Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Fun Post: A Do(d)gy Tail (Page 7)

divine_16 IF-Dazzler
divine_16
divine_16

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
SUPERB!!!...Branka Clap...

Your selection of dogs showing the apt emotion...just  WOW!!!

Must say SYians are gems...they know how to keep united...how to enjoy together...how to heal each others wound...and mostly how to bring smile on others face...

Loved it...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakCicafastforwardvibrajSneha...LoveBikica_Bikiananyamer9riya_ss9VerboseG

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divine_16

Must say SYians are gems...they know how to keep united...how to enjoy together...how to heal each others wound...and mostly how to bring smile on others face...

Loved it...

Thank you Ishani,Tongue I am happy that you like it.

I completely agree with you, we really do enjoy our time together, have lots of funDogs graphics

enjoying our beautiful home Dogs graphics

Heard recently some of the dogs in neighborhood  Dogs graphicswho are jealous on our happiness and our beautiful home said: When you have a place that you call HOME, why not just be there?
Well, we are friendly dogs who love their HOME but also love to wander around in this free and beautiful worldDogs graphics.Dogs graphicsDogs graphicsDogs graphics
Dogs graphics So, just a friendly advice: Take care & don't mess with us, we take care about our own pack, especially about delicate & fragile members  of the same.Tongue

Edited by loveansh - 27 June 2013 at 6:18am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakCicaitpostaffalisa112divine_16fastforwardvibrajBikica_Bikiananyamer9riya_ss9VerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

Loved it...

I completely agree with you, we really do enjoy our time together, have lots of funDogs graphics

Heard recently some of the dogs in neighborhood  Dogs graphicswho are jealous on our happiness and our beautiful home said: When you have a place that you call HOME, why not just be there?
Well, we are friendly dogs who love their HOME but also love to wander around in this free and beautiful worldDogs graphics.Dogs graphicsDogs graphicsDogs graphics
Dogs graphics So, just a friendly advice: Take care & don't mess with us, we take care about our own pack, especially about delicate & fragile members  of the same.Tongue

Hey, please don't call other people dogs; they will take offence for sure, even if they haven't so far. 

However, you may call me a dog instead. Hug

I love being called a dog because it is the most faithful animal around - happy when you are happy and sad when you are sad. Tongue

And sure we are allowed to walk around the neighborhood and not confine ourselves to our own home. That is called living in a free world and off the leash. Wink

And for sure, we are the queens of vellapan, with enough and more time to swan around the place Smile

Edited by VerboseG - 27 June 2013 at 6:43am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakCicaalisa112fastforwarddivine_16vibrajSneha...LoveBikica_Bikiananyamer9riya_ss9

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by loveansh

Loved it...

Hey, please don't call other people dogs; they will take offence for sure, even if they haven't so far. 

However, you may call me a dog instead. Hug

I love being called a dog because it is the most faithful animal around - happy when you are happy and sad when you are sad. Tongue

And sure we are allowed to walk around the neighborhood and not confine ourselves to our own home. That is called living in a free world and off the leash. Wink

And for sure, we are the queens of vellapan, with enough and more time to swan around the place Smile

Thank you Gina Heart Hug

And queens we are, enjoying our free time wherever we want.
We let the dogs bark Dogs graphics but we as a cool gals, dont give a damn. We have better things to do, rightWink

As a one cool  Dogs graphicsto another  Dogs graphics those one who bark around so jealous on our freedomTongue,  can just kiss my sweet Dogs graphics

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakCicaalisa112fastforwardvibrajIvone12ananyamer9Bikica_Bikiriya_ss9VerboseG

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Branka, more and more emos and so aptly described, you are outstanding darling, love youHug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CicafastforwardIvone12ananyamer9Sneha...LoveBikica_Bikiriya_ss9VerboseG

fastrack Senior Member
fastrack
fastrack

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
A thundering round of applause to you Branka! Super stuff! Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CicafastforwardIvone12ananyamer9Sneha...LoveBikica_BikiVerboseG

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

Branka, more and more emos and so aptly described, you are outstanding darling, love youHug

Thank you Vibha Hug Love you back Tongue

I am trying my best Tongue I take my first ever Embarrassedthread on IF very seriously LOL

Dogs graphics

Edited by loveansh - 27 June 2013 at 3:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CicafastforwardvibrajIvone12ananyamer9Bikica_Biki

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastrack

A thundering round of applause to you Branka! Super stuff! Clap

Thank you Sindhu Tongue

I am happy that you liked it. I have lots of fun while doing it.Dogs graphics