Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Is it sensible from any angle ?? (Page 2)

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaluvabhay

Thats the question which even i am asking LOL how can making meera live in Rk mansion will give her respect and name Confused sultan can give her name and respect even at his place so why Rk mansion Sleepy and if he wants shares from MK's property then ask Rk he will give u money as much as u want Tongue i am telling u dis bhai is just desperate to live in Rk mansion and nothing to do wid his mom's rights and respect Tongue

Actually from no angle Meera can b proved MK's wife what Bhai wants ...first of all Meera wasn't legally married to MK ...From legal point of view their marriage was invalid . & as MK too dead , there's no way Meera's sufferings can be reciprocated . There is NO way to announce Meera is MK's widow...& when there's no way out we should just accept it ! Maximum he can do for his mother to treat her well , cure her properly , proving himself as her son...making her believe her son is ok..etc etc...but dragging her to RK mansion is really Sleepy This won't make Meera's condition better , it will just worsen up the stuffs more...how will Meera react when she will get to know MK had another wife ? Is Bhai thinking she will jump in joy & hug Radhaji tight & will say "Awww meri sautan Hug chal ab ham dono milke tera pati mera pati khelte hai Embarrassed" ???
ROFL,ROFL,ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuanitarani_Tangled__charu_leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Superb post.OuchStarClap
DevilClan IF-Rockerz
DevilClan
DevilClan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
This shows how much stupid CV's r.
.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ForbiddenFruit

Mr. Dupatta don is doing dis so dat he cn become kebaba main haddi for rishbala. Also humari vampie dips badly needs a play mate too.

Plzzz I don want another character to b butchered next to accomodate Bhai Sleepy Deepali is great vamp , her vampy activities can not only b tolretated but also can b njoyed...don degrade her standard by pairing her with that Bhai Sleepy
& I have very much doubt Bhai is in RK Mansion just to irk up Rishbala's life & provoke Madhu against RK . Otherwise why is he doing takjhaak in Rishbala's room ?? This mommy ka samman is just a bahaana , he is there to create rifts btwn Rishbala Pinch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuanitarani_charu_

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

When nothing makes sense, the CV's have a twist planned..lets see if we have another one this time...

You saw the promo Tongue ? Sultan says something like "aj ya to RK rahega ya fir main" while playing with that sword LOL So m just hoping this track b the exit track for Sultan...coz RK to jayega nahi...so basically its Sultan's time to leave...waise bhi news aya his role is a cameo...I just hope that's be the twist . Sultan's death . Am I hopping too high Ermm ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Excellent post...
[QUOTE=sanaluvabhay]
Thats the question which even i am asking LOL how can making meera live in Rk mansion will give her respect and name Confused sultan can give her name and respect even at his place so why Rk mansion Sleepy and if he wants shares from MK's property then ask Rk he will give u money as much as u want Tongue i am telling u dis bhai is just desperate to live in Rk mansion and nothing to do wid his mom's rights and respect Tongue[
/QUOTE]
.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidu_dsena

AngryCensorednice post u said it all mere ko bolne kuch nahi chodaWacko
may b sultan rite at his place but seriously how cn he giv d lost dignity to his mother by staying in rk mansion n jataying his haqSillynice postHugsenseless trackOuchROFLROFL

Nidu pehle sacchi sacchi bol pura post padhi bhi hai kya LOL I hv doubt u c Wink

Errmm... I think Bhai thinks having step family in front of eyes all the time is kinda medical treatment Ermm ?? May b he thinks after seeing MK's another wife & another son 24/7 in front of her will cure Meera & finally one fine morning jumping with joy she will hug Radhaji & say "Aww meri sautan...tujhe milke menu kitnaaa khushi hui Embarrassed"
ROFL,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

babita_14388 Senior Member
babita_14388
babita_14388

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
very well said,,,,,,,
an awesome post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
its really not sensible from any angle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Go to top