Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ForbiddenFruit

Mr. Dupatta don is doing dis so dat he cn become kebaba main haddi for rishbala. Also humari vampie dips badly needs a play mate too.

Plzzz I don want another character to b butchered next to accomodate Bhai 🥱 Deepali is great vamp , her vampy activities can not only b tolretated but also can b njoyed...don degrade her standard by pairing her with that Bhai 🥱
& I have very much doubt Bhai is in RK Mansion just to irk up Rishbala's life & provoke Madhu against RK . Otherwise why is he doing takjhaak in Rishbala's room ?? This mommy ka samman is just a bahaana , he is there to create rifts btwn Rishbala 😵
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

When nothing makes sense, the CV's have a twist planned..lets see if we have another one this time...

You saw the promo 😛 ? Sultan says something like "aj ya to RK rahega ya fir main" while playing with that sword 😆 So m just hoping this track b the exit track for Sultan...coz RK to jayega nahi...so basically its Sultan's time to leave...waise bhi news aya his role is a cameo...I just hope that's be the twist . Sultan's death . Am I hopping too high 🤔 ?
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent post...
[QUOTE=sanaluvabhay]
Thats the question which even i am asking 😆 how can making meera live in Rk mansion will give her respect and name 😕 sultan can give her name and respect even at his place so why Rk mansion 🥱 and if he wants shares from MK's property then ask Rk he will give u money as much as u want 😛 i am telling u dis bhai is just desperate to live in Rk mansion and nothing to do wid his mom's rights and respect 😛[
/QUOTE]
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidu_dsena

😡🤬nice post u said it all mere ko bolne kuch nahi choda

may b sultan rite at his place but seriously how cn he giv d lost dignity to his mother by staying in rk mansion n jataying his haq🤪nice post🤗senseless track🤣🤣

Nidu pehle sacchi sacchi bol pura post padhi bhi hai kya 😆 I hv doubt u c 😉

Errmm... I think Bhai thinks having step family in front of eyes all the time is kinda medical treatment 🤔 ?? May b he thinks after seeing MK's another wife & another son 24/7 in front of her will cure Meera & finally one fine morning jumping with joy she will hug Radhaji & say "Aww meri sautan...tujhe milke menu kitnaaa khushi hui 😳"
🤣,🤣,🤣,🤣
babita_14388 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well said,,,,,,,
an awesome post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
its really not sensible from any angle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: taraka2005

exactly...u said it all..agree with all ur points...
i didnt understand why sultan wants to live in RK mansion whats makes him think that it will help in restoring her dignity in society..😕
and we know that Bhai n Law doesnt go hand in hand so he does not mind to consider law before claiming on RK's property 😆
sometimes i feel CVs loves Bhai so much that they deliberately shows him look like fool 😆

u mean CVs lobbbs Bhai like we lobb him 😆 ?? with Bhai's constanly lowering IQ level it does look like that now a days 😆 Seriously what's the logic behind moving to RK mansion ? First of all legally he can't claim a place in RK mansion . But you know Bhai & law ka premkahaani 😳 so no comment from legal point of view . But what's the LOGIC behind moving to RK mansion ? Is seeing your beloved man's another wife & another son 24/7 in front of u is kinda pleasuring thing ? Meera will b very happy to see Radhaji & RK 😕 ?? or just living in RK mansion can give her MK's wife's place ? Errmm...don Mangesh , Patil , Sushma & all too live in RK mansion 🤔 ??
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: leelaa9

Superb post.⭐️👏

thanx ,😆
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Saayaniz

[ This won't make Meera's condition better , it will just worsen up the stuffs more...how will Meera react when she will get to know MK had another wife ? Is Bhai thinking she will jump in joy & hug Radhaji tight & will say "Awww meri sautan 🤗 chal ab ham dono milke tera pati mera pati khelte hai 😳" ???
🤣,🤣,🤣

unfortunately, Radha is not Meera's sautan anymore 🤣 after Meera is cured, the first thing she'll know is that her son is Mumbai ka Sultan hiding away from police..she'll be jumping with joy hearing this 🤣 then she will take revenge from MK's family, who were responsible for turning her son into a gangster
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sultan is stupid and has no brains to think at all. I guess he just wants to be near Madhu 
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

unfortunately, Radha is not Meera's sautan anymore🤣after Meera is cured, the first thing she'll know is that her son is Mumbai ka Sultan hiding away from police..she'll be jumping with joy hearing this🤣then she will take revenge from MK's family, who were responsible for turning her son into a gangster

Rofl Chaaru 🤣 u cracked me re 🤣 waise u donno ... Sultanians r already out wid jhanda MK & RK made Sullu a criminal 😳 Seriously its heights ! May be (if the story is true) MK abandoned Sullu , but he didn teach Sultan ki jao beta logo ko maro aur paisa kamao 🤢 we get to see so many child labours in roadside shops... this is unfortunate...but at least those children chose fair ways to fulfill their needs...but what Sultan chose ? Killing ppl & for this too MK & RK r responsible 😳
Hasu ya rou re 🤣,🤣