Fan Fictions

TAAREY TS - WHY ASK YOURSELF .

--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hiii guys I am again with a new story and I really thought you all will be like this as previous so no more bak bak let's start

There is some intro before starting ------------

Shivam and taani are gf & bf , rey is best frnd of taani shivam doesn't like him so much because taani spent more time with re instead of him , rey also love taani but didn't tell her because he is happy in taani happiness he thought if taani is happy with shivam so he didn't become a wrong of his life or loose her friendship but destiny plan something different from hem so let's see whqat surprise waiting for them ''''''''''''''''''..

In canteen-------

Sh- kal raat kaha thi tum pata hai maine kitne call kiye tumhe but tumne ek bhi call ka answer nahi diya I was so worried

She take his hand between her soft palms

Ta- awww baby I am sooo sorry vo kal mai or rey din bhar shopping kar rahe the na that's why I was so tired or mai jaldi so gayi thi sooo sorry [held her ears ]

Hearing rey's name he feel so jealous but  for taani he control himself and put fake smile on his face

Sh- it's ok taani but aage se dubara aisa mat karna

She smiled and put her arms around his neck & hug him , he hug her back ,,,,,,, at the same time rey entered in canteen with so much happiness but what he saw in front of his eyes made him sad but when he looked towards taani & saw that taani is happy so he also feel happy and move towards them ''.

Re- hiii guys

She broke the hug

Ta- hiii rey [ she notice rey from top to bottom]

Sh- hiii

Ta- vaise aaj koi bahut jada najar aa raha hai [ wink rey]

Re- yaa I have a good news for you

Ta- what [ excitedly] congrets rey finally tumhe koi ladki mil gayi btw whose that lucky girl jisne mere best frnd ka dil churaliya ''

Rey ' oh shut up taani it's not about me its about you [ she made confused face] don't be so confuse good news is ''.. is'.. that ki tumhare india's best singer bannane ka sapna sach hone ja raha hai [ she widen her eyes ] sr re ga ma pa  ka audition ho raha hai or maine tumhara form fill kar diya hai

Ta- what ???? [ he nodded his head in yes ]

She start jumping in happiness , shivam wide his arms to take her in his embrace but she hug rey so tightly he also hug her back so tightly'.

Ta- I am so happy rey

Re- me too

Shivam felt so jealous, he is burning from inside that his gf hug someone other that too so tightly instead of him , he want to become one with his gf share her happiness first but always rey is one with taani   share all her happiness first,  sometime he so much confused that taani love him or not'..

Ta- rey audition kab hai ?????

Re- kal

Ta- what ?????? mere pass jada time bhi nahi bacha preparation k liye mujhe abhi se preparation stat karni hogi but mai konsa song gaaungi

Re- shhh taani don't be so panic I am with you

She took his hand between her soft palm

Ta- tum mere sath ho na ?? [ he made confused face ] kya hua tum kuch bol kyo nahi rahe ??

Re- mai soch raha hu always bada hota hai ya forever  [She smiled ] ya that's like my taani so don't be so panic I know tumhara song sabse aacha hoga or maine vp sir se bhi baat karli hai hum ghar chalet hai or vaha preparation karte hai okk

Ta- okk

They both start moving towards door but  taani saw shivam

Ta- shivam tum bhi chalo na sab milkar preparation karenge

and she leave rey's hand &hold shivam's hand rey become sad & start moving towards door but suddenly he feel soft  grip on his wrist he turn and look that taani hold his hand from her right hand and from left hand she hold shivam's  hand ''..

then they all exit from the college after sometime they reach taani's apartment  where shivam saw rey taani's photo all over the walls of house but there is no even a single passport size photo of shivam  this made him more jealous , he took one photo in his hand

sh- tumhari or rey ki photo's

ta- [ snatch it from his hand ] ' yaa bahut achi hai na vo actually ye sari photo's humari sweet memory hai humari bachpan se lekar k abtak ki , mai or rey best friend's hai &  I know rey k ghar mai toh isse bhi jada photo's hogi meri hai na rey [he nodded his head in yes]

re- btw ye sab chodo prepration nahi karni kya audition ki

ta- arre vo toh mai bhul hi gayi thi tum dono koi song suggest karo na

sh- taani tum piya o re piya from tere naal love hogya gao na

ta- nahi shivam ussme meri awaz achi nahi lagti

sh- phir hogayi mai teri deewani

ta- nahi shivam .. rey tum batao na [ turn towards him]

re- tum hume kitni mohabbat hai kmh title song vo kyo nahi gati I mean your voice is perfect for that song

