Adaalat

^~Romit Raj/Varun's corner!!~^ (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 21

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

This pic will be always special... pic.twitter.com/itH6cYfXCJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^~Romit Raj/Varun's corner!!~^ (Page 19)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Watching Colors Petal awards...wow...what a night !!! Super fantastic performances... I wish I was there ;-)

monishasri

Goldie

monishasri

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
varun is acting very nicely

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
My wife is my life: Romit Raaj
My wife is my life: Romit Raaj

Actor Romit Raaj who is playing Varun in Adalat is a wife and family obsessed man. He keeps gifting his wife all the time, the most recent being a holiday on her birthday.

So it seems his wife Tina decided to give him a surprise or should we say a return gift in the form of gold colour Iphone 5 which was not easily available.

On being contacted Romit said, "My lovely wife Tina gifted me an Iphone 5 s gold which is the best phone in the world. I am very touched. My friends are envious of my latest gift and already pulling my leg and telling that even they got gifts like this. My wife loves me unconditionally. Our daughter is being brought up so nicely. My wife manages her professional life and home very perfectly. My wife is my life. I am an example of an actor who is having a balance in an industry where trouble in paradise is the norm and marriages are breaking so often."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monishasri

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Sunny Leone to Alok Nath - U can touch me anywhere baby .. Alok Nath touches her head and says "jeeti raho beti"

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged

"I enjoy cooking" : Romit Raj

Telly Town's talented and good looking actor Romit Raj, loves Chinese food a lot and says that Chilly chicken, is one of his all-time favorite dishes.

Sunday, January 05, 2014 | 10:32:06 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 0 Comments  |  374 Views

Our Telly Celebs never miss an opportunity of having lots and lots of food whenever they get time. Our Television industry is full of actors who are very much fond of food. One such food lover is actorRomit Raj who is playing Varun inSony TV's popular show Adaalat.

Here's Romit sharing his love for food.

Which is your most preferred cuisine?

I love Chinese food.

Your favorite mouth-watering dish?

American chopsey, Fried rice with Chilly Chicken are my all-time favorite.

Which restaurant do you prefer the most?

Mainland China is my favorite.

Do you like spending time in the kitchen?

Yes, I enjoy cooking, especially when we it is appreciatedif the cookedfoodturns out well.

Which is your most memorable kitchen moment, be it happy or a disastrous one?

I learned how to cook Chilly Chicken from my mom and it turned out to be delicious. I posted about it on Facebook and late Mona Kapoorji, who is Arjun Kapoor's mother, wanted me to share my recipe and I did. She blessed me and it was a memorable moment for me.

Which is your favorite quick cheap healthy meal?

Subway is a quick cheap meal.

If you have to take a celebrity on a dinner date, who would it be and where?

I would like to take Dharamendraji for lunch as I am his huge fan and I love him. He is a foodie too as I have heard so many stories about him from senior actors.If it's a date then I would take Deepika Padukone with me to J W Marriot.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/18332-i-enjoy-cooking-romit-raj.htm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monishasri

monishasri

Goldie

monishasri

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
only 19 pg completed?very slowly moving

Post Reply New Post

Go to top