Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: anonyasr

Lovely chapter 19. Read it again. Saving Khushi from herself- like Arnav"s line of thought.

Thank You! :)
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Teaser? Bomb alert more likely =/

Was that Arnav practicing what to say in front of Khushi?

Damn =/
napk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav is giving khushi a chance to leave him??  
Abhimanyu's story is increasing my curiosity...

Will wait for the update... Hope u reveal something about abhimanyu...
A_BA thumbnail
Chapter 19:

Sorry for the late comment; I finally found a chance to catch up on reading today!

I really liked how you depicted Anjali's transition into being a young, carefree woman into a mature, responsible mother figure/role model to her adolescent brother. In order to fill that role, she had to make sacrifices, some even as small as not swearing in order to set a good example.

I also enjoyed reading Khushi and Arnav's individual POV's as they woke up. You depicted a really beautiful scene. But just as things started to look up, Arnav's self-doubt and insecurity has gotten to him. Yeah, it's true, KHushi probably deserves a better man, but he's the man she loves, not some other guy. Hopefully Arnav realizes that soon.

Teaser:
I'm really anxious now to read the full chapter. I really hope that Khushi won't actually believe that Arnav wants her out of his life; really don't any misunderstanding to crop up between them. However, I am very curious to know where you will take it the next chapter!
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great teaser wonder how khushi will respond if arnav gives her the choice
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Was he in front of a mirror practising his speech?  Can't wait.  Best of luck with your project.
aquagal thumbnail
Firstly - Best wishes for your project. ðŸ˜Š

Did he actually say it to Khushi or was it a practicing session. You know what I don't know what I want it to be -  a dream or a reality because your Arnav decided to let Khushi go in the last update, so if it's a dream, it has to become real at some point in the story and that too in the near future. If it's a dream it just gives me hope that may be something will happen and he won't feel the need to do so but then he has to do it - for every wrong he has done to her.

Abhimanyu Rai is a man who has lost all the hopes of love and has actually decided that he is not capable of loving someone anymore after Pari. So would we see change in future when he meets Anjali - a woman who has been betrayed twice on the name of love and marriage,a  woman who may loss all the hope of true love herself?
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome teaser waiting for d update now
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
After a tiring day at college, I get this *points at the teaser* Am I happy? Not really? Why, you ask? Because this teaser is going to give me sleepless nights :p 
Was that Arnav practicing a speech or was he saying all that directly to Khushi? Batao na!

I feel sad for AR. And I'm still dying to know about Pari. I hope we'll get to know their story in detail. AR needs to let it go, he has to move on. I hope he'll come out of his misery soon. 

Best of luck for the project Rae! You'll rock it :D