Fan Fictions

Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) - Page 14

farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So finally everything has caught up with Khushi and while making everybody's world colourful around her she lost all the colours in her life... Where can Khushi go from here now with her shattered and bruised heart and totally crushed dignity, the crushing reality that the person she loved with all her heart and soul thought so little of her.

Arnav has to start rebuilding Khushi from scratch now with utmost care, love and devotion, he has to put her first in his life even before his Di to make up for the huge injustice that he has done to Khushi, he didn't make a mistake with Khushi instead committed a crime by completely ruining her life... I am so looking forward to the rest of the story as I know u will do complete justice to Khushi and plz can we see the intense side of Arnav while he will try to earn Khushi's forgiveness and will relentlessly try to woo her back again in a deadly combo of Arnav and ASR.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AngelTeen

The blog link as I have said repeatedly is in my profile. It has the entire story till now.

I looked up your profile and could not find it.  Not sure if this is because I only access via iPad or because we are not buddies so I can't view your full profile.  No big deal.
soaringskies thumbnail
beautifully written rae,looking forward to read more of this story..😊
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just cme across this story. I love your take on the whole kidnapping aftermath.

When arnav was is hosp there was a moment when I actually thought you were going to kill him off! And now that khushis adrenaline has worn off I hope arnav can convince her of her importance and his love!

Shyam dsgusts me. I cant even bring myself to discuss him.
But Nk's friend...abhi is intriguing. Who is pari? has he met anjali?
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey there Rae... Ramdan Mubarak to u! loved the update... Khushi's turmoil, her feelings was best describedloved the way u used dialogues from the show... tears pricked in my eyes... Arnav was restless without seeing his wife and wanted to be with her... loved the ending where she went to recliner to sleep giving Arnav clear picture tht wht he did in past its time to see its result... now I want to inform u that I wont b able to regular in Ramdan in case of reading n commenting so I thought of letting u know that if u dont see my comment it just means I havent read the update...
Xx
Regards
Farwa
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I just re read this all on your blog and am once again in awe of your talented writing, please update this one soon. There are including yourself , such awesome and creative writers who captivate a readers attention in each chapter leaving the reader yearning for more...

avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
missing this story! 
is it time for an update??!😃
rana5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Rae, I am so sorry! I lost the link to this, usually I am very good at stalking IF and finding updates to the stories I read. I just got a message from Misty and luckily she included a reminder for this story along with the link. I hope you keep going and also keep it available on IF for readers like me!! I know you have a private blog but all this is too confusing for me especially if I have to make more accounts etc.. Love your writing and I will do my best to keep up!
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updt

luvd it
mrignayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey there..would love to follow this story...but unable to find the blog link! Plz help