ta- yaaa rey you are the best vo song mujhe kitna pasand bhi hai I'll sing that song

they all done there preparation and taani easily clear audition, 1st , 2nd  & 3rd stages of sa re ga ma pa after clearing of 3rd stage

in contestant room------

taani- yahooo I am select for the next stage [she hug shivam, he hug her back then they broke the hug] rey kaha hai

shivam pointed from his finger taani turn and looked rey with a girl & he talk with her that too happily she is so much  jealous with that girl she moved towards them with a frown on her face, she like a bull and who is ready to murder that girl she go straight towards rey and hold his arm

re- [ surprisely] ' taani tum yaha

ta [ anger] ' yaha nahi toh kaha vaise y ladki kon hai jiske sath tum itni has has kar baat kar rahe ho

re- arre ye yeh toh pooja hai or pooja yeh taani

ta- rey ki best frnd

gi- hiii taani vaise tumhara frnd  bahut majak karta hai

ta- [ to rey in his ears ] ' hasna band karo varan tumhare ye datt [ teeth ] nahi bachenge hasne k liye

[to girl] yes I know off course I know him better than you because he is my best friend ''''''

Girl- I must say sambhal k rakhna kahi koi lekar na udd jaye

Taani- [ with full attitude]----btw mujhe free k suggestion or useless question pasand nahi

Girl ' you are so mean

Taani [full anger and because of anger her face is now completely red]----- mai mean you are b***h you *****************************************

And start pulling her hair , moving her arms & leg to bite her but rey & shivam come between them and separate them , girl goes away from there''

Taani----[ turn to rey]  jao mere pass kyo aaye ho apni uss best friend k pass jao mai theek hu I don't need you

Rey- someone jealous haa''.[ smirk]

Taani ' ohh plz mere pass jealous hone k alva or bahut sare kam hai

Rey- jaise

Taani [ try to find a perfect bahaana]----- vo vo' jaise ki jaise ki haa apne final round k liye gaana choose karna '''.[ her expression like as she won the battle of france]

Rey- ohhh so konsa song choose kiya [ she again trapped in her own web but shivam save her]

Shivam- ishq wala love , bilkul humare jaisa hai na taani [ and pulled her more towards her]

Taani- haaa ishq wala love

Sh- taani or shivam wala love [ give her side hug]

Then day passes they all three rehearse for the final round everytime when rey trying to go close to taani,  shivam come between them but taani always failed his plan and go near to rey ''.

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

GUYS NO BASHING AGAINST SHIVAM BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THAT YOU WILL REGRET IN LAST FOR THIS SO ST. NO BASHING ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

OTHERWISE HIT LIKE DO COMMENT ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by --taareylove--- - 10 years ago
chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
res
unres
awsm cncpt
taani rey ki bff hai
fir v jelus hai
jst wow
plz cont soon
Edited by chand91 - 10 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome concept
Hmm Shivam is Taani bf lol. Its funny because Taarey share the chemistry together and not shivam and Taani. She always go with Rey opinion lol which I love. Hmm jealous Taani is a lot of fun lol. Taani beating the poor girl lol
Lovely start Yashi plz continue soon
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res/unres

Sorry Ginger ... Really very sorry for a very late reply ...maaf karna apni Tweety ko 😭

So let's come to the story ... It's a nice story dear... Different concept and different couple... Taani and Shivam GF BF wow something unexpected ... But nice ... Poor my baby Rey aww he is such a sweet friend ... Waise chahe iss story mein Taani Shivam ki GF hai but Chamistry tou Rey ke sath hi dikh rahi hai mere ko... Taani ki jealousy about that girl ... Awesome ... Thank you dear ... Oho Sorry-2 thanks Bol diya ... Chal Ginger Shukariya tou Bol sakti hoon na 😉 Shukariya Meharbani Karam 😊 Edited by NSohi13 - 10 years ago
riachandnani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting!!! Taavam r in a relationship n taarey r bffs! N taani has some feelings for Rey n doesn't know! Wow! Waiting to read further! Thnx for d pm... 😊
Nichuss thumbnail
Omg omg kmh song

Tat tooo taaani singing...

Tani j on seeing rey wth some girl interesting...

Ye shivam kab out hogaa taarey's lifese:/
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome starting, really interesting concept!! 
Loved taanis jealousy loll
cuppypie121 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing story
I am feeling bad for Shivam
Taani gf uski hai par time Rey k sath spend karti hai
Loved this Taarey bond
Continue soon
KaNcHaN_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey its an amazing one yaar...
kuch hat k laga...will want pms if u update it..:):)