Qubool Hai

OMG!!Y too much promotion of QH by ZEE??

-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The promo is more frequently being aired and also i can often see d tagline of QH both on top and bottom of d screen while other shows are being aired..

Now i am really confused of y this much promotion πŸ˜•πŸ˜•as i havent seen Zee promoting a show this much...
Is it because there was a fall in TRP so that they are trying to get back d viewers
or else
Is it because d TRP has raised drastically that they are happily promoting for more viewer attraction???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
whatever it be its good...πŸ˜ƒ...and also since they went out of their way with the shooting it needs the promotionEdited by EternalFrission - 10 years ago
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its the no 1 show on zee...so viewers like to watch its promo more...so they are airing it more...and plus the upcoming ajmer track..that's why
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i think its the best show on zee at present not only in terms of TRP but also the feedback they get and to say QH is the only sensible and unique show on zee so that is why it is promoting it so much...😊
no other show on zee gained so much craze and appreciation as much as qh got..
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is because it is the most attractive scene that has been shot on Indian television...they don't want any one to miss it...πŸ‘
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well promos and taglines are fine. But too much sbs sbb space is what i am more worried about. They give away alot as spoilers in sbs/b. of course still they manage to surprise us with small details on the show. but seeing today's sbs/b people already are aware of the track's highlights. almost like the whole track was revealed... even the I love you from Asad was aired... I would have loved to see it directly on the show... anyway that is just my opinion. I may be in the minority...
-krrish- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RuchaMulay

Well promos and taglines are fine. But too much sbs sbb space is what i am more worried about. They give away alot as spoilers in sbs/b. of course still they manage to surprise us with small details on the show. but seeing today's sbs/b people already are aware of the track's highlights. almost like the whole track was revealed... even the I love you from Asad was aired... I would have loved to see it directly on the show... anyway that is just my opinion. I may be in the minority...

U r right ...d track is out as spoilers even before a proper promo of d track..sbs/sbb should have showed it in bits..d entire out door shooting was telecastedπŸ˜”
-krrish- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EternalFrission

whatever it be its good...πŸ˜ƒ...and also since they went out of their way with the shooting it needs the promotion

but ye rona dona and separation promo dekhe i am getting depressed😭
Sanju_ARain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Glad they are promoting the show..
-krrish- thumbnail
now it is clear that d spoilers had affected d TRP's.. source TT video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ex89z266A