Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Romit Raj @RajRomit

The Best Sentence By Swami Vivekananda: "Take Risks In Your Life".. >If You Win, You Can Lead.! >If You Loose, You Can Guide.!G.M.

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj @RajRomit

Happy Birthday Dad...love u :-) it's such a special day for all of us 11/12/13...

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj @RajRomit

Never design your character like a Garden where any one can walk. Design it like the sky where everyone aspires to reach. Good Morning..

Minionite thumbnail

"I don't stress myself; I stay calm": Romit Raj

Fitness freak Romit Raj shares his fitness mantra with TellyBuzz...

Sunday, December 15, 2013 | 10:00:06 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   3 Comments  |  1539 Views

Romit Raj who plays Varun in Sony TV's Adaalatpractices Vipassana every day and meditates for an hour regularly. The fit actor also goes to gym every day to stay fit.

Let's see what Romit has to share with us...

What does fitness mean to you? What's your idea about fitness?

It's a lifestyle to me; it is very important to keep your mind and body fit.My idea of fitness is to be in good shape, work hard for 12 hours andnot get tired. I have a flexible body and yes if you are fit you havea good sex life too.

What efforts do you take to stay in shape?

I work out every day for an hour at the gym, I meditate for an hour andpractice vipassana and I also run at the beach three times a week.

Are you conscious about your food choices?

I eat everything, fried, non-fried, steamed food, baked dishes and Iburn it all out. I am a complete foodie.

Three things you do every day to remain fit.

I go to gym every day, meditate and take the stairs.

What is your take about proteins and supplement intake among guysthese days?

I feel protein supplements are safe and you should consume them aftera workout, but I am against steroids and the way aspiring actorsconsume them.

Is there any sport you are skilled at?

I was the captain of my school cricket, football and rugby team as Iwas a sports person. I love sports.

A celeb body you admire.

I really like Akshay Kumar's fitness as he is filled with energy. Hehas practiced martial arts for years and I admire him for it. He still looksfresh and is super young on screen.

What is your fitness secret?

I don't stress myself, I am happy to see others success and I am atpeace with myself. I stay calm.

A fitness tip for your fans.

Fans, I am a small town boy with no godfather in the industry, pleasedon't take steroids just to get quick results, there are no shortcutsin life, work hard and eat healthy.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/18061-i-dont-stress-myself-i-stay-calm-romit-raj.htm

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj @RajRomit

Its meaningless to expect anyone to be of your type. You can't hold anyone's right hand in your right hand to Walk Together. Can U?

MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much Shreya  for sharing Romit's tweets! :)
He has posted nice quotes!

PS : Sorry, like button not working!
Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj @RajRomit

This pic will be always special... pic.twitter.com/itH6cYfXCJ

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj @RajRomit

Watching Colors Petal awards...wow...what a night !!! Super fantastic performances... I wish I was there ;-)

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj @RajRomit

More Love in 2014... pic.twitter.com/Uqtzqrb4If

Minionite thumbnail
My wife is my life: Romit Raaj
My wife is my life: Romit Raaj

Actor Romit Raaj who is playing Varun in Adalat is a wife and family obsessed man. He keeps gifting his wife all the time, the most recent being a holiday on her birthday.

So it seems his wife Tina decided to give him a surprise or should we say a return gift in the form of gold colour Iphone 5 which was not easily available.

On being contacted Romit said, "My lovely wife Tina gifted me an Iphone 5 s gold which is the best phone in the world. I am very touched. My friends are envious of my latest gift and already pulling my leg and telling that even they got gifts like this. My wife loves me unconditionally. Our daughter is being brought up so nicely. My wife manages her professional life and home very perfectly. My wife is my life. I am an example of an actor who is having a balance in an industry where trouble in paradise is the norm and marriages are breaking so often."