Rival Site- Abhishek & Mitali quit

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Let's hear it from Abhishek, "I got to play all that I was promised initially by the makers of the show. But, the creatives weren't very sure as to which way my character would head post the leap. Therefore, I decide to move out. The decision was amicable," said the actor.

Mitali stated, "I was not at all happy with the way my track was progressing. In fact, it never took off from day one, so I felt the leap was the right time for me to make an exit."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
look, nobody wants to work in such a horrible story now. they ruined the entire concept and also ditched the actors as well. the new entry is the most dumb decision ever.
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes neha  i agree and now this forum member (silla) in my other post asking me to shut up and dont come in this forum to praise rohit how mean this somis fans it is really gud that our hero has come out of this mess and now i really wish this show go flop super flop
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessglory

yes neha  i agree and now this forum member (silla) in my other post asking me to shut up and dont come in this forum to praise rohit how mean this somis fans it is really gud that our hero has come out of this mess and now i really wish this show go flop super flop

Really? They said that to you? πŸ˜² Did u report them to the mods? You shd report them, bashing members is completely against IF rules and Vijay has made new COC rules now. 

Abhishek and Mitali made a good decision to quit. Their talent was being wasted! Now Soumya will be the only one left in the show, how will they show any story whatsoever? πŸ˜†
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
roshanehkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Somya should also quit they contineo with there new lead dr shekar & bring a new female lead for punar vivah
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Somya should also quit they contineo with there new lead dr shekar & bring a new female lead for punar vivah

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the most wonderful comment upto now in khoobsurat 

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ignore them dear!! why spoil ur peace for some fools here. 
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
they are always putten back good they left
i hope they do justice with Aru character  Somya taken the leaf as challenge
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

excusme show me the post where i said u to be shut up and dont praise u are baccha parties so plzz first go and read comments carefullyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS!

Like Abhishek's decent answer! He didnot cry foul/ cribbed about makers/ bragged about his 'great efforts' as 'Rahul'! Eventhough, at peak of promising RadhYa track, swap was introduced & it tanked the initial concept!
Abhishek surprised me the most! He was perfect in his parts - as dil se commited friend, deprived adopted son & selfless character who would go any length for his 'friend's happiness! he did justice to all "main hoon naa😊"!
Wish him all the luck!

Mitali: She is trully talented actor! never bragged about 'being ugly' part! And her striking freshness was the reason, people didn't mind accepting illogical bhaiyya-saiyyan transformation! 
Wish her the best in future!

A note on proffesionalism:
1. When a show takes such major leaps, makers do consult with actors on their future preferences! True proffesional, if donot want to fit in the change- exit gracefully- like how Abhishek & Mitali did!
I am glad, they didnot bash new track, or chanel or blamed chanel for leap or anything!πŸ‘πŸΌ

2. As a new entrant, Sachin Shroff reached out to Somya, Roop(menka mansingha) on twitter. A good , seasoned approach of thorough proffessional!πŸ‘πŸΌ. He praised & applauded parting actor's skills as well! A 'gentleman' reaction!

3. Somya Seth, as thorough proffessinal, took up the challenge of playing mom- at the age of 23! Not an easy feat! beacuse you have to emote ( not just rely on makeup wonders! )!
She applauded parting actor & welcomed new actor with equal respect!
As a relatively just 3 year old in this industry- Somya definately has proved her potential & shown her proffessional poise!πŸ‘πŸΌ!

can't help but note this:
When Somya was leaving the serial, and that show was going for similar new twist with new actors & new storyline - she gave interviews, twitted & had prolougue in the show - to her fans saying: support Serial's new chapter with equal frevour as the one with her & Kundra in it!
A nice gesture by a parting proffessional!

Glad we saw some of it through Mitali & Abhishek. Farewell & best wishes to them.
And Shout out & best wishes to Somya & Sachin!😊

Edited by spdp - 10 years ago