Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Rey TS : Too Late| #2 P1 #3 next sat :)

-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Back with a TS :)

TS : Too Late

Dear Diary,

Heyi honey! How have you been? Well I know, I am probably writing in you after ages, maybe after around 7 long years. I remember, the last time was when I and Tanni had patched up after that fake break up from my side. Well, seriously sorry honey. Okay, well these 7 years have been seriously very long. Ehh I guess I have gone mad too in these years. See what am I writing. Well ya, a lot had changed in these years. I actually meant it, LOT! Well, all of my friends are married, I was happily married with Taani. No, don't think she is dead. It's just that after what happened today, after what 'she' told me today, I doubt I ever deserved anyone's love. Well, true my friends were running behind me trying to err, cheer me up. But I guess the words she spoke had hurt me the most. Even more than what I felt when she broke up with me. By the way, I don't think I got to tell you who is this 'she'. You knew it well honey. Anyways, this time, I promise to write everyday, because you are the only one whom I could share my pain with now.

Rey.

Rey finished up writing his diary. He shut his eyes tight as tears cascaded down his eyes. Just as he opened his eyes, he could see a happy little family standing in front of him; A man, his wife and their beautiful 1 year daughter. He again shut his eyes tight trying to shoo the image away but that only caused him more pain. 'It's too late Rey. Forget her!' he chided himself but his brain fought back, "Oh come on Rey! She was once you friend. How could you let her be?" "Friend? Oh shut up! He once loved her" the heart shouted at the brain. "Ya right. You loved her. Seriously Rey? You love Taani dude! And above all, now you are married to Taani, not KRIYA! So stop thinking about that useless girl" The brain fought back. "Useless? Ya right! That was the reason for Rey moving behind her right?" the heart argued back.
"Shut up you two!" shouted rey. He stood from the chair and laid down on the bed, covered himself with the duvet and tried to sleep. But sleep was far away from him.

Short! I know. Sorry, but my schools reopened and my updates will go more slow. (As if they already are not :/ )
Will Try updating it this saturday or friday but the chances are very low since I had a test on monday.

Next Update : Flashback :)

- Konpal
Edited by -ChocoPie- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RES

UNRES😉

me 1st

k🤗missed u a lottt🤗

and amazing start👏👏

so rey s married to taani😕

and kria s also married😕

but still he can't stop thinking abt kriya

d diary part was good👍🏼

continue soon😊

waiting for d nxt part😳
Edited by aishu3003 - 10 years ago
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very well written
Cant wait for the next part.
Hope things will become clearer in the next part 😛
Please pm when you update the next part :)
-CRJ- thumbnail

dii 😭
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful
really well written  👏👏
loved it
superb

things will clear up int he next part soon 😛
Please pm when you update 
loved it
-CRJ- thumbnail

Part 2

Rey covered himself with the duvet and tried sleeping but the sleep was far away. The day's events just flashed before his eyes yet again. He shut them tight, tried stopping them but that was of no use. The events were like nightmare to him; the worst ever!

Flashback

"Rey.. here you go. Your entities. Have a great day and don't take stress, you will bag it for sure!" taani bid bye to rey. Rey had got to attend a meeting in case of a project and if he bag this project, their life would turn down completely. He took a deep sigh and entered the conference room. Different people came and give their respective presentations and the next was Rey. He took a deep breathe, thought of what this project could do to their life and left to give his presentation. The presentation was flawless and impressive. The whole team was impressed while the others who were there to bag the same project was sulking knowing now they hardly have any chance to have it.

The directors asked all the people to go and wait in the waiting room while they discussed about the project. Soon the result was announced and Rey had obviously bagged the project. He was on cloud nine and the head of the company had invited him and his family for a dinner.

Rey Tanni and Rishabh Mehta sat on the the sofa chatting away. Mostly it was Rey and Rishabh talking while Taani was sitting silently as she had hardly anything to talk about. "Princess.. stop baby" came a voice from back as they saw the main door open and a 1 year little girl running inside the house. Rishabh and Taani smiled at the cute sight but Rey felt a pang in his heart to listen the voice. There she came, Kriya, dressed up in a white knee length dress perfectly fitting her curves and slight make up adoring her face. Rey's heart beats fasten up seeing her after around 8 or 10 years; he don't remember.

Kriya's smile faded away as she saw Rey sitting there with Swayam's sister. Sure she was in contact with him; afterall how could she stay away from his best friend? She knew about them being married but why was she affected? She never knew! 'Chuck it Kriya! You are married to Rishabh and must be happy about this. Then why are you thinking about rey? Damn you love Rish now!' she thought. She passed a small smile while the little girl ran towards her daddy. "Dadaaa..." the baby squealed happily in her twisted language as Rishabh stood up and twirled the baby round. "My baby!" he kissed her cheek and then her forehead. The baby giggled as his manly lips touched her soft skin giving her a ticklish feeling.

"Daddy choci" the baby made a face while Rishabh smiled. "Later baby. If your mumma will caught you na, then we both will be in trouble" he spoke rubbing his nose with the baby's little one. The baby pouted but then smiled. "Daddy… wayu mama's fliend!" the baby pointed at Rey while Rey had a face which bore complete confusion!

"Haaww daddy didn't even realize! Hump sab aapki aur aapki mumma ki galti hai" Rishabh spoke in a baby tone. "Okay now go in. else your mumma will be angry! Go go!" rishabh put her down as the baby ran inside. "Uh.. sorry" rishabh spoke. "No it's okay. You have a cute daughter" he faked a smile. "Ah I know. She is just like her mom. By the wa, do you know swayam?" Rishabh asked. "Uh ya. He is my brother in law and my best friend" Rey smiled awkwardly. "Oh… well don't ever get confused with 'wayu' akshita calls him that only." "Oh… but how do you all knew swayam?" Rey asked. "Well he comed here often to meet Kriya and he is really very close to akshita. He is just like a brother to Kriya and almost like a father figure to akshita whenever I am off for any tour" Rishabh smiled proudly.

Edited by -ChocoPie- - 10 years ago
-CRJ- thumbnail
updated part 2 :)

part 3 next saturday!

PMs after the third part is updated too :)
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChocoPie-

updated part 2 :)

part 3 next saturday!

PMs after the third part is updated too :)

🤗
-CRJ- thumbnail
🤗

Writing another but iska next part agle sat hi milega 😛
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChocoPie-

🤗

Writing another but iska next part agle sat hi milega 😛