TOI-Would love to work in films like 'Sadma': Anuj

Posted: 10 years ago

Would love to work in films like 'Sadma': Anuj Sachdeva

IANS | Jun 26, 2013, 03.49 PM IST
A

Would love to work in films like 'Sadma': Anuj Sachdeva
Anuj Sachdeva

TV actor Anuj Sachdeva, one of the few small screen actors who shared screen space with big screen divas Anushka Sharma and Deepika Padukone in ad films, says given a chance he would like to work in intense movies like "Sadma" or "Pushpak".

"I want to work in an action film. But given a chance, I would love to work in films like 'Sadma' and 'Pushpak'. These films are intense and very expressive," Anuj told IANS.

Active on the small screen, he has replaced Farhan Khan as the male lead in Sony's daily show "Chhanchhan", which stars Sanaya Irani in the female lead.

There were reports that Farhan quit the show because of Sanaya's non-cooperation on the sets, but the 30-year-old is facing no such problems.

He refused to comment on Farhan's part saying, "I don't know what happened between them because I was not there but my experience with Sanaya is very good. She is a fabulous person".

"She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense," he added.

Anuj was first seen on TV as a contestant on the third season of "MTV Roadies". Later he got into acting and featured in shows like "Sabki Laadli Bebo" and then appeared in "Phir Subah Hogi".

He has also been seen in several commercials and, expressing his love for ads, Anuj said he "always loved doing advertisements".

"My 'Gillette' advertisement in 2008 was a very big one. It was made in different languages too. I was picked up from that advertisement and that's when my acting career started," he added.

Meanwhile, Anuj is all set for his debut in Punjabi films with "Haani", due to release some time this year. He is also working in a Bollywood film, that will release next year, but he refused to share any information about it.
tfs

AnAya  romantics scenes are so good, that we want  even more..!   😳
aww i am really liking this guy!!!

so happy he is here with her!! 
" "I don't know what happened between them because I was not there but my experience with Sanaya is very good. She is a fabulous person".

"She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense," "

San is a consummate professional..and dead straight forward as said in the last line clearly!!
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Originally posted by princessunara

aww i am really liking this guy!!!

so happy he is here with her!! 
" "I don't know what happened between them because I was not there but my experience with Sanaya is very good. She is a fabulous person".

"She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense," "

San is a consummate professional..and dead straight forward as said in the last line clearly!!

😊
👍🏼u got it.. i was thinking who will get the point first 😉
Edited by harshdb - 10 years ago

TFS. The more and see of this guy the more I'm loving him both on and off screen. I think I'm in serious danger of becoming a phankie. Wish him success for his films.

Originally posted by harshdb

😊
👍🏼u got it.. i was thinking who will get the point first 😉

when it comes to her i never miss anything 😆

on a serious note i really am liking this guy! not for flattering her.. but the way he did it. no frills he told it as a fact with an example to give his POV in the way he could with his own experience without sounding biased..n i like that in a person..👏
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Wow I have really high hopes now, Anuj is a really nice person and it's very helpful for him to get a co-star like that who makes the work rather easy and they shoot the scenes with so much fun and grace too.

Personally I feel that Sanaya has excelled the art of Romance and the other upcoming scenes in the serial will be burning hot, Iam sure. 😉
TFS!

After reading this, and watching today's SBS/SBB segments, my mind is at peace finally ... Sanaya has gotten a good costar after all the mess He seems as professional and focussed as she is ... and as fun to be with.

Originally posted by princessunara

when it comes to her i never miss anything 😆

on a serious note i really am liking this guy! not for flattering her.. but the way he did it. no frills he told it as a fact with an example to give his POV in the way he could with his own experience without sounding biased..n i like that in a person..👏

yes. u read the article carefully . not everyone does that.  the title is something else totally. it did not mention SI name in there. so people causally skip reading the details...i too do some times. 😆😳 when i was posting this thought lets see who will point out the comments first.

about the main lead he worked in Laado on Star plus done it fairly. now he seems improved a lot i wih his good luck

i have started to like him..hez hard working nd honest .. loved what he said about sanaya ..shez defo a pro nd a  friendly helpful costar! 
tfs!