Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Heyaa guys!

Yes, i'm a bit late, but talking about Paya's cute little rain sequence..how amazing did they look? 😳😳
and since i'm adi deewani, so i'm going to be biased and say how hot he looked, especially in orange shirt!
Damnn he was just too adorable, and the way he was screaming I loveee rain..and here I was screaming at my laptop "me tooo me tooo!.. let me come hug you." πŸ€— 
I am so glad CVs decided to show Paya's romance, it was push to side for a while. πŸ€’πŸ˜ƒ
THey need occasional breaks, to do something strangely weird and fun for experience.
PaYa's chemistry is too good, I just end up in my own adi's la la paradise and my mum just shakes her head like whats wrong with this girl.
living in my false lovestory fantasy, I swear romanatic scenes like this just create false ideology and high expectation of real guys like adi, I blame him, if I don't get a hubby like him. bahaha
yes now you think I've lost it. yeah since day 1 but now it's just uncontrollable.

so yeah bye... for now.. I will come back with more stories about drooling over adi.

do share your opinions.

Ps; someone please post PICTURES of their rain sequence here. 
Edited by Poojaa_P - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Was missing your drooling posts πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

Was missing your drooling posts πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Aww πŸ€— 
I don't have the pics, so its' not that great but anyway its still my post hahah.
sameersaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It takes different types of Posts to make a Forum Interesting. πŸ‘πŸΌ
So it is nice to read your posts, as they bring a different colour to it
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameersaagar

It takes different types of Posts to make a Forum Interesting. πŸ‘πŸΌ

So it is nice to read your posts, as they bring a different colour to it

Yeah that's true!
That's nice of you, thanks for reading. :)
Miss wirting long cute posts but will do more since i'm free all day now ahaha
Not many people online during the day tho.
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

Aww πŸ€— 
I don't have the pics, so its' not that great but anyway its still my post hahah.

😊  expecting ur long posts daily...I tht u mite have lost crush 4 AdiπŸ˜‰...bt u proved me wrong
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

😊  expecting ur long posts daily...I tht u mite have lost crush 4 AdiπŸ˜‰...bt u proved me wrong

yess hopefully I will try 😳 
hahaha no ways babes, how can I, I am one of the original deewanis of him πŸ˜†, I lost interest in the serial but never adi. Adi/nakuul are just in my heart forever and ever
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Heyaa guys!  ... Hello pooji d gr8 ..welcome dear πŸ€—

Yes, i'm a bit late, but talking about Paya's cute little rain sequence..how amazing did they look? 😳😳 ... Yup agree ,, rain sequence was supeb ..juz loved it .. paya r always amazing πŸ˜ƒ ..jhgra k tym v or romance k tym me v πŸ˜³ ...
and since i'm adi deewani, so i'm going to be biased and say how hot he looked, especially in orange shirt!  ... *adi k diwani*  missing  ur drooling post πŸ˜•... aahh ,,,yup agree orange shirt wala adi was v.v. hawwwt πŸ˜‰
Damnn he was just too adorable, and the way he was screaming I loveee rain..and here I was screaming at my laptop "me tooo me tooo!.. let me come hug you." πŸ€— 
Hahaa ..lol ...jayada Excitement me Laptop tod mat dena ...lolπŸ˜†

I am so glad CVs decided to show Paya's romance, it was push to side for a while. πŸ€’πŸ˜ƒ
THey need occasional breaks, to do something strangely weird and fun for experience.
PaYa's chemistry is too good, I just end up in my own adi's la la paradise and my mum just shakes her head like whats wrong with this girl.  LOL ....u n ur Adi's Dreamzzz ...πŸ˜† Carry on dude ;)
living in my false lovestory fantasy, I swear romanatic scenes like this just create false ideology and high expectation of real guys like adi, I blame him, if I don't get a hubby like him. bahaha  ... ROFL ... Good luck dear ..dnt wrry adi  jaisa mil jayega πŸ˜‰
yes now you think I've lost it. yeah since day 1 but now it's just uncontrollable.

so yeah bye... for now.. I will come back with more stories about drooling over adi. waiting waiting 4 ur drooling CRAZY post  abt Hawwwt n Sexy adi πŸ˜‰

do share your opinions.

Ps; someone please post PICTURES of their rain sequence here. 

anusha.cochin thumbnail

yess hopefully I will try 😳 
hahaha no ways babes, how can I, I am one of the original deewanis of him πŸ˜†, I lost interest in the serial but never adi. Adi/nakuul are just in my heart forever and ever

Me too nt much interested...evn romance scens seems forced sumtimes...giving like a break in between Team Sheelas bakwas
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post poojaπŸ‘πŸΌ
Hayeee Adi loves rain and i love adi... ❀️ ...so i love rains tooπŸ˜†