Roses & Thorns | Ch25 Pg1 (10/03) - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Back again after reading all of it and already buckled up for the ride ahead :) :)
Wqaiting for the 15th!!
pmpm1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finished reading through all the chapters... very nice. The progression with which Arnav is falling in love with Khushi and realizing it is both sweet and gradual.

However, the first part of chapter 14 was a little confusing to me. I'm not really sure I understood whom that was about - may be you'll clarify later on...

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am so glad that you are continuing this story. I will need to refresh the story, but I am eagerly waiting to read more! 
PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for commenting so late, I was catching up with the first 13 chapters.
Loved the update :)
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Finished all the available chapters cant wait ti read next one plz update soon... Do I need to send u my mail ID again as I have sent for TTLG chalo I m sending it again do include me in list n send me mail plz thanx
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I finally started reading R&T. And boy...am I glad you decided to re-start this FF. :D
I'll probably be a bit slow in catching up with all the chapters, but I'm looking forward to being with you on this journey.

Prologue :

Poor Khushi. No place for her to scream out loud and voice her insecurities, no one who realizes she is struggling so much - makes me very uneasy. Why doesn't anyone realize how broken she is? I know she is a very strong woman, and it surprises me that no one has realized the turmoil within her...or maybe they're so engulfed in grief themselves...it's making them blind to her pain at some point.

You already have my email ID...so no worries there! :D
Looking forward to reading more...Rae. :)
vann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Just went over the story...and I am so glad you are starting it again. Very poignant prologue and the beginning. Khushi is so thankful that arnav is back that for the moment all her hurt and pain has taken a backseat. But I hope that some memories do return...of how hurtful he had been, the things he said, the confused signals he sent out...some angst at undeserved pain.

But it's your story and you are telling it beautifully. And like everyone else, i am eagerly waiting for chapter 15. Please send in a pm. My blog Id..croneshut.wordpress.com.
richa1792 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Finally got to reading the whole thing.!!
This was simply breathtaking.

I love angst, and this story is filled with it.
Khushi staying with Arnav, and staying strong for his family, even after all that she's been through, well I don't know if she's extremely strong or extremely weak.

I'll be honest. I would hate for her to forgive him this easily.
Yes, he's had a life threatening accident, and yes, now he knows the truth.
But it does not absolve his previous sins, yes?
He needs to know that he just can't take her for granted.

That he can't expect her to be with him just because he trusts her now, like they showed in the show.

I am taking a leap here and guessing Anjali is Pari??
abhi could be the guy who left her on her wedding day, yes??

I would really like for her to have someone who loves her.
But well, as I said, its a guess.
I'll just have to stay tuned to find out more.

Can't wait to find out how Arnav will get back Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, and become her Arnavji again.

Richa
A_BA thumbnail
I am so glad you opened up this story, and I was able to stumble upon it๐Ÿ˜Š

Over the past couple of days, I caught up with all fourteen chapters, and all I can say is that you write beautifully and this story is so touching and emotional, I absolutely love it!

I think one of my favorite parts of the story was when Khushi would speak to Arnav when he was still in his coma and tell him about all the reasons he had to wake up...it was so heart wrenching reading those words, but it showed the strength of character in Khushi...I absolutely loved the way you have portrayed her as this strong, mature woman.

I'm glad Arnav is now on a mission to make his wife, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, for good and become Arnavji for her. I'm also happy he has realized how much he has hurt her in the past and what he did was was just unpardonable. But with his realization, I have hope that he will make up for his past mistakes. I know there is a long way to go for the couple, but their intentions are sincere, and feelings are true, so I trust they will be able to let go of the past and start a new life for themselves.

I also love that you have Anjali using her brain in this story.

I am really looking forward to seeing how you proceed with this story, especially with the Arnav redemption track, which we never got to see in the show!
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Chapter 15 has been updated. Check the post below the prologue on Page 1 or check the blog (for link, see my profile).

For PMs, please follow blog. :)