind and that comes down to what she'll do or what she ought to do. im curious!

im so confused in abhimanyu's part. who's pari? im impatient to know! what is his past and why is he like ...err that?!! his parents didn't like her. is pari her real name or he called her pari as an endearment?

anyways i loved the chapter! ðŸ˜Š

~~ Teaser-21 ~~
ooh! someone's really angry...oh wait! is that khushi? is our butterfly KKG on her return? i so want that! can't wait for more. update soon :)

and hey, do you remove the previous chapter to the blog along with posting the new one on IF?

...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Read the teaser & now I can't stop myself from reading chapter 20. So yeah I'm running of to read it.
P.S.- Khushi slapped him. Wohoo! :D
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I don't know if I should be happy with Arnav's speech or not. I understand that he has finally realized his mistakes, that he's finally apologizing for the same mistakes, that he's finally trying to set things right but..but he needs to realize that he's again doing it in his own way. He's again making decisions for others & he's not supposed to do that. Get that into your head, ARNAV! Ughh! This man is so complicated. You can neither hate him nor love him. Bah.

Khushi is really a patient listener. She actually listened to each and every word even when all those words were breaking her heart into million pieces. Strong girl :( Good that she'll slap him. She should yell at him, fight with him, hit him and make him understand the meaning of his words. 

AR is so nice, so loving. It's heartbreaking to see him in this state. And the flashback made me teary. It's heart wrenching to see your parents reacting like that. If only they had seen their child's happiness. 

I'm asking you for the last time, Will AR and Anjali fall for each other? Batao na, please? :P

I loved the way you gave away the little secret behind the name 'Rani Sahiba'  It was thoughful.

Continue soon :)
Edited by ...Doctor... - 10 years ago
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Angel
I am a  new reader of  this story and the prologue is very intriguing and l am looking forward  to be a part of this story.

thanks
janu