Chhan Chhan

ChhanChhan 26 Jun seg:SBB/SBS [U-Tube+WU+Caps]

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
SBB Segment :

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Hwa5R_5BpEg[/YOUTUBE]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwa5R_5BpEg&feature=youtu.be

Written Update :

The song "Chup chup ke chup chup ke, chori se chori..." is playing in the background.

VO - Yes, today Manav and Chhan Chhan have finally got a chance for romance, finally.  Dressed as a newly wed bride would in a red saree, the moment she has entered his life and home, Manav seems least interested to join his father and brothers at work.  Here he is, back to his room, under the pretext of taking his bag and is in a full romantic mood. Looks like Manav will not be going to office today.

But, ChhanChhan's Dad plays the role of 'kabab main haddi' as he calls his daughter. Here we can see ChhanChhan literally forcing Manav to leave for work but the truth is that she is always waiting to spend time with Manav.

Sanaya - Since Manav is my husband, obviously I want to spend time with him.

Manav - And Anuj??

Sanaya - Anuj?? Who is Anuj?? Excuse me...

She gets up and walks away as Anuj laughs.😆

VO - Let us inform you that ChhanChhan and Manav do not only romance as husband and wife, they also help each other. For example, this lovely saree that she is wearing has been draped by Manav.

Anuj - We help each other. where I am stuck somewhere... like I do not drink milk at nights, so ChhanChhan says... kiddo, go off to sleep, in case you are not sleepy, let me get you a glass of milk. So since she helps me, I too must help her. I have noticed she is unable to drape a saree properly,  so I asked her if I may help her.

She said No, get Chottu to help me, he will help me. I just said, Chottu is not present, I am your husband, I will help you. It took almost 3 to 4 hours to drape that saree. very difficult. I could get a new wife in that much time. 😆

VO - Do tell us, in future what else will you be helping each other with??

Anuj - Today I helped her drape a saree,  tomorrow she will help me wear a jacket, then I will help her with socks and then blah blah blah.

Sanaya - He will help me with my wig...

Anuj - Very soon the title will be ... Saathi haath badhana, ek akela thak jaayega... milkar boojh uthana...[Naya Daur Song]

VO - These two help each other only in the scenes. After the shot, both are so naughty that all others on the set are irritated.

Anuj - This is the real Sanaya, you will see very soon on the show. Sanaya is a very stubborn girl. She shows that she is a calm person, see she is also smiling now, but she is covering up now. Actually she is very different.

VO - Seeing this awesome chemistry between you two, we must add Mother-In-Law, be careful, it will not be easy separating the two.

Caps...

SBS Segment :

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pWhE1h2l4wg[/YOUTUBE]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWhE1h2l4wg

Written Update :
VO -  Manav is just the kind of husband any girl would want. Just like girls want their husbands to help them in difficult times, Manav has fulfilled this dream for Chhan Chhan. For Chhan Chhan, the main problem was her saree and to rid Chhan Chhan of this problem, Manav became her dress man. And like a perfect husband, helped his wife. He is helping Chhan Chhan drape the saree.

Manav - My hand is completely numb. It is just not moving.

Sanaya - Drama...

Anuj - It is easier to fly a kite. You can fly a kite, but draping a saree...

Sanaya - You are my Rockstar!! Remember Anuj when you had said, " Sanaya you are the best,  you are so cool ", I can't believe it...😊

Anuj - [😲 ] Oh ho, apne mooh, miyah mithu 😆( praising ones own self) wahh.. I have never said this to her. I am forced to say 'I Love You' in the show,  I would never say... 😆

VO - Oh Chhan Chhan, Manav took the efforts and you took the accolades for it. Think twice before doing such a thing Chhan Chhan as Manav is the only support system you have against your mother-in-law's scheming.

Anuj - It is because of me that people, you know...

Sanaya - ChhanChhan is really lucky, because...

Anuj - Helping her drape a saree...

Sanaya - Can I speak, or only you will do the talking??  Bakwass...

Anuj - Only 2 minutes...

Sanaya - I am talking as ChhanChhan, not as Sanaya. 😆  ChhanChhan is very lucky to have got a husband like Manav... ( She fumbles to get the sentence right in hindi). So whatever may happen at home, Manav is Chhan Chhan's support system. Today he helped her drape a saree, rather romantically.

VO - The director is also fed up with this off screen masti of ChhanChhan and Manav and somewhere, Manav is also scared.

Director - I will have to think to comment on the romance factor.

Sanaya - Just yesterday, Sir lectured us that we are not doing the romantic scenes well enough. We need to get more comfortable with each other, so all this that you are seeing is fake. Actually I do not like Anuj, I am just pretending to be comfortable...

Anuj - I will have to get you assassinated.  Chhan Chhan 'supari'... I am a bit scared of Sanaya, so am not able to perform well.

Sanaya - Anuj, you are spoiling my name yaar...😆 you do know what Farhan has said about me, now you will also say you are scared of me, what will people think?? ( Tujhe pata hain na, Farhan ne kya kaha hai mere baare main, ab tu bol raha hai ke you are scared of me, log kya sochenge??😳)

Both laugh heartily...😆

VO - Sanaya do not scare Anuj aka Manav so much. he was not able to help you drape a saree due to fear and he had to take help. And if this process of draping the saree continues, just hope Uma Ben's temper does not flare and you do not get into trouble. So end this story here and start with the house work.

Caps...

Click here for

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Joeph for U Tube link.It was  such a fabulous segement.Today both sbs &sbb sement &interviews fabulous.
Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow. .thank you Joseph. .

was looking for your posts since monday 😊
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
todays sbs and sbb were the best of all in cc...thanks for sharing,love anuj and sanaya...they r just fab:)
Guinea thumbnail
Thank you ...awesome segments.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks bro...  :)
Joseph_A thumbnail
Just added SBS  seg too.
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs!
Aww they are so cute off screen :)
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya & Anuj are really cute!
Can't wait to catch the episode...
Thank you for sharing the link & wu
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Thank you Joeph for U Tube link.It was  such a fabulous segement.Today both sbs &sbb sement &interviews fabulous.

Yes Sri !! It was awesome...Loved this fun filled moments on set. Liked both seg especially, when she quoted FK's allegation [SBS]. 😆