Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Is it sensible from any angle ??

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okk...not as a RK fan , not as a Sultan hater , not even as Rishbala fan... I was just trying to think about all what Sultan is doing from a neutral point of view . But still all these really don't make any sense πŸ₯± as I said I m being neutral this time , I must agree Sultan is totally right in his place if he wants his mother to get back her lost respect , her dignity . If Rashid's story is true , then no doubt Meera suffered a lot . She loved someone to that extent & but return she recieved betrayal . Even her child too was snatched away from her . She lost her mental balance because of all these . & Coming to Sultan , he is totally right if he decides to give his mother everything that she lost back . No arguement on that . But the way he chose doesn't really make any sense .

1st. The man who cheated Meera is long dead . There's no way that MK can seek forgiveness from Meera or Meera/Sultan can punish MK . RK & Radhaji didn't have any idea about all these . Its not like they knew about all these for all 30 years but didn't do anything... No ! If really MK was something like what Rashid saying , then he cheated RK & Radhaji too . These 2 adored him , respected him , worshipped him for whole life without knowing his true colour . Shouldn't both Radhaji & RK too be considered as victims ? But all Sultan behaving like they are the criminals , they are responsible for his mother's state . What kind of logic is this ? Instead of feeling sympathetic on them you are doing every possible thing to make their life hell & you are expecting them to hug you , kiss you saying "ae mere bichre hue bhai" ?? How ranting on other victims of MK's double faced nature can give your mom her dignity back ?
2nd . Isme pura essay ho jayega if I go on describing how wrong Sultan is legally πŸ₯± well he is a criminal & we shouldn't really expect him to obey laws as he himself said running from jail is his hobby . So really we should ignore that . But why eyeing RK mansion ? He too have his own home , he is not lying on roads . Then why does he desperately need to be in RK mansion ? How can being in RK mansion do anything better to his mom ?

3rd. Before going to accuse some long dead , respected person for such a nasty job , isn't it necessary to gather some solid proof ? How can one believe on a drunkard's story on such a serious issue ? Without that drunkard's story what proof Sultan has that tells MK is his father ? Forget MK , without Rashid's story is there anything that can prove Meera is Sultan's mother actually ?? How can someone accept a drunkard's story and within 2 hours can really accept 2 total strangers as his parents ? Not only that , but expecting everyone else too to accept that without any doubt or question ? Even after knowing his profession & reputation πŸ˜† ?
I mean seriously , just imagine , some day a wanted criminal drops in someone's home & starts to claim he is his step brother & so he too has right on that home . What proof did he bring ? A bewra man who can't even talk properly ! What a cool evidence πŸ˜† & the current owner of that home should let him stay there , should hug him tight saying "oh mere bichre hue bhai ! Tenu kinna miss kia maine 😭" ...errmmm Seriously 😳 ?

I seriously don't know what Sultan can do to get back his mom's lost respect , dignity...coz that doesn seem possible because MK isn't alive now... I guess Sultan can now concentrate on his mom's treatments , can try to cure him first , can try to make her believe that he is her son...she didn't lose her son forever etc etc...but what all he is doing instead doesn make any sense really πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
superb post I think u said everything  what v all r arguing abt  πŸ‘πŸ‘what will sultan get out of all this drama MK is dead and RK and radha has also been cheated and betrayed from so may years, and bhai has no proff except the rasheed story and meera who is mental ill court and police never belive like this people.
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thats the question which even i am asking πŸ˜† how can making meera live in Rk mansion will give her respect and name πŸ˜• sultan can give her name and respect even at his place so why Rk mansion πŸ₯± and if he wants shares from MK's property then ask Rk he will give u money as much as u want πŸ˜› i am telling u dis bhai is just desperate to live in Rk mansion and nothing to do wid his mom's rights and respect πŸ˜›
ForbiddenFruit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mr. Dupatta don is doing dis so dat he cn become kebaba main haddi for rishbala. Also humari vampie dips badly needs a play mate too.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
When nothing makes sense, the CV's have a twist planned..lets see if we have another one this time...
😑🀬 nice post u said it all mere ko bolne kuch nahi choda
may b sultan rite at his place but seriously how cn he giv d lost dignity to his mother by staying in rk mansion n jataying  his haq πŸ€ͺ nice postπŸ€— senseless track🀣🀣
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
exactly...u said it all..agree with all ur points...
i didnt understand why sultan wants to live in RK mansion whats  makes him think that it will help in restoring her dignity in society..πŸ˜•
and we know that Bhai n Law doesnt go hand in hand so he does not mind to consider law before claiming on RK's property πŸ˜†
sometimes i feel CVs loves Bhai so much that they deliberately shows him look like fool πŸ˜†
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayamagic

superb post I think u said everything what v all r arguing abt πŸ‘πŸ‘what will sultan get out of all this drama MK is dead and RK and radha has also been cheated and betrayed from so may years, and bhai has no proff except the rasheed story and meera who is mental ill court and police never belive like this people.

hey Maya 😳 thanx 😊
Court & law believes only proofs...thats also SOLID PROOF , which Sultan doesn have . seriously how can one man be sooo stupid to believe on a drunkard's story regarding who r his parents when that drunkard doesn hv any proof to prove his story ? Even he said he forgot some parts 😲 ! actually what's the proof Meera is Sultan's mother ?? shouldn he do at least a DNA test to know the truth ? But again...Bhai & his IQ level πŸ₯± I wonder how low that would be...just imagine after totally cured Meera finds herself in front of RK , Radhaji .
Meera : ye log kaun hai ?
Sultan : tumhara sautan aur sautela beta 😳
Meera : Aiyaa !! kitni khushi ki baath hai πŸ˜ƒ
🀣,🀣,🀣
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanaluvabhay

Thats the question which even i am asking πŸ˜† how can making meera live in Rk mansion will give her respect and name πŸ˜• sultan can give her name and respect even at his place so why Rk mansion πŸ₯± and if he wants shares from MK's property then ask Rk he will give u money as much as u want πŸ˜› i am telling u dis bhai is just desperate to live in Rk mansion and nothing to do wid his mom's rights and respect πŸ˜›

Actually from no angle Meera can b proved MK's wife what Bhai wants ...first of all Meera wasn't legally married to MK ...From legal point of view their marriage was invalid . & as MK too dead , there's no way Meera's sufferings can be reciprocated . There is NO way to announce Meera is MK's widow...& when there's no way out we should just accept it ! Maximum he can do for his mother to treat her well , cure her properly , proving himself as her son...making her believe her son is ok..etc etc...but dragging her to RK mansion is really πŸ₯± This won't make Meera's condition better , it will just worsen up the stuffs more...how will Meera react when she will get to know MK had another wife ? Is Bhai thinking she will jump in joy & hug Radhaji tight & will say "Awww meri sautan πŸ€— chal ab ham dono milke tera pati mera pati khelte hai 😳" ???
🀣,🀣,🀣
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This shows how much stupid CV's r.