What is PH trying to say - My Imagination !

Posted: 10 years ago

What is PH trying to say ? 
            (My Imagination & POV)

Now just imagine this situation . Dawood gets to know he is the son of SRK's father & SRK - Dawood are Brother . So Dawood comes to Mumbai & forcefully barges in SRK's Banglow Mannat saying land is his fathers even if Mannat is yours πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ . Also will police leave Dawood in one night  ?

I hope PH thinks strongly on this point as this Track makes no sense at all even with general viewers . 

My question is straight to PH . 

U mean to say sultan Track base on DI real story πŸ˜†..
kay DI SRK ka bhai nikla ?
mujeh pata nahi hai yeh stroyπŸ˜†
Edited by kahkashansakina - 10 years ago
Lol Dawood will leave every bura kaam n will hear lori's from her mother to sleep πŸ˜† He will surrender his black business to police n will go earn respect for mother in SRK mansion 🀣
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

u highlighted all the logical part in the story ever! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

and then imagine gauri khan speaking peacefully with dawood! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

and then holding his hand and giving those 'i pity u' looks! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
Originally posted by war_is_peace

and then imagine gauri khan speaking peacefully with dawood! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

and then holding his hand and giving those 'i pity u' looks! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Really I want to say same thing DI ka chakar GK se tha🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I wonder what would SRK and Gauri do ... both would say - you don't belong here, get out? That would be the best idea.

The Channel has put out their brains to dry after they got a good soaking with the early monsoon this year in India. πŸ˜†

Good post...

This is the most senseless track ...

post this link to channel and CV's and nautanki people on twitter...
Originally posted by war_is_peace

WT* 🀣 πŸ€£ Gauri n Dawood 🀣 πŸ€£
Good post. PH trying to create their own version of Once upon a time in RK Mansion
Originally posted by manesha76

What is PH trying to say ? 
            (My Imagination & POV)

Now just imagine this situation . Dawood gets to know he is the son of SRK's father & SRK - Dawood are Brother . So Dawood comes to Mumbai & forcefully barges in SRK's Banglow Mannat saying land is his fathers even if Mannat is yours πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ . Also will police leave Dawood in one night  ?

I hope PH thinks strongly on this point as this Track makes no sense at all even with general viewers . 

My question is straight to PH . 

Awesome post, Manesha.πŸ˜†πŸ‘