Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Aww...
Awesome update !cant wait to read more:)
awesum update loved it really miss ur stories :-(((( 
Great chapter,  Khushi still hasn't forgotten the pay hurt,  I wonder if Arnav is going to notice that!! In a way I am glad Shyam still hasn't backed off,  Cause Arnav Khushi need to band together to fight him!!
Just came across your FF! Loved the first part! You have a very unique way of writing! 
I'm still a newbie here, came back here after a long time. . . so still learning ways of the forum and all. 
Can you intimate me when you update next?
Originally posted by Ice_Angel

Just came across your FF! Loved the first part! You have a very unique way of writing! 
I'm still a newbie here, came back here after a long time. . . so still learning ways of the forum and all. 
Can you intimate me when you update next?

Hi

Thank You! :)

I am actually not following any PM system for this story, so if you could please just press the 'Follow' button on the blog? :)
Thank you, for letting me know! :D Got the blog link, will keep track there! 
Chapter 16 has been updated on the first page and on the blog. The rest of the story is up on the blog too. For link, see my profile.

For PMs, please follow the blog.

And now for a note (because I love doing this...not really) -

The response has been TERRIBLE. Now, I dont understand all the people who were so excited about R&T getting back have gone where but something that I have realized is this - I post work here with some expectations and that expectation is of feedback. The work which I dont expect any feedback on is not posted online. So where does this leave us? Simple enough - not enough comments, no updates. 

Now you can accuse me of being after comments and what not but I am just being honest here. A huge number of people are reading the story but not even half of them care to come back with a comment. And I honestly have no interest in continuing a story which holds no interest for you. So the ball is in your court now. Toodles.

Edited by AngelTeen - 10 years ago
Nice update . Now arnav need to fight for her forgiveness
LOVED THE UPDATE KHUSHI INSECURE IN WHAT SHE SHOULD BE FEELING OR BETTER YET HIS REACTION AND SNAKE CONFESSED BUT THE WAY HE SOUND LIKE THERE IS MORE THAN MEET THE EYE ARNAV LAUGHING SO CUTE LOVED HOW HE WAS MISSING HER AND SHE WAS AVOIDING HIM AND SHE CLOSED THE DOOR ITS TIME FOR THE MOST AWAITED CONVERSATION AWESOME UPDATE BEAUTIFULLY DONE 
Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
I read some of ur os. They r amazing. Glad u reopened ur blog :)
I read the prolog. Luved it. ll read the other chaps now :)