Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Update!

Chapter 19 has been posted on Page 1 and on the blog (for address, see my profile - status bar).

I would just like to state this - I harbour no misconceptions of posting here for the heck of posting.I post here for you readers and if I feel that you are not interested in the tale, I will withdraw it, at least from being available to those who are not interested in reading it. So please do leave your feedback, positive or negative, if you are reading this story. :)

For PMs - Follow the blog and please dont be a silent reader! :)

See you with Chapter 20 next week. :)

Hope you enjoy the chapter! :)

Edited by AngelTeen - 10 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
WHAT THE F*&^ was my reaction to Anjali's damn it lol liked the change pr yeh to ulat ho gya she stopped swearing after troubles found their way to her in real life iska ulta hota hai...
Now y does his smile evaporated. ... tht would b my question..
@ur reply to my ramanchi wala comnt thts an intelligent move Rae n thts y I said when u have chapter 19 to y not giving the teaser... lol
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh snap! Is Arnav going to let her go??!!! So she can find her way back to him?! I hope not,  or if he does,  hope khushi fights him!
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
The making of the woman Anjali is today obviously would have been borne out of dire, unusual consequences. No one could have written this part more perfectly - using the simple example of a swear word, you've brought out the evolution of the person she is today. But what makes me wonder is, how long will she be able to hold on to this facade of calm strength, how long before she looses all her carefully maneuvered composure. The Anjali part was my second favorite in this chapter thought.
The first had to be Arnav's stream of thoughts, spilling and over-spilling with love for Khushi. Its adorable, where he finally feels like K's Rajkumar, so wonderfully written. In fact that whole part made me sigh repeatedly! Beautiful, Rae - as always! 

Continue soon ;) 
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It takes a lot of courage for a man to accept his faults and see them through his own eye.

However one should never be afraid to abandon the faults, I feel this is what Arnav is realizing and I hope he remains firm in this resolution, that he should let Khushi go if she wants to.

I loved how he viewed himself as a 'heel" !!

Look forward to teaser time, hopefully soon !!

Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Super update, AT.
Anjali beginning to reawake to who she was was moving. Hope her gods are with her when the terrible lie that her marriage has been is revealed to her.
Similarly Arnav awakening to the love he feels for Khushi and hers for him was very touching.
It was just his resolution to let her go that was frightening.

But I imagine Khushi will not let him make any decisions for her. Havign snatched him back from death, why will she allow him to let her go?😊
aquagal thumbnail
Chapter-19
You've explained Anjali's character very beautifully and perfectly. Both Anjali and Arnav had grown up in a night's time for each other - one as a mother and other as a protective brother, both firm on their decision to protect each other from the harsh world which showed its ugly side to them during that difficult phase.
Both opted for a different way  - one became more gentle, more womanly and the brother became rude, harsh so that nobody affects him, nobody dares to come near to him/them. And still both lost their hearts. One received hurt and the other gave it to the one he loved. One incident and it changed them forever as individuals.
Arnav understood it quite easily that Khushi loves him too and has forgiven him for all his mistakes but the most difficult thing is to forgive our own self when we know it was all our mistake and due to which not only us but our loved one suffered too. But now he has decided to give her what she deserves, to fight for her happiness. My question would he fight alone for her or would she fight too for his happiness, for her happiness, for their happiness?
Brilliant update Rae.

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh Anjali's
recall of past
was soopo sad.
So true tht she
was the only
person to look
upto for Arnav n
she had to set
an example for
him not tht she
succeeded but
she did her part.
You choose so
apt wording n all
Rae Awesome.
Now tht was the
reason his smile
flatten coz he
remembered her
dreams n him
shattering them.
Awww True True
love makes u
sacrifice wht ur
brain n heart
says n wants for
the wants of ur
loved ones.
Awesome update
m waiting Rae
for chapter 20
fight it is fight
against the
world n
themselves.
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful chapter. I don't know what else to say. For the first time, I saw the other side of the coin, I'm talking about Anjali here. Honestly, I always found it irritating when Anjali prayed to god day and night, cried at the drop of a hat, talked ever so sweetly to everybody, blindly trusted her husband etc. etc. but today when I read this update, I actually smacked myself for not looking at it through her eyes. She did all this for her brother, so that she can bring him up like his mother. And the credit for all this goes to you, Rae. Brilliant work there. 
Arnav and Khushi scene was beautiful. I liked the way these two, in their own way, are understanding each other and mann hi mann mein deciding to sacrifice everything for each other. Now that Arnav has realized that she loves him, I'm sure he's going to do every possible thing to gain her forgiveness. Though I'm still scared about the-fight for her against his own self- part. I hope he'll think and act, rather than the other way round.

I'm glad the quotes are back, they're lovely. And they add an extra essence to the story :)