Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

India-Forums

Rival Site- Abhishek & Mitali quit (Page 2)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

yes neha  i agree and now this forum member (silla) in my other post asking me to shut up and dont come in this forum to praise rohit how mean this somis fans it is really gud that our hero has come out of this mess and now i really wish this show go flop super flop

ignore them dear!! why spoil ur peace for some fools here. 

Tohru IF-Rockerz
Tohru
Tohru

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
they are always putten back good they left
i hope they do justice with Aru character  Somya taken the leaf as challenge

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

Momrin IF-Rockerz
Momrin
Momrin

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Good decision..tfs..
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

yes neha  i agree and now this forum member (silla) in my other post asking me to shut up and dont come in this forum to praise rohit how mean this somis fans it is really gud that our hero has come out of this mess and now i really wish this show go flop super flop

excusme show me the post where i said u to be shut up and dont praise u are baccha parties so plzz first go and read comments carefullyLOLLOLLOL
farabi IF-Dazzler
farabi
farabi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Very gd decision
spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
TFS!

Like Abhishek's decent answer! He didnot cry foul/ cribbed about makers/ bragged about his 'great efforts' as 'Rahul'! Eventhough, at peak of promising RadhYa track, swap was introduced & it tanked the initial concept!
Abhishek surprised me the most! He was perfect in his parts - as dil se commited friend, deprived adopted son & selfless character who would go any length for his 'friend's happiness! he did justice to all "main hoon naaSmile"!
Wish him all the luck!

Mitali: She is trully talented actor! never bragged about 'being ugly' part! And her striking freshness was the reason, people didn't mind accepting illogical bhaiyya-saiyyan transformation! 
Wish her the best in future!

A note on proffesionalism:
1. When a show takes such major leaps, makers do consult with actors on their future preferences! True proffesional, if donot want to fit in the change- exit gracefully- like how Abhishek & Mitali did!
I am glad, they didnot bash new track, or chanel or blamed chanel for leap or anything!Thumbs Up

2. As a new entrant, Sachin Shroff reached out to Somya, Roop(menka mansingha) on twitter. A good , seasoned approach of thorough proffessional!Thumbs Up. He praised & applauded parting actor's skills as well! A 'gentleman' reaction!

3. Somya Seth, as thorough proffessinal, took up the challenge of playing mom- at the age of 23! Not an easy feat! beacuse you have to emote ( not just rely on makeup wonders! )!
She applauded parting actor & welcomed new actor with equal respect!
As a relatively just 3 year old in this industry- Somya definately has proved her potential & shown her proffessional poise!Thumbs Up!

can't help but note this:
When Somya was leaving the serial, and that show was going for similar new twist with new actors & new storyline - she gave interviews, twitted & had prolougue in the show - to her fans saying: support Serial's new chapter with equal frevour as the one with her & Kundra in it!
A nice gesture by a parting proffessional!

Glad we saw some of it through Mitali & Abhishek. Farewell & best wishes to them.
And Shout out & best wishes to Somya & Sachin!Smile

Edited by spdp - 27 June 2013 at 3:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteheenaParsh_shamyarashvin

cuteheena Goldie
cuteheena
cuteheena

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

TFS!

Like Abhishek's decent answer! He didnot cried foul/ cribbed makers/ bragged about his 'fgreat efforts' as 'Rahul'! Eventhough, at peak of promising RadhYa track, swap wasintroduced & it tanked the initial concept!

Abhishek surprised me the most! HE was perfect in his parts - as dil se commited friend, deprived adopted son & selfless characer who would go any length for his 'friend's happiness!

Wish him all the luck!

Mitali: She is trully talented actor! never bragged about 'being ugly' part! And her striking freshness was the reason, people didn't mind accepting illogical bhaiyya-saiyyan transformation!

Wish her the best in future!

A note on proffesionalism:

1. When a show takes such major leaps, makers do consult with actors on their future preferences! True proffesional, if donot want to fit in the change- exit gracefully- like how Abhishek & Mitali did!

I am glad, they didnot bash new track, or chanel or blamed chanel for leap or anything!Thumbs Up

2. As a new entrant, Sachin Shroff reached out to Somya, Roop(menka mansingha) on twitter. A good , seasoned approach of thorough proffessional!Thumbs Up. He praised & applauded parting actor's skills as well! A 'gentleman' reaction!

3. Somya Seth, as thorough proffessinal, took up the challenge of playing mom- at the age of 23! Not an easy feat! beacuse you have to emote ( not just rely on makeup wonders! )!

She applauded parting actor & welcomed new actor with equal respect!

As a relatively just 3 year old in this industry- Somya definately has proved her potential & shown her proffessional poise!Thumbs Up!

can't help but note this:

When Somya was leaving <font color="#000099">the serial, </font><font color="#000000">and that show was going for similar new twist with new actors & new storyline - she gave interviews, twitted& had prolougue in the show - to her fans saying: support Serial's new chapter with equal frevour as the one with her & Kundra in it! </font>

A nice gesture by a parting proffessional!

Glad we saw some of it through Mitali & Abhishek. Farewell & best wishes to them.

And Shout out & best wishes to Somya & Sachin!Smile

well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp

Go to top